[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Hihi i just wanted to ask about how do we properly credit people here on soompi 

Ive posted numerous times of some content from here onto my twitter but i only included the person's soompi username that is shown at the top of the post. Is that enough or do i need to do anything more to properly promote op's post?

Thankyou :)

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Whitecheddarpopcorn said:

Hi! I got rejected by the club, but it's ok. I don't really say much anyway. I just love reading and getting updates about binjin. Just a small favor though, please don't abandon this thread and continue updating here please.

Good day and happy shipping

same sentiment. I don’t post much, I just want to read binjin updates. So hopefully this won’t get abandoned.

• Like 18
  • Insightful 1

20 minutes ago, Whitecheddarpopcorn said:

Hi! I got rejected by the club, but it's ok. I don't really say much anyway. I just love reading and getting updates about binjin. Just a small favor though, please don't abandon this thread and continue updating here please.

Good day and happy shipping

Apologies - I think in regards of the club i have made myself clear regarding the reasons why we are so picky and why its important to be active - if you want to join . It doesn't mean we are saying we are exclusive . But it's in order to protect the conversations from prying eyes - in order to ensure that we have to be careful - people who lurk - cannot provide security with 0 posts and no activity . I don't think the main thread will be abandoned , the reasons for the creation for the clubs have been explained prior. 

Thank you 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, seokjinyohan said:

Hihi i just wanted to ask about how do we properly credit people here on soompi 

Ive posted numerous times of some content from here onto my twitter but i only included the person's soompi username that is shown at the top of the post. Is that enough or do i need to do anything more to properly promote op's post?

Thankyou :)

I would suggest to ask the user for permission in this thread before reposting the content outside of Soompi.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

I went back to look at 2010 in both syj and hb thread side by side lol. Was there ever a photo/scan from the Singles Sept 2010 edition that has appeared now from that period? I realized they were both featured in this. SYJ had her Netherlands photoshoot/spread talked about in it and HB did an interview. I will just link to those pages below since most of the pics have disappeared in those threads too

This is the section in HB thread that has a photo  :lol:

And this is the translation from the interview and OMG I can't! him with marriage and really wanting a son :lol: Wonder what his thoughts are now on umm  son :lol:

:hypehype:

(Sorry if this was mentioned before.. I may have forgotten but it was nice to revisit this time again and what he said LOL!)

This was before the premiere they attended on Sept 8 wearing matching black clothes/sunglasses and her later SeGa cameo (she filmed on Jan 14 2011/air date of Jan 16 2011). He was confirmed publicly to be starring in SeGa on Sept 6. We know writer kim wanted SYJ to make a cameo on the show for a while. 

You must have a side to you that observes people well?

I do it really well, ha ha, I stare fixedly at a person. Even today as we were talking, I quietly observed a lot. Since we are all

different species /people.

- Is there a side to you that travels frequently?

I do like it. For the most part, I do it after finishing a project in order to rest.

-How do you relieve stress?

I keep to myself. And I also work out hard sweating. If I cannot keep it in then I will go out and meet people.

But, I do not go out and talk about [what I am going through]. I listen to other people talk and just entirely divide up the conversations. It is not like this, "I have this stress, what should I do" ...rather if I talk about other things, it is easier to forget.

-Why don't you use Twitter? It is fun.

I really do not have any interest in it. To catch and accept trends is pointless. I do not want to quickly go the same way as others.

Rather than loud places, I like quiet places. Instead of going shopping, traveling, and sight seeing; I like resting.

-Have you not heard that in your everyday life you are a person who acts older than your age?

I have heard that a lot. However, I believe that I have showed my charm and humor to the people that I am surrounded by?

I do not particularly have a lot of charm. *He asks his manager: Do I have charm?

(His manager: I do not know~).

See, look at that, even a person who I have been close to for the past 4 years does not know. ha ha.

- Next year, you will be thirty years old. Before then, is there one thing that you would really like to do?

I would like to meet a lot of people.. since I am always meeting with people that I normally meet with. I hope to meet with people that hold different thoughts and ideas than me, as well as people who are engaged in different professions. Until now, I had opportunities like that, but even so I wasn't able to take them.

- When do you think you will get married?

One day, I would like to do it quickly. During high school, I vaguely remember imagining that I would get married when I am around 23 years old. Right now I cannot get married quickly, but, at any rate, I do not want to postpone marriage due to work.

- I heard that your dream is to have a family that you can value and to become a great father.

There is that kind of romance. Until I have a son, I will keep having kids! I really want to see my son! ha ha. It is not that I want to raise him exactly like me, but rather, when I take him out, I want to be able to provide him with the first experiences of everything. It seems I will be so happy.

-You must need to meet a really, really strong woman.

As long as she gives birth to a son first, ha ha.

-During the time that I haven't seen you, your hair seems to have grown really longer.

Isn't it hard growing your hair long?

I am used to it since I always grow my hair long before returning to a project

If short hair matches with my character then that is when I cut it. If I were to cut it beforehand, I would have to put extensions in my hair later, which would be awkard, and uncomfortable while acting.

In is from the post in this page:

:heart4:

• Like 3
  • Love 9
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 5

44 minutes ago, eLizza said:

I m not talking about binjin in the pic below but instead referring to the Nego poster behind them..

I was thinking the same when I look at that poster behind them, j was like eeehhhhhhh?????

that's real right?no one edit it?  Hhahha!!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, eLizza said:

Thank heavens for making Binjin realise that it would be  great injustice if they don't showcase their electrifying chemistry in another

In Mission Pong, HB mentions that the Top 3 reasons why people should watch CLOY are: 

" Writer and Director combo, Our chemistry, and the overall supporting cast" 

Also in TN promos he kept regretting that they didn't get to act together in the same space and would love to act in a rom-com with her to breathe the same air.

So Binnie boy knew that their chemistry is electrifying even without us experiencing it on screen and telling them about it.  

@ElectricHearts thanks for digging up these 10 year old treasures. Lol. Binjin can't be really apart even when they were not together. As for him staring at people, he seems to be observed SYJ a lot!!

I am not understanding Oppa's fixation with a son though. Seems very patriarchal and Asian society thinking sadly. 

33 minutes ago, binyeji said:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 7
  • Insightful 1

12 hours ago, GogoRoboto said:

Yeah he wasn't wearing a Dodgers cap when he came back from LA. It was a Lacoste cap with the boldface "L" and the Lacoste logo clearly on one side. It was not the Dodgers logo.

https://k-star-holic.blogspot.com/2019/01/hyun-bin-glance-on-celebrity-post.html

Yup - I checked the same thing. Too bad, I was hoping for another "coincidence"/twinning moment.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Choisamsook said:

I was thinking the same when I look at that poster behind them, j was like eeehhhhhhh?????

that's real right?no one edit it?  Hhahha!!!!

Lol!! As much as I want to and believe that the poster was real but I don't think it is. Look at the watermark in the right-most corner at the top. This shipper has got some awesome editing skills.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, binyeji said:

@ElectricHearts thanks for digging up these 10 year old treasures. Lol. Binjin can't be really apart even when they were not together. As for him staring at people, he seems to be observed SYJ a lot!!

I am not understanding Oppa's fixation with a son though. Seems very patriarchal and Asian society thinking sadly. 

I was looking at it again to see the "7 years ago" timeline in CLOY. However, it was nice to look at as we know what happened back then till now lol ;)  Also, I noticed on her schedule in 2011 she also had days off from work when HB went into military. I mean I am sure it was a coincidence back then.  Regardless, she is a fan of him first. Plus she may or may not have seen him at the premiere in September. Plus she just did a cameo on his show which they didn't meet LOL! :lol: Also in 2010 February 16, she was in talks to star in a movie with JDG which pulled out of in July, HB always goes to JDG's premieres.  Also around the same time Feb 12, HB had news that he was moving into the same building as JDG. JDG also got married that year. Actually, looking back at 2010 was quite interesting when you look back again at their threads and news together lol. It was like fate really wanted them to meet back then LOL :lol:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

was like fate really wanted them to meet back then LOL :lol:

Lol..I agree. Jinnie looked amazing in that fashion photoshoot though.

Binnie, u really missed the chance to know her earlier by rejecting those projects. But better late than never. Lol. 

27 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

Nonetheless, if he left Korea in 12/31it means he spend the new year with her and could not wait to be with her.

How do u know he left Korea on 12/31?!

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Thank you @ElectricHearts for finding that old interview. It was indeed a very interesting read. We now know  why he gives out that fixed gaze to YJ .  Have to agree with @binyeji, regarding his fixation with having a son. Seems like a true conservative guy. Please don’t come bashing at me people. That’s just my opinion. This is the second time I have seen something written about him wanting a son. I hope that between 2010 and 2020 someone must  have explained to HB oppa that according to medical science he is the one who carries the sex determining chromosome. So if he ends up with a daughter or daughters it’s not the wife’s fault, it’s all on him.  :joy:. Well it’s 2020. So I believe his outlook must have changed. If not, don’t know what to say. Well I hope to hear something good about these two actors regarding their next projects especially YJ. Meanwhile happy shipping everyone . 

• Like 4
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

33 minutes ago, binyeji said:

Lol..I agree. Jinnie looked amazing in that fashion photoshoot though.

Binnie, u really missed the chance to know her earlier by rejecting those projects. But better late than never. Lol. 

How do u know he left Korea on 12/31?!

lol well it wouldnt have been the right time anyways. he went into military march 8 2011 and came back late dec 2012. LOL! i still wonder why they didnt connect post PIFAN. 2014 was the other year we know of where they were always in the news together because of fatal encounter and pirates lol. plus their outdoor brands k2/wildrose being similar LOL. they were doing same things yet again

@sjc705 he has been buying shoes for his future son for so long LOL! i really hope he has stopped. otherwise, that is a lot of shoes he has collected over the years lol. it is just  funny even more now reading that interview and his thoughts on having a son is a must LOL! 

44 minutes ago, mikmac said:

Vast Ent schedule for Jun 25 2020.  SWEET?  What does that even mean?

http://www.vastenm.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=schedule01&year=2020&month=6&sc_no=

is that was meant by D Day otherwise it is 2-3 days too late LOL. That was when the Korean war happened. nothing special LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

24 minutes ago, sjc705 said:

hope that between 2010 and 2020 someone must  have explained to HB oppa that according to medical science he is the one who carries the sex determining chromosome. So if he ends up with a daughter or daughters it’s not the wife’s fault, it’s all on him

Lol..I had the same thought in mind!! His wife can't bear him sons, he has to do it himself!

• Like 1
  • LOL 12