[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, MatthewMay Love said:

I'm assuming maybe because they knew SYJ is not the kind of person who goes publicly about her personal life. This is the closest i can guess. And i also wondered regarding her make up artist that she suddenly followed the IG account implying BINJIN are dating but this is only after SYJ done her liking spree, same case with the jennyhouse_jenny account about liking BINJIN post. None of this people were randomly liking post before.

I'm more inclined to this reasoning that JH & her stylist started to like Binjin related content after SYJ has done her liking spree- its like some sort of a green light to do so. We all know that many celebrities stylist or even crew/staff members have come under intense scrutiny after liking posts that were suggestive or supportive  -  some even had their comments box flooded incessantly...can you imagine the pressure they go through...yikes:blink:

Imo, i think they were waiting for Mama Koala to make the first move..which she most certainly did..hahaha....as they would not want to take the risk to fuel any further speculation and risk adding fuel to the fire (although i'm certain SYJ will not bothered- but like what @MatthewMay Love mentioned, its more to respect and protect SYJ- which is also her client). Anyhooo I'm definitely taking this candy as a good sign!:approves:

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

6 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

Jennyhouse staff using the name of their employer to publicly support dating rumors of a famous client cannot be seen as personal preference. Especially, if the famous client's agency publicly denied the dating rumors and the client is known to be private. People can do what they want in their own time and in their own name after work, but once they use their employer's name, they do not have this luxury. This is why I asked earlier when did this liking spree from Jennyhouse start.

Like i said earlier, JH and her stylist started liking and following accounts related to BINJIN after her liking spree. It's their go signal i think.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

47 minutes ago, sussieh said:

Indeed, this history is building like a fairy tale.

These serial tweets from this tweeter have some incorrect information about YJ. The poster seems to be a HB fangirl and do not know much about YJ.

E.g.: 

1. HB did not break K-records to make 2 projects in a row with YJ (The Negotiation - dating rumour - CLOY).

YJ had dating rumour with KNG between projects. She did the same with KNG before (Shark - dating rumour - The Pirates).

2. How could the tweeter knows exactly YJ watched his projects from her younger days?

3. YJ refused 1 Spring Night due to similar cast/ theme and only dropped The Pirates 2 after KNG rejected it. We don't know if YJ chose The Pirates 2 over Cloy if KNG accepted the Pirates 2.

It is more correct to say BinJin are both lucky to have each other. I don't believe HB could find a better woman than YJ/ a woman could make him happier for the rest of his life. YJ is the best woman for HB and vice versa.

• Like 4
  • Unamused 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, BinJin99 said:

BinJin are both lucky to have each other. I don't believe HB could find a better woman than YJ/ a woman could make him happier for the rest of his life. YJ is the best woman for HB and vice versa.

They are both lucky ones indeed.

btw, I didn’t read this account previous posts, only this one in specific. Got my attention bc of the mention that their history has kinda fairytale vibes.

They give me a “fairytale” vibe bc they look so full of happiness together. Also, they clearly  respect, support and admire each other... That’s the best kind of relationship for a HEA! 

:heart2:

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I guess they were wearing the same LA hats/brand.. just different color. Binnie coming home from LA and SYJ leaving to Mongolia :lol:

SYJ on the trip to Mongolia is wearing an LA Dodgers cap (Khaki is not a very common color as most LA Dodger caps are dark blue).   I don't recall HB wearing a Dodgers cap.  Maybe I just missed it.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, CartPusherInLA said:

SYJ on the trip to Mongolia is wearing an LA Dodgers cap (Khaki is not a very common color as most LA Dodger caps are dark blue).   I don't recall HB wearing a Dodgers cap.  Maybe I just missed it.

Yeah he wasn't wearing a Dodgers cap when he came back from LA. It was a Lacoste cap with the boldface "L" and the Lacoste logo clearly on one side. It was not the Dodgers logo.

https://k-star-holic.blogspot.com/2019/01/hyun-bin-glance-on-celebrity-post.html

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hallyu said:

The dating rumoured answer was prepared by BinJin in advance (Questions were sent to their agencies for screening a few weeks before the press con).

The scripts discussion question however was not prepared by BinJin in advance.

Yea I know! Even though they prepped, he was still nervous/stiff to answer the question lol. As he knew it was coming lol. Plus SYJ asking for the time half way through the press con lol. SYJ answered the other question as she is good with coming with something right on the spot. 

@CartPusherInLA it wasn't I think it just said L on it? I thought I edited that original post. I guess I never did. My comment about that was meant to be deleted lol :lol: They do have similar hats in general though whenever I look back into their past years again lol

@Intuition1 I looked through all their activity lol from the binjin/cloy related accounts I went through lol. jenny uses her instagram more as to update on her clients so a lot of her posts over there are regrams from the syj account or syj instagram. i dont think she thought people would find her liking stuff from binjindiary account but she follows one though too lol. syj other stylist team just casually follow or do likes but they are already following a syj fan account that doesn't post any binnie content on it as it is mainly syj content on it (even though the account has posted stuff with her past co stars before). They dont really like as much as jenny does. like mujin follows a cloy account for updates on show since dec. she has only made one like in the entire account that was in dec a promotional still of them and the new binjin account she follows she has made no likes. all of this new binjin activity started post baeksang/post syj likes. otherwise her core team tends to just go to binjin accounts and like jennyhouse/syj stuff lol. started june 10 and onward. they have seen SYJ at least 3 other times since post baeksang/she was so bubbly when she shot her CF on June 8. if anything they are watching more binjin content and talking about them while styling her lol. Plus she recently did all those kisses to us on instagram LOL! nothing that interesting on instagram.. just the fact they are doing more binjin related activity lately :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Just saw one of the latest binjindiary post that put bubble bubble from mediheal and latest jennyhouse rebak ad that had bubbles together lol. I always thought the jennyhouse one matched the mediheal one but I never watched them together. Kinda crazy to see that it actually does lol. Whoever worked on it for jennyhouse perfectly timed everything lol 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, BinJin99 said:

These serial tweets from this tweeter have some incorrect information about YJ. The poster seems to be a HB fangirl and do not know much about YJ.

E.g.: 

1. HB did not break K-records to make 2 projects in a row with YJ (The Negotiation - dating rumour - CLOY).

YJ had dating rumour with KNG between projects. She did the same with KNG before (Shark - dating rumour - The Pirates).

2. How could the tweeter knows exactly YJ watched his projects from her younger days?

3. YJ refused 1 Spring Night due to similar cast/ theme and only dropped The Pirates 2 after KNG rejected it. We don't know if YJ chose The Pirates 2 over Cloy if KNG accepted the Pirates 2.

It is more correct to say BinJin are both lucky to have each other. I don't believe HB could find a better woman than YJ/ a woman could make him happier for the rest of his life. YJ is the best woman for HB and vice versa.

Its not so nice to read that everytime, someone accused " you are HB fangirl!"

Ok!

me too, ha ha ha.once,  i get that call too ( iam forget from who)

i am a crazy hb's fangirl and an anti binjin shipper, ha ha ha.

let's cek the date, dont shoot people without the real fact!

1. Its true that HB break the record to make 2 project with Yejin and between a rumour. ( TN - dating rumour- cloy).

(its a good thing bcs its shown that they have a faith with their relationship).

KNG - Yejin

2013-03-25= Yejin confirmed for Shark

2013-04-25= KNG confirmed for Shark

2013-05-15= KNG and Yejin considering the pirates

2013-05-27= Shark premier

2013- 08-05= the pirates ritual ceremony

2013-10- 29= Romance rumour

so, its (Shark- Pirates- Rumour.).

2, 3= its just your assumtn too.

i enjoy every assumtn, specultn in this thread, but i am a person that just want share my post with a fact, so i dont need to discuss this case.

ps.

its fun tough (sarcasm), that its not fair to bring hb pass relationship bcs this is a binjin thread, but...it is okey to bring KNG, Haein rumour again and again.

Happy shipping!

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, jacdayans said:

Not sure if this has been discussed here earlier, but I just saw it on twitter. Anyone knows what is it about & what’s the connection with the 2 pictures?

Can’t really say there’s a connection but the first picture is the English translation of SYJ’s hairstylist’s IG post yesterday and the 2nd picture is Hyun Bin’s assistant. He posted that on his IG stories early today, or maybe late yesterday. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 6

Watching episode 16 of CLOY again lol and there was a scene where Seri and her brother talking where he said ''he was playing golf all day" I don't know how i missed this part before but i thought it's funny it seems the writer knows about BINJIN's real activities haha From Grocery boy, Ralph store down to golf lol

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 7

4 minutes ago, celest1al said:
22 minutes ago, GogoRoboto said:

Can’t really say there’s a connection but the first picture is the English translation of SYJ’s hairstylist’s IG post yesterday and the 2nd picture is Hyun Bin’s assistant. He posted that on his IG stories early today, or maybe late yesterday. 

@jacdayans I saw this too so I did some research and I am just confirming what @GogoRoboto already said before people start taking this too seriously. This Twitter account juxtaposed the English translation from the caption of SYJ's hairstylist's IG food truck post from yesterday and HB's assistant's IG story from today. It wasn't the same time. Also, HB's assistant uploaded a follow up IG story related to that D-day pic and it looks like he had a personal thing. So bottom line, this point is reaching and we shouldn't take it as a crumb. :lol:

Lol! Thank you both for the explanation. I thought I have missed something :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1