[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, Last Delulu Standing said:

Have you seen this image from the TN promo era? Anyone ever said anything about the ring set? If you watch closely, the details in the rings, its a set. Please give me light on this before my delulu mind get the best of me. 

This was sponsored I guess (gasheni(?) Was that the brand? Hehehe can't remember)

22 minutes ago, bingejin said:

Bin X Bench :heart:

HB is soooo cool and handsome in those comfy & casual outfits! I personally love Bench and so happy he's their new endorser :transforms:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Channel20 said:

Both of their CF's date released, AGAIN are synchronised well 

Typically for marketing, there are particular days of the week when ads are released based on viewer engagement and social media behavior. Say Fridays or Wednesdays or weekends. 

Is Monday one of those days? It's a working day, not many people online. Not sure why both companies will release the CF together.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 9
  • Thanks 2

I know we're all craving for a wedding that never happened in the drama (but might in real life :wub:), so I made a wedding video-like fan edit:sparklyeyes: I'm still mediocre in this editing thing but I just had to make one because I swear, almost every love song makes me think of BinJin everytime:tears:ENJOY EVERYONE

Edited by Minariri13
Inserted link
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18
  • Thanks 1

Maybe that's why I put June 29 down lol. I literally don't remember lol. If anything I thought June 28 for sure but maybe I put 29th as I was a day off before. No idea now lol 

As for the bench tease, white flower, blue flower. So many flowers they made him hold for the CF lol. At least I guessed right when I said it was for bench before lol

:sparklyeyes::heart4:6

1 hour ago, binyeji said:

Typically for marketing, there are particular days of the week when ads are released based on viewer engagement and social media behavior. Say Fridays or Wednesdays or weekends. 

Is Monday one of those days? It's a working day, not many people online. Not sure why both companies will release the CF together.

They have updated on weekends before with them lol. They don't follow normal strategy lol 

@Channel20 it wasn't a coincidence anymore to me in beginning of June lol. Then we got everyday CFs post baeksang. Then they lost me with trying to find a pattern besides it being TN filming month lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, binyeji said:

Not sure either if Monday is a good day to launch CFs or teasers. Plus Bench is a Philippine based company, while Manyo is Korean, so there should be someone really important behind the scenes  synching/coordinating the release of these. But one too many coincidences already, I have to agree. I don't want to speculate since I have no idea how the advertising world works. But i am totally supporting both products. Loving SYJ's look with that vegan line, I will have to look for it online to order, anybody have leads where? And truthfully digging the Bench shirt with Captain written across it. A big sized one would be nice for sleeping!

• Like 6
  • Awesome 3

I used to work in advertising and would make the timetables for ad releases based on the client’s target release date. Usually a release date is beginning of the month, end of the month, or a weekend. Typically, they release teasers throughout the week, leading to the ad release 5-7 days later. So maybe Bench will launch their print ad/billboard this weekend. I don’t think it is deliberately synchronized with SYJ’s Manyo ad on IG. It’s just Bench and Manyo adhering to their respective brand’s timetables.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 11
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, CrashLanded said:

Off topic but I  always wondered how many “near miss” meetings did SYJ & HB have...having both being in this industry almost 20 yrs its like fate, destiny, etc.. that they only met up now..made a movie & TV drama 2017/2019. with such amazing chemistry! I wonder if their mutual friends at one point- ever tried to set them up..but it just wasn’t in the cards for them at that time. There were so many opportunities to meet..Like during her guest appearance at SEGA which she didn’t even film with him & their 2014 PIFA awards show, and many more K-Industry parties, shows, movie premiers, etc that they both attended.  I wonder if this scenario ever played out- SYJ invited to a dinner at mutual friends home and HB will be there but she couldn’t show up. Or vice versa...
But I feel like the stars and planets were aligned....like it was destiny that they met at this point in their lives. More mature, more established in their careers. Perfect recipe for that love to grow! 

15 hours ago, sjc705 said:

I have been curious as to who turned down the offer to work with each other prior to TN. From the TN promo it looked like it was HB. We will never know the reason why, but he must have had very valid reason at that time. Well just have to think that their stars didn’t align prior to TN. Whatever it is they were explosive in their first project.

@CrashLanded Definitely not off-topic!  @sjc705 same! :wub:

I thought about these things, too. And still one of the many things I think about up until today. To add, I went through SYJ's filmography and thought about which among those drama/movie characters / roles did and did not suit HB. (I haven't come to a conclusion haha) I do remember this was discussed before.. but does anyone have an updated educated guess? Anyway, not complaining as we got TN Era and as in most things, timing really is everything. :heartxoxo:

15 hours ago, Cherie Cee said:

Hence, there must really be a Higher Being who sees to it that people find each other at the right place and time.

For this man, who is such a bright light to the public and for sure to his family and colleagues, but who is also searching for that one person to fill his heart and soul. To share his dreams with and fulfill them into a beautiful reality. Someone to laugh with, to add the jam to his life.  

Whatever Higher Being that governs us must have looked towards them and saw what a masterpiece it could be to bring them together. Thus the magic began.. 

And we watched from all over the world. Watched them be shy with each other first, slowly getting to know each other. He stared at her, we stared right along, mesmerized. She gave him her sweet eye smiles, and we could almost hear their heart fluttering. 

I felt all of this, but put in bold my favorite part. :wub: And I am just happy and grateful I/we (all) got to watch their friendship and love story blossom and mature, even if it's just from the sidelines.:heart4: I seriously cannot wait to reach our destination! 

Fighting, waiting, and praying desperately xx

PS Love all the updates we got from last week, but the ones today being back to back are just extra special! 

• Like 4
  • Love 7

2 hours ago, faserun said:

guys, whats the connection between mediheal and manyo? are they under the same company?

check the link, website has binnie and jinnie

https://www.manyo.co.kr/

@faserun they are under the same company l&p cosmetics. they were at the same event april 22 2019 for mediheal and manyo. there was only one photo of them together with everyone. 

5 hours ago, Cherie Cee said:

Not sure either if Monday is a good day to launch CFs or teasers. Plus Bench is a Philippine based company, while Manyo is Korean, so there should be someone really important behind the scenes  synching/coordinating the release of these. But one too many coincidences already, I have to agree. I don't want to speculate since I have no idea how the advertising world works. But i am totally supporting both products. Loving SYJ's look with that vegan line, I will have to look for it online to order, anybody have leads where? And truthfully digging the Bench shirt with Captain written across it. A big sized one would be nice for sleeping!

at this point, maybe it is going to be like end of May/beginning of June where we got news of them everyday :lol: Like we know the bench CF is coming, smart 2nd CF is most likely coming.. Whatever SYJ has been working on lately is coming :lol:

Also I was looking again at the mediheal skincare, they are also following the other actress who does manyo with SYJ. If anything it is either both of them on the page or it is the one who does mediheal with HB lol. Actually I think I had gone to this instagram before by accident but I didn't think too much of it then lol.

Also I never realized she was even teasing him during vogue photoshoot LOL! Or maybe I did but didn't think too much of it then lol. She really does love to tease him and he just takes her teases lol. Honestly they are already close by August 9. Maybe after the 2 times they reshoot and did audio recording they also went for a meal after. Maybe they did keep in touch post TN filming or definitely after they did reshoots. She was on vacation in December 2017 and came back sometime in January. 

I didn't even realize she called him binshi in this... i was too focus on what the photographer was saying before.. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6