[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

14 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

I almost missed this video posted by @itspeanutbutterjellytime  as I thot it was the same one here earlier ie HB talking about the type of girl he looks for ie a girl who laughs a lot. But binjinsgrocery actually ADDED clips of YJ laughing in Swoon videos and it was a riot!! Plus Binnie's reaction next to hear was the best thing ever!! Go watch it!

Binjinsgrocery also added another video, this time HB who likes girls who love eating and yes, scenes of YJ eating and eating and eating LOL!!

I thought the video @itspeanutbutterjellytime shared was hilarious.... but the one on the eating really takes the cake.... who would have thought that scenes of YJ eating combined with HB talking bout liking girls who eats well would be so much fun... i bet it put smiles on so many people's faces..

:happyshakes:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

47 minutes ago, gloriousCh33se said:

@Baylack youtube is saying it's from My Lovely Samsoon BTS. I had to search because I cant recall this scene.. but then it's been AGES since I saw MLKSS (and honestly my personal memories of it has more to do with making fun of my mom for crushing on HB than the drama itself). Btw, you might want to remove the embedded video in your quote.

O.K. I'll see if I can figure out how to do that. If you have tips to do so can you DM me?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BinJin2020 said:

Jennyhouse CEO is Soon-ae Hyun. 

How to put image here? I did a screenshot but don’t know how to embed image. 

https://www.jennyhouse.com/

So if I am looking at this photo, I am going to assume the CEO (??) is the woman in the upper left corner? 

The person in the lower right of the screen started off with Ye jin. She is a Director and per her bio was with YJ up until at least 2010 for Personal Taste: http://jennyhouse.co.kr/en/salon/primo/staff/read.jsp?reqPageNo=1&sstype=2&no=20. If you scroll down in the bio, I am basing this on the pic with Miranda Kerr.

"Jenny" also posted the pic, but did not tag anyone: https://www.instagram.com/p/Blg7QNbhmgR/?igshid=d823f3d0xlyb

I personally think the original theory about the logo wasn't researched thoroughly (because the logo is used for other sectors of their business). But the liking spree - makes this delusional fangirl :hypehype:.

:eats2:... waiting on the sidelines for some happily ever after news.

• Like 10
  • Awesome 8

OMO, just got off a 2 hour Zoom meeting and we are now on page 974, I had to read a lot to catch up! So it has been a good day based on new candies we found, yes!

I am reminding myself, and hopefully others will take notice, that  if we want to quote someone we should only quote the pertinent parts by doing some editing. We do not want to run out of pages (2000 is max I believe) leading up to the big reveal and grand finale of our BinJin journey do we??? As I've read here, let's ship reponsibly:) 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Elle R said:

So if I am looking at this photo, I am going to assume the CEO is the woman in the upper left corner?

Yes Jenny is the one on the upper left corner of the pic based on the other pics of herself that she posted on her IG but I dont see her pic on the staff list link @ElectricHeartsprovided so I dont know what her position is. Why do we think she is the CEO? Maybe I missed it? 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

Yes she is the one on the upper left corner of the pic based on the other pics of herself that she posted on her IG but I dont see her pic on the staff list link @ElectricHeartsprovided so I dont know what her position is. 

Thanks! Yes she is listed as Jenny with no pic haha. It's under the management tab. I briefly searched for the name @BinJin2020 provided but didn't find anything.

btw, their IT department is prob wondering about the high foot traffic to their site!

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

21 minutes ago, Elle R said:

So if I am looking at this photo, I am going to assume the CEO is the woman in the upper left corner?

I do think this Jennyhouse_jenny person is higher up as she follows and shares work from throughout the company.

The person in the lower right of the screen started off with Ye jin, based on her bio: http://jennyhouse.co.kr/en/salon/primo/staff/read.jsp?reqPageNo=1&sstype=2&no=20. If you scroll down in the bio, I am basing this on the pic with Miranda Kerr.

She also posted the pic, but did not tag anyone: https://www.instagram.com/p/Blg7QNbhmgR/?igshid=d823f3d0xlyb

I personally think the original theory about the logo wasn't researched thoroughly (because the logo is used for other sectors of their business). But the liking spree - makes this delusional fangirl :hypehype:.

:eats2:... waiting on the sidelines for some happily ever after news.

@Elle R  I bow down to your TOP NOTCH Sleuthing skills!!  Was trying hard to figure out who is Jennyhouse_Jenny cuz the tagging was not that clear. How did you conclude the CEO was the one at the upper left corner? It also make sense she did not tag anyone in her Insta cuz she doesn't want people to know who she is.

Interestingly, the CEO of Jennyhouse is just listed as JENNY, without any picture as per link below :

http://jennyhouse.co.kr/en/salon/management/index.jsp

(P.S. The rest of the management team has pictures except the CEO lol!)

So there is a big possibility that this jennyhouse_jenny Insta  account is the CEO, and her Insta liking spree of Binjin pictures is giving me MAJOR GOOSEBUMPS!!

:happy:

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 5

24 minutes ago, Elle R said:

So if I am looking at this photo, I am going to assume the CEO is the woman in the upper left corner? I do think this Jennyhouse_jenny person is higher up as she follows and shares work from throughout the company.

The person in the lower right of the screen started off with Ye jin, per her bio and was with her up until at least 2010 for Personal Taste: http://jennyhouse.co.kr/en/salon/primo/staff/read.jsp?reqPageNo=1&sstype=2&no=20. If you scroll down in the bio, I am basing this on the pic with Miranda Kerr.

yea that is definitely her on the bottom right. that is the instagram pic that made me go delulu since I looked at the restaurant tag and then look at google map lol. The restaurant is around where HB supposedly lives :lol: Weren't people saying he lives in Cheongdam-dong .. that is so close to that area :lol:

:heart4:

• Like 7

55 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

@Elle R  I bow down to your TOP NOTCH Sleuthing skills!!  Was trying hard to figure out who is Jennyhouse_Jenny cuz the tagging was not that clear. How did you conclude the CEO was the one at the upper left corner? It also make sense she did not tag anyone in her Insta cuz she doesn't want people to know who she is.

Interestingly, the CEO of Jennyhouse is just listed as JENNY, without any picture as per link below :

So there is a big possibility that this jennyhouse_jenny Insta  account is the CEO, and her Insta liking spree of Binjin pictures is giving me MAJOR GOOSEBUMPS!!

:happy:

@celest1al can confirm but the translation from the group pic on IG looks to say they are celebrating 20 years together. We know four of the six people, so if the Director on the bottom is tagged incorrectly or double tagged that only leaves us with the one by Mijung. For all we know, this Jenny could just be another stylist Jenny ... is there more than one Jenny in SK? lmao

:eats:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

12 minutes ago, Elle R said:

@celest1al can confirm but the translation from the group pic on IG looks to say they are celebrating 20 years together. We know four of the six people, so if the Director on the bottom is tagged incorrectly or double tagged that only leaves us with the one by Mijung. For all we know, this Jenny could just be another stylist Jenny ... is there more than one Jenny in SK? lmao

:eats:

Ah ha!! I see, it's using the process of elimination to figure out the target LOL!! (btw, MSTeam CEO was in the picture too right?)

Yes, it's true that it may be another stylist called Jenny. But the Insta account is Jennyhouse_Jenny.  Frankly, if I am a stylist, I won't dare to use that single name ID, linked to Jennyhouse, when my CEO goes by single name JENNY with no picture on the company website LOL!!! 

Let's continue to eat our popcorn and wait for the eagle to land....

:eats2:

31 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

Yes Jenny is the one on the upper left corner of the pic based on the other pics of herself that she posted on her IG but I dont see her pic on the staff list link @ElectricHeartsprovided so I dont know what her position is. Why do we think she is the CEO? Maybe I missed it? 

Check out this link. The CEO is Jenny. Single name ID, no picture. Mysterious.... LOL!

Btw, I didn't see any pictures of this Jenny on her IG (the Insta Jennyhouse_Jenny). Where did you see it?

• Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 7
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Riritobinjin said:

That's a great point, I just went and did a little research and as far as I can tell, the likes started only on June 12th. Earliest like is YJ's Jenny house ad that Binjindiary shared on IG. First she liked only Jennyhouse related posts, but going forward she liked full on shipping posts... this my friends, is definitely a huge clue :happydance:

I truly really wonder when it started though LOL! If she is already liking SYJ content from as long as she has been following that fan account (mujin and stylist eel also follow that fan account) and known SYJ. Plus it is clear she is fans of both of them during TN promo period/ August and onward and during CLOY :lol: If we are to say, they were told about them before/on Baeksang day, it would make more sense why she would start liking binjin content as well :lol:

4 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

I know we have discussed this at length many times in this thread, but I just had to bring it back again! Especially with the new candies that we got today from Jennyhouse, making my heart thumping and fluttering again. :wub:  Thanks SO MUCH @celest1al for giving us such detailed translation and putting in all the nuances that are sometimes lost in other translations. It still amazes me how YJ's ideal type is exactly Hyun Bin!! Was she herself amazed too as she began to know HB more and found out how close he is to this "biographical ideal person" that she has been describing to her friends??  Did her heart flutter like crazy when he started showing his care and attention to her, without saying much? Did she start wondering who is this guy who laughs at all her silly antics and quirky ways, and totally gets her jokes? And notice his dimples and smiles and laughter that seems to be always there whenever he is with her? That part where she mentions TWICE about wishing for someone who finds her "strange humor" to be cute, must be quite a tall order for any guy. But I am guessing HB fulfilled that part of her ideal wish too, cuz both of them seem to share the same kind of humour, and laugh easily at the same things, whether in their interviews, events or BTS. And shared-humor is such an important foundation of a healthy and strong relationship. One thing for sure, from both Binjin's own mouths and all the different MCs who interviewed them, they really really BONDED and became very close, starting out as friends and kindred spirit, and now, I believe, graduating to soulmates and partners for life. I am waiting here for the good news!!

:please:

:heart:

I bolded the parts that keep going through my mind as well as we look back at the interviews they both said then before and during TN promo period. I think she already knew come August 9 promo period time and since they gotten even closer by Sept promo period, I think it should be obvious to both of them already :lol: Also the fact HB got to look at her hands for who knows how long during that Vogue photoshoot :lol:

:heart4:

• Like 12
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Ah ha!! I see, it's using the process of elimination to figure out the target LOL!! (btw, MSTeam CEO was in the picture too right?)

Let's continue to eat our popcorn and wait for the eagle to land....

:eats2:

Yes, MSteam is to the right of YJ.

Not gonna lie ... BINJIN + co-vid ---> totally this indulgent kitty in more ways than one lol.

Good night ladies! (Oh, and perhaps some lurking menfolks too!)

• Like 2
  • LOL 4