[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, vous êtes belle said:

I saw a video about bin thinking that gwiyomi is not for him on twitter but idk how to link that here :tears: but him doing all that with yejin ahh I cannot with this!! It’s just so cute how he’s different around yejin and his usual self:heart4:

I saw that video that put the clips with SYJ into them too :wub:. Yea he is really so different with her. He also has never laughed this much with anyone :lol: Also, he really loves to make her laugh and bring out her eye smile. I can't :wub:She just teases him all the time when they are filming lol. Must be some mutual agreement amongst themselves lol.  I saw another one which put her teasing of Binnie/KO moment in DIY project with YSR and her comment about the birthday cake being old fashion lol.

If you watch some of his press interviews post TN premiere when he was promoting Rampant and even at his fan meetings from last year, he still can't do the cute stuff like finger hearts etc lol. With Rampant, he is different with his close male friends but it is still not like how he is with SYJ. Although I was a bit surprised, he did the finger heart naturally in Taiwan during an interview before the fan meetings :lol: He was still embarrassed to do those things in his Seoul fan meeting. Now post CLOY he is doing it just fine in bodyluv, mediheal, Smart :lol: Yup only one reason for that ;)

Yesterday was Ha Ji Won's birthday. Wonder if they hung out with her or wish her a happy birthday. I assume SYJ and HJW are still close especially after they were both at the Rampant premiere of Binnie's.

:heart4:

• Like 7
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, CrashLanded said:

Off topic but I  always wondered how many “near miss” meetings did SYJ & HB have...having both being in this industry almost 20 yrs its like fate, destiny, etc.. that they only met up now..made a movie & TV drama 2017/2019. with such amazing chemistry! I wonder if their mutual friends at one point- ever tried to set them up..but it just wasn’t in the cards for them at that time. There were so many opportunities to meet..Like during her guest appearance at SEGA which she didn’t even film with him & their 2014 PIFA awards show, and many more K-Industry parties, shows, movie premiers, etc that they both attended.  I wonder if this scenario ever played out- SYJ invited to a dinner at mutual friends home and HB will be there but she couldn’t show up. Or vice versa...
But I feel like the stars and planets were aligned....like it was destiny that they met at this point in their lives. More mature, more established in their careers. Perfect recipe for that love to grow! :heythere:

Same thing I wonder as well. I just assume now one of their mutual friends must have! They have way too many. It just blows my mind now that it is impossible they haven't met up at some point other than the one time at PIFAN lol. Did he never talk to her at AMTR premiere.. Did they also never talk at the premiere they were at in Sept 2010? 2007 premiere who knows if he knew she was there lol.. From the lack of footage we have now from that premiere lol. However, they either had their own reasons ex. so busy with work etc that they could have never met before. I just find it so hard to believe that they kept missing each other that many times over the 17-20 years lol. Clearly 2010 has now been very obvious to me how many missed opportunities they had then. Honestly, maybe she did see Late Autumn during PIFF. We will never know lol. He wouldn't have known either lol. The time when I think they must at least have tried or someone must have is when they officially met during 2014 PIFAN. Are you saying after they officially met that was all they really said was hi lol. Never crossed their minds they had mutual friends in common lol. Then by the time he worked with Yoona on Confidential Assignment /filming of March-July 2016, they were both giving her acting advice! Did he only consider working on TN then because he kept hearing about her again/maybe I should finally work with her - play a villain role? lol Plus in June, Yoona met up with SYJ and the girls while she was filming CA. How many so close yet so far moments do they have LOL. Also it then made me wonder how many potential projects they had we don't know of that they could have worked on sooner. Like we will never know which projects Binnie turned down to not work with her or how many lol ^_^

:heart4:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I have been curious as to who turned down the offer to work with each other prior to TN. From the TN promo it looked like it was HB. We will never know the reason why, but he must have had very valid reason at that time. Well just have to think that their stars didn’t align prior to TN. Whatever it is they were explosive in their first project. BinJin We support you wholeheartedly in your next endeavors. Good luck to them !!!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Finally found this post! This song/piece is one of my 13yr old son's fav and he made his own rendition for his daddy's birthday this year. He is also a fan of CLOY, my kids ( 8,11,13 yr olds) watched the drama many times over :wub:

On 6/27/2020 at 10:42 PM, gloriousCh33se said:

Can't help getting the feels.. I went from reading @celest1al's translation post and about the jennyhouse_j insta likes, then saw some of the sweet old TN promo vids on IG (auto-explore) and then seeing this vid right after

:please: 
Yes Binnie, some things are meant to be

Finally found this post! This is also one of my son's fav and he made a rendition for his dad's bday just this yr. He is also a huge fan of cloy, watched it w/ his 2 other siblings (8  and 11 y.o), their first and only kdrama :wub:

Edited by Kimchified
  • Like 15
  • Love 4

Oh wow a 9 spread instagram wall of SYJ on manyo lol manyofactory_official and then they added the new video on the latest square. I never seen this kind of update before. It is nice and impressive at the same time. 3 posts were like videos to advertise product :D

@eLizza i did have today's date down on my list.. I don't remember why LOL! or did i just recently add it after i updated about yesterday's LOL!

Also I am just going to guess the smart 2nd ad is coming soon? the one they were teasing about at the press 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

it was posted 4 days ago.. 

Was that the dress she was wearing that day :crazymad:

I mean regardless LOL! they are still under the same company even if she joins mediheal too for skincare hahaa

they are following her for a reason :heart4:

it has to be her as they tagged manyo in the post too... 

maybe that is why they did that m store ad of them together on june 2

:crazymad::heart4:

unless it is just Kim Ji Won.. She is under mediheal with HB but it does look like syj from behind..

• Like 10
  • Love 1

@CLOY Nified it might be it. I checked back to when we got the last jennyhouse after she filmed and it was like 3-4 days later too. Also the url on the instagram just redirects to manyo lol :lol:. right now it looks like they only made a 6 posts wall where as manyo current one made a 9 post wall of syj lol. maybe another wall will be created soon under skincare lol :lol: also when you watch back to her january 2019 CF for manyo it does remind me of this

• Like 6
  • Awesome 4

13 hours ago, Samsam said:

BINJIN for Mediheal??!! :yaaa:

Hmmh, interesting turn of events. The white dress looks familiar! We shall wait and see.

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 6
  • Awesome 1