[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

28 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

28 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Yes, it's true that it may be another stylist called Jenny. But the Insta account is Jennyhouse_Jenny.  Frankly, if I am a stylist, I won't dare to use that single name ID, linked to Jennyhouse, when my CEO goes by single name JENNY with no picture on the company website 

Check out this link. The CEO is Jenny. Single name ID, no picture. Mysterious.... LOL!

Btw, I didn't see any pictures of this Jenny on her IG (the Insta Jennyhouse_Jenny).

Here is a pic she posted of herself on her IG page dated March 26, 2019:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvfbs3HgLCa/?igshid=5pn32ly7y1as

You're right she could very well be Jenny the CEO since she is the only one without a pic on the site and her IG handle says Jenny. There is no other Jenny listed...so process of elimination indeed! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 5

So cute!! 

And the majority of these gestures were when near to SYJ (and maybe in some of the ones where she was not beside him, she was in his thoughts while speaking!)

SWEETNESS OVERLOAD!!

:please:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14

33 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

Here is a pic she posted of herself on her IG page dated March 26, 2019:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvfbs3HgLCa/?igshid=5pn32ly7y1as

You're right she could very well be Jenny the CEO since she is the only one without a pic on the site and her IG handle says Jenny. There is no other Jenny listed...so process of elimination indeed! 

This is a very important finding of collaborative research lol. Since they took this picture on their 20th anniversary, there must be JH's CEO in the pic, the woman on top left corner. And jennyhouse-jenny is her account. MSTeam's CEO on top right corner.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Blg7QNbhmgR/?igshid=d823f3d0xlyb

First SYJ's liking spree then her close friend's liking spree. We should prepare our hearts well ladies :heart2beat:

• Like 11
  • Love 2

:Megalol:This is so funny lol

Since I have nothing better to do right now, I decided to look back at the SYJ fan account that jenny, mujin  and eel follow lol . I am sure this person who created the account didn't mean to do this (or did they? lol).. They created the account/posted the first post on Sept 25 2017 (that is the date that shows up for me Canada EST time lol. Not sure if it still still correct SK time.. but still :lol:) Like what? :lol: eel has been liking pics from that account since oct 2017 (unsure if that was when she followed the account) - also has interacted with the account. Her comments to the person are so cute. You can tell how big of a fan she is. All 3 have been liking more pics from the account since 2018 (mijung has also liked pics, she just doesn't follow). I guess they were actively likely stuff more between Be With You/SITR promotions (March/April time) and on ward

:heart4:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3

My hubby, who is currently on a Ha Jiwon kick is watching Sega and wants me to watch it with him.  Sadly, I am one of those who can't stomach a HB drama with a different female lead.  But I have to say, HB's acting was really good in the few scenes that I did watch.  Was this the drama that won him the Baeksang?

• Like 5
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, mikmac said:

My hubby, who is currently on a Ha Jiwon kick is watching Sega and wants me to watch it with him.  Sadly, I am one of those who can't stomach a HB drama with a different female lead.  But I have to say, HB's acting was really good in the few scenes that I did watch.  Was this the drama that won him the Baeksang?

Yes he won a Baeksang for that role. Secret Garden is a classic and HB's acting was truly spectacular on that show. I always think he acts well but in SeGa he really took it another level. The entire drama is good and worth a watch so please check it out. It could help you watch knowing he kept a precious pure friendship with Ha Ji Won since then and she is one of the people he contacted first when he came back from military and kept in touch since then. HJW confirmed many times that he reached out to her when she went through hard times including she lost a brother in recent years, very sad. I used to ship them during the SeGa days but offscreen they were always just friends. 

• Like 15
  • Love 1

Urgh!  Last summer, we were in Seoul and stayed at an Airbnb in CDD. I just found out after research I was less than a 10 minute walk from Vast Entertainment building.  I wonder if he would've been there tho, or already filming CLOY.  

• Like 1
  • Shocked 4

It's late and I looked through the instagram of jennyhouse_jenny. I found this picture of "Jenny" I think on the public insta account 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_56cUeDpMm/?igshid=1wefcew6bp2c6

Still can't read Korean but Google translated the last comment from 5 weeks ago (yes I do have a lot of free time) and it says something like "CEO. I'm new to that account." Or maybe Google Translate is crazy and that's not what it says? Or maybe I should just go sleep? All of these are feasible.

But OMG if it is CEO Jenny (how badass is it that she has no picture or family name on the website? "It's Jenny, richard simmons!" #goals) then it's definitely YET ANOTHER SIGN that she's liking binjin content. However, I do have doubts because if it WAS kickass CEO/Jenny wouldn't she be followed by some major celebrities including yejinhand? 

I hate logic too but I must verify my craycray assumptions.  

Edited by wap
Removed image
  • Like 13
  • Awesome 1

@celest1al,  you are truly a BinJin fan - tearing up with the realization that SYJ's ideal mate's traits all apply to HB. Thank you for all the translation work you do for this forum. 

About our BinJin ... who both like to play golf.  My brothers are addicted to golf but their wives stay home - not their thing.  HB must know how lucky he is to find a golf partner in SYJ ... the longest ( about 2-3 hrs per game), private ( in a country club, away from the media & fans' intrusions), and relaxing ( shooting the breeze, getting to know each other as they travel /walk between holes) DATE  any two people can be in!   Keep it up, lovebirds! :ok:

*** So funny - now,  there's a :Twerkdatbutt:reaction button! :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Guys , just a reminder , maybe not post private pictures of other people they know them here ? Just because she liked these pics doesn’t mean we can post her private social media information around . We have two private clubs . Be respectful please . 

Instagram embedded pics are not allowed anymore . Please remove them. Thanks . 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, mikmac said:

Urgh!  Last summer, we were in Seoul and stayed at an Airbnb in CDD. I just found out after research I was less than a 10 minute walk from Vast Entertainment building.  I wonder if he would've been there tho, or already filming CLOY.  

A bit like me if I had gone last year to LA instead of Singapore, I would have been a potential witness to grocery sighting lol. Also if I went to Singapore a month earlier, maybe I would have bumped into SYJ. Or when I went to LA in August  2012, I was in the area of Koreatown/Ralphs :lol:

I see why JJ follows that BinJin instagram account instead of the others (the account also has a lot of CLOY videos). That is one thing that lacks from the SYJ fan account they follow, there is hardly any CLOY or Binnie on that account (even though the account was created on his birthday lol) If you go look under carmelina7888 instagram account, on March 25 they even concluded another Ralph Lauren connection for them :lol: I didn't realize SYJ wore RL on her bday picture with her stylists. JJ liking can't wait to see what 2021 will bring.. and the D**** article post :lol:

:lol: I guess they were wearing the same LA hats/brand.. just different color. Binnie coming home from LA and SYJ leaving to Mongolia :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

SYJ said in an old reality show:

"I dated secretly of course".

"She is so cool . Whoever she dated from the past can’t drag her and count her as one of his girls .. so smart .. maybe she set to her mind. Only her husband is worthy for announcement."

"One day, HB might be able to tell the world that SYJ is my woman".

We are looking forward to that date when BinJin's wedding annoucement is made public.

• Like 8
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, jamy47 said:

Yes he won a Baeksang for that role. Secret Garden is a classic and HB's acting was truly spectacular on that show. I always think he acts well but in SeGa he really took it another level. The entire drama is good and worth a watch so please check it out. It could help you watch knowing he kept a precious pure friendship with Ha Ji Won since then and she is one of the people he contacted first when he came back from military and kept in touch since then. HJW confirmed many times that he reached out to her when she went through hard times including she lost a brother in recent years, very sad. I used to ship them during the SeGa days but offscreen they were always just friends. 

I will get around doing that one of these days.   I think i would enjoy it more if I don't have any prejudice against HJW.  So I will wait until then.  Haha!

It took me only 5 years before I could watch my other bias' eps in We Got Married.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, hallyu said:

"One day, HB might be able to tell the world that SYJ is my woman".

Please speed up and claim your woman HB, so I can have a break! Thanks in advance!

The thing is he most likely already does! That is why his face and how he acts around her shows so much! He has to think of her first and how his past relationships haven't worked out by admitting the relationship too early. Come June 1 and a simple remark about what SYJ said in the past made him act that way when he heard it. That is why he couldn't hide who said it because he knows we know who said that lol. So that is why he didn't lie.. he actually admitted it (like he always does when someone asks him if he is in a relationship/dating anyone lol)  :wub: That is the main reason he can't take personal questions anymore :lol:

So yes one day he will finally get to tell the world that she is his. However, maybe it will be a surprise and it will be SYJ who tells us he is hers.. More than all those likes to us ^_^ I can't with them and their fated journey 

2 hours ago, celest1al said:

Colleagues ---> Friends ---> Kindred Spirits ---> Soulmates ---> Partners for life

:rainbow: = me from too much sweetness LOL

Yup... thankful I am not alone in feeling emotional because of that interview... 

I can't with them whenever I think of them and we go back to their interviews that they have said about "each other" and not even realizing then. Sigh

:heart1::happy:

Plus all her close friends know how happy she is and either commented on her recent videos or liked them or what we have found out liking their stuff on instagram from this month. The fact she was that bubbly and laughing even in her Jennyhouse behind the scenes. Even going back to watching HB in his bodyluv behind the scenes/interviews, he literally keeps embracing  more of RJH/CLOY with saying that is my style, talking about happy life, smelling those shower cap filters like scented candles, look at how he plays with those bubbles LOL, plus Smart behind the scenes and that cute halo halo moment.. Yea I can't with them. Even when they are not together, they are still mirroring each other in the stuff they do :wub: They are walking in sync accepting their award at Baeksang and they literally aced subtle glances and mirroring. SIGH 

:hooray2:

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2