[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

From what i’ve noticed it looks like some of their artist who worked at jennyhouse uses jennyhouse_  before their names but judging from the photos uploaded by the user jennyhouse_jenny i believed this is the CEO or their official site, the photos uploaded in this account are official photos from their commercial projects  compared to the other ones where it’s for personal use, So therefore I conclude they really knew about the BINJIN and they are also rooting for them like us haha 

• Like 12
  • Awesome 2

@MatthewMay Love hahaa yup especially after what I uncovered what her stylist team and jenny have been liking from that syj fan account they follow and what jenny has liked on that binjin account she followed recently besides the additional likes on binjindiary lol. also it made me realize why syj follows a different yejin account. i don't know when she followed that fan account but at least they post more content with Binnie (for a yejinonly account lol) :lol: The fan account they follow posts hardly any Binnie.. no wonder they need to venture out to get more of his content with her or more CLOY footages/videos :wub:

Also I guess he met "Jennyhouse team" again while promoting MOTA as Jennyhouse also works with PSH :lol: that is why jenny had to share those pics of psh and binnie on the account lol

:heart4:

• Insightful 4

Whew this thread is moving too fast istg im gonna need prescription glasses to just keep pace w the back-reading...

:crazymad:

so im tryin to catch up again...

ok we are hyperexcited about Jenny of Jennyhouse liking binjin stan posts because...

:piggydance:

1) it means jenny the CEO and loyal friend/beauty partner of YJ is also stanning binjin,

2) binjin/syj gave permission for her and her staff to publicly follow and like binjin things, 

3) jenny girls have probably gossiped w syj their discoveries of our delulu/fakesubs/zoom-in kisses/m-word theories fr binjindiary IG and syj enjoys reading/watching too

4) Jenny's supporting binjin otp irl ie, she booked biggest gig for her wedding business 

5) bj ship will dock soon!

:hwaiting:

Did i miss anything? Anyway as i slowly lose my eyesight due to this nonstop shipping life,  im clearly hearing wedding bells fr the horizon... so worth it! kthanksbye

:foryou:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 8

has SYJ always liked baseball (baseball caps lol). I noticed in Mongolia airport, she wears the LA Dodgers baseball cap and for SITR airport to Japan or heading back? she is wearing New York Yankees baseball cap. I know she threw the first pitch in Daegu back in her early years. Based on what caps she has I assume she likes baseball too or is this a recent development in 2018 to present LOL!:lol:

Edited by ElectricHearts
removed my comment about SeGa. I found her shoot date on her schedule
  • Like 3

I’ve also noticed that SYJ make up artist Mujin followed a new account on instagram that has only 3 pictures as of now and that those pictures are all BINJIN from negotiation, cloy and baeksang what’s the meaning of this?!! haha it’s a sign!! And i don’t really care whoever is the person behind the jennyhouse_jenny account either she is the CEO or not but all i care is that she is someone who works with SYJ and who knows what’s going on!!! 

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

11 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Also has SYJ always liked baseball (baseball caps lol). I noticed in Mongolia airport, she wears the LA Dodgers baseball cap and for SITR airport to Japan or heading back? she is wearing New York Yankees baseball cap. I know she threw the first pitch in Daegu back in her early years. Based on what caps she has I assume she likes baseball too or is this a recent development in 2018 to present LOL!

The earliest IG post where she’s wearing baseball cap was one from May 2016. She was wearing an Atlanta Braves cap that time. She has a couple more pictures on IG where she’s wearing a baseball cap but are not those New Era team caps that she usually wears.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, GogoRoboto said:

The earliest IG post where she’s wearing baseball cap was one from May 2016. She was wearing an Atlanta Braves cap that time. She has a couple more pictures on IG where she’s wearing a baseball cap but are not those New Era team caps that she usually wears.

I wonder if she's ever gone to one of HB's baseball games...hehehe

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, GogoRoboto said:

thanks! Then I assume she is collecting "Baseball caps" If she has 3 baseball caps already from different baseball teams lol. Now I am imagine her going to Binnie's baseball games and cheering him on. :lol:

@MatthewMay Love what account is this? LOL

• Insightful 2

5 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

thanks! Then I assume she is collecting "Baseball caps" If she has 3 baseball caps already from different baseball teams lol. Now I am imagine her going to Binnie's baseball games and cheering him on. :lol:

@MatthewMay Love what account is this? LOL

Nptlinh2207 and another account named crash landing on you! 

• Like 4

I was amazed that SYJ wore a pair of USD 55,000 diamond earings at BAA. However she is very familiar with jewelry as she won best jewelry lady at International Jewelry & Watch Fair 2006 and was endorsers for Piaget before and Ganeshi jewelry brands recently.

Imagine we wear USD 2.5 millions diamond on our body.

200606292028222100_1.jpg

200606292010082100_1.jpg

• Like 9
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

has SYJ always liked baseball (baseball caps lol). I noticed in Mongolia airport, she wears the LA Dodgers baseball cap and for SITR airport to Japan or heading back? she is wearing New York Yankees baseball cap. I know she threw the first pitch in Daegu back in her early years. Based on what caps she has I assume she likes baseball too or is this a recent development in 2018 to present LOL!:lol:

I think she's always liked caps in general, based from old pics. I've seen a few ones of her in New Era brand caps, not baseball-team related, like in the 2014 Brazil world cup trip for example. HB is into New Era caps, seems like he has quite a collection. Going to Mongolia, he was wearing one. But for SYJ's LA Dodgers & NY Yankees caps, they're from a different brand called 47. I saw these at Macy's last time I was in US, not sure if it's widely available in SK.

As for the interest in baseball, maybe it's also because SK is a baseball country (like Japan). But these days I also see a lot of celebs sporting caps of the most popular teams, but they're not necessarily crazy about the team or sport, and more for the fad. With SYJ, we've seen her wear at least these 4: LA Dodgers, NY Yankees, Boston Red Sox and Atlanta Braves (thanks @GogoRoboto)

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

20 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@MatthewMay Love i found it after 

:Megalol:

why is she following this account? the second post is i think they are dating lmao.. whoever this person is hahaaa

This account was created June 17..

The other account. OMG what is her team doing :lol:

like most of us they can’t hide their feelings anymore haha When momma bear did the liking spree her babies could no longer wait anymore!! So i guess they already have a blessing from BINJIN to do want they want. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2

@gloriousCh33se thanks! I am not really a baseball fan and I know there are different kinds of caps. I believe the BinJin "documentary" didn't mention the baseball thing/SYJ side and I brought up here that I am pretty sure she must like baseball since she threw the first pitch in Daegu stadium and she looks pretty good at it to me lol. Since living in Toronto, I have been to a few games. Maybe they should make their next escape to Canada/Toronto and hopefully I will be the only one that recognizes them :lol:

Anyways back to instagram and finding what her team has been up to lol

@MatthewMay Love i noticed mujin has been following the cloy one since dec if not earlier. i am just scrolling through the account now. however, it makes sense to follow a cloy one since the syj account they follow hardly posts any cloy ones. however, she didnt need to follow a new binjin one :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, MatthewMay Love said:

like most of us they can’t hide their feelings anymore haha When momma bear did the liking spree her babies could no longer wait anymore!! Mujin never like or follow related to BINJIN at all so i guess they already have a blessing from BINJIN to do want they want. 

:crazymad::heart4:They aren't helping us at all LOL!

Like I really hope I am not right again with what I was speculating before with some people through DMs earlier in the month.  I just stopped talking about that possibility to make myself more sane :lol:

• Like 8

1 minute ago, ElectricHearts said:

:crazymad::heart4:They aren't helping us at all LOL!

Like I really hope I am not right again with what I was speculating before with some people through DMs earlier in the month.  I just stopped talking about that possibility to make myself more sane :lol:

what is that DM? can you please share it to me!!! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MatthewMay Love said:

what is that DM? can you please share it to me!!! 

Sorry message lol. Well I rather not say anymore. Why get excited if nothing ends up happening on that day :lol: But then I saw the date again when I was looking at a certain past article yesterday and I still see it when I looked at something else lol

:crazymad::crybaby:

:heart4:

• Like 1
  • Love 4