[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

It was disclosed by a reporter that was there for the CLOY press conference that the questions were strictly screened. They assumed that their agencies did this to keep questions about the dating rumors out. When it comes to SYJ though, it's always better when she doesn't speak out on something. The only times she's answered questions about dating rumors is to categorically shut them down. SYJ being open to questions about specific dating rumors is more of a worst case scenario for shippers.

• Like 12
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, GogoRoboto said:

It was disclosed by a reporter that was there for the CLOY press conference that the questions where strictly screened. They assumed that their agencies did this to keep questions about the dating rumors out. When it comes to SYJ though, it's always better when she doesn't speak out on something. The only times she's answered questions about dating rumors is to categorically shut them down. SYJ being open to questions about specific dating rumors is more of a worst case scenario for shippers.

The fact that she chose the other way means there is something going on that she cannot shut directly. If you watch the video on youtube again her face says it all and i think you know what i mean. I don't think it needs to be specific dating questions for her to shut the rumors directly!

• Like 10
  • Awesome 3

Question: why are we thinking that they (the folks at Jennyhouse) need permission to like stuff on IG? I only ask because anyone can like anything on IG as long as it’s a public post. Is K-Ent culture such that this is the proper etiquette? Or is it that liking is tantamount to breaching a confidentiality clause because they’re working with SYJ on ads? I’m confused, not trying to disagree with anyone, just need more info that’s all. :)

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

3 minutes ago, BinJin2020 said:

Question: why are we thinking that they (the folks at Jennyhouse) need permission to like stuff on IG? I only ask because anyone can like anything on IG as long as it’s a public post. Is K-Ent culture such that this is the proper etiquette? Or is it that liking is tantamount to breaching a confidentiality clause because they’re working with SYJ on ads? I’m confused, not trying to disagree with anyone, just need more info that’s all. :)

I think it's more of respecting and protecting the privacy of the person.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, BinJin2020 said:

i also thought about this last night as i was skimming through the posts.. i was like "so what?" if one or more of SYJ's glam team liked binjin posts... their simplest reason could be that they are binjin shippers themselves, it shouldnt mean BJ are confirming or indeed getting married... but i also thought it could mean they are teasing her whenever they get together for work/CFs and such, and having fun with these delulus posted online. If they feel offended (on her behalf) for any of it they wouldn't like or follow, much less with their company brand exposed. And im giddy even for that possibility.. Just my 2 cents.

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, MatthewMay Love said:

think it's more of respecting and protecting the privacy of the person.

that applies if fans are liking pics on the personal accounts of Jennyhouse people or commenting unnecesssarily on them or asking them questions. But Jennyhouse people liking BinJin pics aren’t something that they should need permission for, correct? Again, just trying to understand Kent culture. What I’m trying to get at is that SYJ wouldn’t/shouldn’t have to give them explicit permission to like BinJin pics or tell them the timing of when they should start/stop liking pics. Public IG pics are for public consumption. I’m trying to understand why people would think that. Is it because they normally would like other celebs’ couple pics BUT in SYJ’s case they wouldn’t unless she allowed them to? 

• Like 6

The thing about SYJ is that she is kinda unpredictable. When shutting down the rumours about KNG and JHI she was never asked about them specifically. She was asked a very general question about never being caught up in scandals/rumours in her career. She could have answered that any number of ways but chose to name the two men (and really, it was only KNG she had an official rumour with that required her agency to deny) and deny any romance with them. 

She hasn't been asked any dating questions since (save for the CLOY presscon and we all have covered that a lot lol). She hasn't given any interviews since. I agree it could be strategic so she doesnt have to address certain things which she is smart enough to know will be asked (even in a roundabout way). But eventually she will be asked those questions again and it will be interesting to hear what she has to say this time around (unless there will already be confirmation one way or another by then).

Instagram likes/follows are a tricky thing. Its easy to read more into them than what is really there. I mean, her makeup artist following that BinJin account could just simply be a "follow back" situation once you get a follow notification. It could be she is trying to increase her follower count. She could just love CLOY/RiRi couple. Or she could be supporting her friend's relationship lol. Who really knows. And some people don't realise that fans are able to see and track what they like and follow. 

• Like 17
  • Insightful 5

2 minutes ago, BinJin2020 said:

that applies if fans are liking pics on the personal accounts of Jennyhouse people or commenting unnecesssarily on them or asking them questions. But Jennyhouse people liking BinJin pics aren’t something that they should need permission for, correct? Again, just trying to understand Kent culture. What I’m trying to get at is that SYJ wouldn’t/shouldn’t have to give them explicit permission to like BinJin pics or tell them the timing of when they should start/stop liking pics. Public IG pics are for public consumption. I’m trying to understand why people would think that. Is it because they normally would like other celebs’ couple pics BUT in SYJ’s case they wouldn’t unless she allowed them to? 

I'm assuming maybe because they knew SYJ is not the kind of person who goes publicly about her personal life. This is the closest i can guess. And i also wondered regarding her make up artist that she suddenly followed the IG account implying BINJIN are dating but this is only after SYJ done her liking spree, same case with the jennyhouse_jenny account about liking BINJIN post. None of this people were randomly liking post before.

• Like 12
  • Insightful 3

@MatthewMay Love I have no doubt that there is something going on with her and HB. It's true that you can see it clearly in their faces and in their overall demeanor when they are together. It's also in the way that they both were unusually cryptic with their answers when the dating rumors were brought up at the press conference. What I meant was that her silence about the issue at press interviews, and the general lack of press interviews post-CLOY, is better for shippers because the only times SYJ ever answered the press directly when asked about specific dating rumors is to shut them down. First with KNG and then with JHI.

• Like 13
  • Insightful 3

9 minutes ago, BJHope said:

I’ve often thought that to gain a fair measure of the BinJin relationship, we need to put on filters to sift out the noise and observe all the signs in the stillness of our mind ~ how HB and SYJ respect each other, support each other, laugh together, eat-too-much-together, are magnetised to each other, want to be in each other’s life. They are a portrait of mature love. A tapestry of trust and passion. They have built this glistening, sturdy ship ... and we are all on board ..

You’ve said it all!!! I love how they are so protective of each other and constantly building each other up. Last thing you want in a partner is someone who would undermine you and tear you down. The mutual respect and admiration is so evident between these two. And they are obviously crazy about each other. :wub:

• Like 11
  • Love 11

1 hour ago, GogoRoboto said:

It was disclosed by a reporter that was there for the CLOY press conference that the questions where strictly screened. They assumed that their agencies did this to keep questions about the dating rumors out. When it comes to SYJ though, it's always better when she doesn't speak out on something. The only times she's answered questions about dating rumors is to categorically shut them down. SYJ being open to questions about specific dating rumors is more of a worst case scenario for shippers.

That is why he was so stiff because he knew it was going to be on him to answer the question lol. He has never not told the truth when it comes to a dating related question. However, the way it was worded it didn't really rely on them to actually admit to being a couple or not. So the easiest answer was to say they laughed it off because that is all they do the most is laugh :lol: they like comedies, they are laughing all the time on set and in their interviews. Laughing is the best excuse for that question :lol: Of course, SYJ agreed and then he was all proud of himself :lol: Sigh hahaaa.. So once it was over, he was more relaxed. Hence, the relaxed pictures of them later with "fighting" and  the fun Kakao Talk and other interviews to come after lol

@BinJin2020 from what I looked at today based on their likes from the SYJ fan account they follow, they are big SYJ fans regardless. They don't like everything on the fan account of SYJ/it is mainly SYJ based however, earlier there was more be with you and SITR content that they had liked with the co stars. The person that updates that account doesnt include any HB content in any of the CLOY posts and barely had posted any TN stuff with HB in them. So it makes sense why mujin followed a  CLOY account. However, I think they didn't like BinJin content before because they knew of their dating rumors they denied in January 2019 and they were filming CLOY and they didn't want any dating rumors to resurface because of what they did. So they avoided any HB and SYJ content. They only started more of Binjin related likes and following of certain accounts post Baeksang. That is why it made me wonder if they were told news recently or they took what SYJ had done as an ok for them to do it in the future. Plus since SYJ is a private person, they dont want to invade her privacy. However, she liked certain ones as we know that said more to us. Plus I gather the stylists team now are all either watching or talking about binjin related content while styling her. Plus they can see how happy she is. They have been working with her for 20+ years. It is obvious to them why she is like this if they hadn't known before.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

21 minutes ago, BJHope said:

HB’s soft-spoken ways with her says that he is not interested in being “I’m the big man and I know things” but rather, he wants her to always come out looking good. He’ll help her if she asks for it and is supremely proud of her when she shines:wub:.

Awww IKR!! So sweet! When I watched the BTS for the first time that kind of thought came to me! : “Aww he is so sweet! Look at him trying to help her with “easy” notes! So sweet!”  

... And then I was left with all my curiosity and imagination running wild thinking about the moment just after they cut that BTS scene! LOL

:happy:

• Like 7
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6

12 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

That is why it made me wonder if they were told news recently or they took what SYJ had done as an ok for them to do it in the future. Plus since SYJ is a private person, they dont want to invade her privacy. However, she liked certain ones as we know that said more to us. Plus I gather the stylists team now are all either watching or talking about binjin related content while styling her. Plus they can see how happy she is. They have been working with her for 20+ years. It is obvious to them why she is like this if they hadn't known before.

Thanks so much for these insights! If I had known her for 20+ years and then find out that she’s finally found The One I would be absolutely thrilled for her too. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, sussieh said:

... And then I was left with all my curiosity and imagination running wild thinking about the moment just after they cut that BTS scene! LOL

:happy:

I was watching on repeat earlier of the moment where he didn't see her running and she hits him and they had the cute moment before they put arms around each other LOL! I was now like wow this tiny person is hitting him so hard. And the look on his face as he was laughing and she kept hitting him and he is trying to fight off her hits LOL! before they put arms around each other :lol: then i was like noo I want more. Wonder when this was filmed lol. Plus the scene after where they are practicing falling down :lol: Regardless, they sure have fun filming together. Hope filming Bargaining is still just as fun ;) I guess since he and HJM are buddies, it will still be fun but not the same lol. I just figured the shoots are more serious similar to TN with the script. If anything, it will just make him miss her more lol

:crybaby::heart2beat::heart4:

• Like 11
  • Love 10

19 hours ago, GogoRoboto said:

I’m still on the fence about the blazer though because there are videos of her at events where she wears a similar oversized black tuxedo blazer behind the scenes.

It does look similar to the blazer she wore when she wore that short (almost tempting wardrobe malfunction) white shirt dress during one of the TN fan viewings. 

2WKd90j.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Of course, SYJ agreed and then he was all proud of himself :lol: Sigh 

The dating rumoured answer was prepared by BinJin in advance (Questions were sent to their agencies for screening a few weeks before the press con).

The scripts discussion question however was not prepared by BinJin in advance.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1