[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

5 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

as i said before yejin can wear garbage plastic bag and still look stunning and  ultra-expensive while others can wear million $ Chanel and Gucci from head to toe and still look cheap. IMHO It's the wearer makes the brand and not the other way around.

So true! Because Hollywood has a lot of designer brand obsessed red-carpet events, I have seen complete garbages even from the biggest and most luxurious designers over the years. It's actually a testament to SYJ that she can pull off what seemed to look like a very simple gown and have everyone going crazy over it. This tweet of a picture of her strutting has 5K retweets and 18K likes. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

I think Vast is on the move now. Damage control!!! However I don't think there will be another statement to denial. After all, Jinnie only liked the photos, not saying anything and we - crazy shippers only showing our happiness because of her action. The video is another story, "best friends" walking together, getting makeup together. They can't tell us to turn away ha ha ha :tounge_xd:

• Like 4
  • LOL 18
  • Awesome 2

25 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

I have to stay away from all these gadgets that connect to the internet coz I can't think straight. :w00t:

@binjinhappypill  Before the BINJIN Riveal, you better reveal to your husband now. :lol:

@iamjelbel You still gonna keep me guys posted, right? 

@graziea RIP work! :lol: I'll be on a meeting in 3 hours but I'm planning to skip. I can't think straight. :lol:

yes we will update you. Sending you virtual hugs unnie. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, blackbeannoodle said:

Whatever, her fans loved it and the public clearly liked the show enough to tune in and set a record, that’s what mattered, not the judges. 

It’s sad indeed. I believe that the NK/SK political issue reduced a lot their chances since the beginning :(.

But well... let’s be happy that internationally it’s a HUGE success, and also in Korea (but for these political issues, it was at the same time easy to gain controversial results)

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

14 minutes ago, PrettyNoona said:

I think Vast is on the move now. Damage control!!! However I don't think there will be another statement to denial. After all, Jinnie only liked the photos, not saying anything and we - crazy shippers only showing our happiness because of her action. The video is another story, "best friends" walking together, getting makeup together. They can't tell us to turn away ha ha ha :tounge_xd:

please v/ast we promise we are shipping responsibly :) We can't help if the media that attends Baeksang decides to upload footage on their YouTube account 

@Intuition1 let's not expect too much right now. Let's try to continue to ship responsibly LOL! Even though now more than ever is very hard :lol::wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

41 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Remove what candies ;) But yes if they decide to do that, hopefully when I am sleeping lol

they already got the publicityasia one taken down lol

I know riteee :D, I already lost a candy before on the leaked Bargaining lunch photo because I was having an all day meetings and I couldn't check this forum. Lucky the photo was still around on other forum but I had to do small digging to get that #sigh. Apparently CEO cannot keep an eye on everything in the sns world :ph34r:.

If they took down the publicityasia one, then I am not risking loosing more candies hahaha. Ohhh thank you so much for bringing us that video, it literally made my day #bow

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, blackbeannoodle said:

Ughhhh we’re getting so much BinJin content and it sucks to read depressing news. I don’t think Bin Jin got any votes from the judging panel... 

I honestly don't get it. But then I think this came down to 7 individuals and for whatever reason CLOY was not their cup of tea. Did they actually watch the whole series or do they just preview some episodes? Also, clearly the international perspective vs the SK perspective is completely different. 

• Like 14
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 2

Guys I can’t sleep after all of this I’m too excited :D I literally jumped for joy when I saw that video of them walking together. This is officially the best day ever how are we going to handle it when they announce that they’re dating for real?? I think I would die of a heart attack haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

23 minutes ago, blackbeannoodle said:

Ughhhh we’re getting so much BinJin content and it sucks to read depressing news. I don’t think Bin Jin got any votes from the judging panel... At the very least , SYJ deserved more recognition for her role in CLOY, especially for her acting the last two episodes. Whatever, her fans loved it and the public clearly liked the show enough to tune in and set a record, that’s what mattered, not the judges. 

Is this really legit, i almost refuse to believe it because that’s just unbelievably crap.... to not even be considered, is downright insulting, given the quality and calibre they showed on CLOY. I just don’t get it at all. I still can’t believe it. And if it’s really about the political factor, doesn’t it just prove that they didn’t have a fair shot to begin with? Ughhh, still frustrates me. It would be such a crime if CLOY doesn’t get ANY award from hereon but after BAA, I don’t have any expectations anymore.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

please v/ast we promise we are shipping responsibly :) We can't help if the media that attends Baeksang decides to upload footage on their YouTube account 

seriously though them announcing that they're a couple and/or getting married will totally crash the internet and people will think it's judgment day but really it was only BinJin :joy: can't wait

• Like 4
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, Bin~jin said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out HB said to her " ok you can wear that dress and be stunning all night but don't ever dare to leave my side!":lol:

Even if she didn't leave his side, they came to her:smirk:

• Like 4
  • LOL 14

5 minutes ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

Is this really legit, i almost refuse to believe it because that’s just unbelievably crap.... to not even be considered, is downright insulting, given the quality and calibre they showed on CLOY. I just don’t get it at all. I still can’t believe it. And if it’s really about the political factor, doesn’t it just prove that they didn’t have a fair shot to begin with? Ughhh, still frustrates me. It would be such a crime if CLOY doesn’t get ANY award from hereon but after BAA, I don’t have any expectations anymore.

I didn't know anything about K-Ent before CLOY so I could be totally wrong here but I feel like they were unnecessarily prejudiced against CLOY. When I watched BTS footage after BAA and saw all the production staff filming on location, etc. I really felt badly for them that all their hard work hardly got recognized. OUCH. :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 8

22 minutes ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

I know it right..it is so disheartening.. If you read the explanations given by the Baeksang officials it's so funny cause whatever their judging parameters were ...it perfectly suited CLOY ..and still they chose to ignore it.

And not considering YJ in top 3 is just:angry:..

We were able to let it go but no ..they had to stir the pot to say that it was perfectly fair without any prejudice..Their opinions were so subjective and felt like trying to please people .. Sorry for my rant and I m in no way disrespecting the  winners. Just feel bad the way CLOY was treated and used as a bait to garner audience. It would have been better if they nominated it in few categories.

I don't even care about whether CLOY gets awards in other award shows from now on cause it reigns in many people's hearts..:heart:..

Coming back to binjin.. I had so many things to finish today but every time I find myself checking updates in this forum..

Today is a really lucky day.. god knows what else we will get.

PS: Fun fact..The Oscar Winner Parasite didn't get the Best Screenplay in Baeksang..LmAO

• Like 14
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3