[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

29 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

OMG they are getting their make up done and walking together. I am done bye LOL

Thank you whoever is posting this LOL

:wub:

Clearly HB is not being aloof or cold. He is just being professional when the live broadcast started. 

He is waving to Kim Young min aka Manbok 

• Like 7
  • Love 6

Just now, lovelyz said:

Wait,they were walking together after the award show ends it seems....let me calm myself first :tears:

Oh I thought it's before the start or during break since it seems like their glam team is doing retouch. Hehe

Ok so much post for today. I need to go back to work so I can freely enjoy reading here after office. How I wish there is an app to notify me everytime a great news happen here. Lol. So i can immediately check in. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

4 minutes ago, sussieh said:

Physical distancing 0 ... and I see no coldness... AT ALL

:D

I know right :lol: He basically didn't want to arrive with her to cause speculation. So he waited a long time in the holding room and then race the red carpet to get to her ;) However they clearly leaving together LOL with no physical distancing because they don't need to :)

@CLOY Nified the auditorium is empty. So it is definitely not a break. I think it is two parts in this clip lol 

• Like 8
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, graziea said:

@ElectricHearts i cant thank you enough for thaaat VIIIIIIDDDD! I.M DYiiiiiiiing!!!! RIP my worrrk. I could not focuss!!:w00t::lol::wub:

I am sorry! I didn't expect to find anything :joy: 

Here we were before dying over SYJ liking their stuff and now more footage from Baeksang to kill us LOL

Some of you went to bed to wake up to this news. It is still the same day for me LOL

• Like 5
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

Just now, ElectricHearts said:

@CLOY Nified the auditorium is empty. So it is definitely not a break. I think it is two parts in this clip lol

Yeah, I just noticed the 2nd part. Hehe  Thank you for highlighting it. :)

And thank you for discovering that video as soon as it was posted. Lol. Can I call you "@ElectricHearts THE Great" :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

I guess we have a consensus that we’re all filing for leave of absence from our respective jobs for today. 

And we might all be needing oxygen. Yejin started at 11pm, then we have this video to last us for God knows how long. And it’s still too early in the morning, but i’m not complaining. :lol:

The video screams so much feels! *cough BF-GF cough* 

EDIT: i cannot focus on anything! Hahahahaha! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 17
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1