[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

7 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I was just thinking of starting my binjin detox. 

I promised myself 100 days of NOT checking this forum. Obviously I failed, and thank goodness. Except now I'm dying and my cheeks are killing me from all my smiling.

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, BinJin2020 said:

I promised myself 100 days of NOT checking this forum. Obviously I failed, and thank goodness. Except now I'm dying and my cheeks are killing me from all my smiling.

LOL! I was suppose to leave post Baeksang or like post here less :lol:

• LOL 9

3 hours ago, wolfie26 said:

Now I rather keep it to myself  , however I hope she wasn’t sleepy and went on liking spree thinking that’s her private one , wakes up and freaks out because we will never see another post until 2025.

If true, that would be hilarious and totally possible and somehow makes her even more adorable.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

3 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I thought that was an edit? lol

I guess it has somthing to do with the cam angle. The one published had a frontal view angle... I think it.s like that... But not sure. The pic looks legit and edit-free though

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

There is another group photo from weibo with binjin standing next to each other. :heart:

vraF23f.jpg

The new videos this morning has made my day and I was just thinking of starting my binjin detox. :sweatingbullets: Goshhhhh! 

Woot!!! GHJ brightly smiling and why not its her winningest night ever! WTCB bagging the Daesang and her BFF SYJ snagging tthe most coveted man of K-ent!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

11 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

There is another group photo from weibo with binjin standing next to each other. :heart:

The new videos this morning has made my day and I was just thinking of starting my binjin detox. :sweatingbullets: Goshhhhh! 

I think I saw this on twitter that day. Some said it was edited by fan. 

Anyone have access to weibo? To reconfirm this. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Siti Masithah said:

I better check this forum every minute in case V/ast is DMing people to remove candies :rolleyes:

Remove what candies ;) But yes if they decide to do that, hopefully when I am sleeping lol

they already got the publicityasia one taken down lol

@Loropetalum I also saw it on instagram before where they said they edit it

• Like 6

I should go to bed early before anything else might get potentially deleted :lol: Now that it is a new day in SK

I feel like for my day there was too many goodies. It doesn't feel real :joy:

Started my day with SYJ liking pics and publicityasia with their tease (publicity asia one has now been deleted lol) and then ending my night with more behind the scenes Baeksang footages

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I have to stay away from all these gadgets that connect to the internet coz I can't think straight. :w00t:

@binjinhappypill  Before the BINJIN Riveal, you better reveal to your husband now. :lol:

@iamjelbel You still gonna keep me guys posted, right? 

@graziea RIP work! :lol: I'll be on a meeting in 3 hours but I'm planning to skip. I can't think straight. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 16

2 hours ago, mamipoppins said:

I think a lot of people here are not familiar with Ralph Lauren (RL) at all. RL is a fixture in US red carpets and GLOBAL A-listers typically represent the brand. One of their most famous gowns is the Cinderella pink gown that Gwyneth Paltrow wore when she won an Oscar. And a quick Google search will lead you to this:

https://www.elle.com/fashion/g8801/ralph-lauren-red-carpet-runway-looks/

I think it's not fair to HB and SYJ to "belittle" the brand that they represented at BAA. 

Yeah, I'm surprised by what I read a few pages back regarding RL. At least here in the US, it's a huge brand in Hollywood, and also big in New York where they do a lot of world fashion shows. I'm not sure how it's perceived in the other parts of the world, but maybe because it's a US brand, it may have been seen as inferior to Gucci and Chanel, and other European brands?!

In Hollywood events, wearing RL is a sign of luxury and clout. And even in the alternate reality that RL was not a luxury brand, SYJ rocked that dress like no one else could have had, I wouldn't have really cared if it was OTR.

• Like 15
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

Ughhhh we’re getting so much BinJin content and it sucks to read depressing news. I don’t think Bin Jin got any votes from the judging panel... At the very least , SYJ deserved more recognition for her role in CLOY, especially for her acting the last two episodes. Whatever, her fans loved it and the public clearly liked the show enough to tune in and set a record, that’s what mattered, not the judges. 

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/06/08/baeksang-2020-releases-voting-results-for-drama-awards-revealing-narrow-win-of-kang-na-neul-over-namgong-min-and-kim-dami-with-1-vote-over-jeon-mi-do/

• Like 3
  • Sad 11

23 minutes ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

Ralph Lauren is huge lifestyle brand globally,   It is well known for being a designer brand, Ralph Lauren Couture is a common fixture in the red carpet.  Ralph Lauren, the designer is also a permanent fixture in the annual Met Ball Gala (the Oscars for fashion hosted by Anna Wintour of Vogue).  The first ever wedding gown he designed was for Priyanka Chopra-Jonas Western wedding (she also had Indian wedding)back in December 2018. Maybe he is due to design another one for a high profile Korean couple? 

Thanks to all giving clarifications on RL as designer brand i tend to believe that those dissing RL for being a lesser luxurious brand are just pretentious brand-concious stuck-up snobs and that's really sad.. as i said before yejin can wear garbage plastic bag and still look stunning and  ultra-expensive while others can wear million $ Chanel and Gucci from head to toe and still look cheap. IMHO It's the wearer actor/actress that makes the brand and not the other way around.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 7

3 hours ago, lovelyz said:

- Back in 2008,YJ said something about will only reveal her relationship when it’s with her Husband

- Back in Oct 2018,She said She’ll married right away if she find the right man but it must be before she’s 40 

- In Early 2020,Korean Reporter mentioning how she already heard from someone in the fashion field that BinJin will be preparing to get married after CLOY.And she actually heard this rumour in 2019 even before the drama started and before everyone talking about it now.

I just feel "Wow!!" from my dejavu.. i had dream about this kind of comment at the end of desember while lurking to this forum, i still remember the profile picture was black and white.. :hushed:

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

10 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

I have to stay away from all these gadgets that connect to the internet coz I can't think straight. :w00t:

@binjinhappypill  Before the BINJIN Riveal, you better reveal to your husband now. :lol:

@iamjelbel You still gonna keep me guys posted, right? 

@graziea RIP work! :lol: I'll be on a meeting in 3 hours but I'm planning to skip. I can't think straight. :lol:

NOPE ...So if I reveal to hubby now,  what will happen to me during the BINJIN RiVeal,  should I get heart palpitations and high blood pressure  due to excessively delirious happiness ?   He will probably say :  Eh.  this is just a BINJIN reveal reaction, right?  Go drink some orange juice,  you will be fine.  Then continue to watch his sports show on cable.  No, let him suffer, ha ha ha...:blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7