[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

4 minutes ago, celest1al said:

AHHHH! THE CLOSE UP. She was talking to him!!! And I think he tried to wave at the actor who played Man Bok (wiretapper), but he got stopped by someone else. 

wow can this day get any better guys? :wub:

oh good eye. I didn't notice :joy: Too distracted by them walking together. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Bin~jin said:

I just woke up and then this new video crash landed on me! it was more successful than my morning coffee at waking me up!:lol:

Now i don't know how i'll be able to focus at work knowing there might be more videos

And how can I go to bed :joy: 

• LOL 7

1 minute ago, Onewaytrain said:

The second part seems like it’s the end of the ceremony. Arh maybe that’s why we don’t have any pictures of YJ and her bestie. I’m sure bestie will be “why am I walking with you two”. :P

we got their cars leaving at the end. They probably met up again. Obviously :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, quietreader said:

Yes I also died when I saw Binjin walking together. Bin saw the camera guy and told Jin about the filming. I do not know to insert image from URL. I have screenshot each sec. I wish to share here but I don’t know how.

I think he was waving to Kim Young min aka Manbok  

• Like 3

Can we get the longer video of that please...? Oh my god! They look natural! "Cold and awkward" your face bashers! It really is just HB's front look in public. Look at how "couple-ly" look they have just by walking side by side. More like a "husband and wife". We just didn't see the big picture, eventhough HB didn't stand next to SYJ in the group photo, before that they walk together and talk! Made my tuesday! Thank you to that person who took the video, heaven sent! 

• Like 6
  • Love 9

2 minutes ago, Furmom_jds said:

Can we get the longer video of that please...? Oh my god! They look natural! "Cold and awkward" your face bashers! It really is just HB's front look in public. Look at how "couple-ly" look they have just by walking side by side. More like a "husband and wife". We just didn't see the big picture, eventhough HB didn't stand next to SYJ in the group photo, before that they walk together and talk! Made my tuesday! Thank you to that person who took the video, heaven sent! 

I wonder if the person has more footage. :joy: They are slowly been adding to the YouTube account. It is not like we need more. We already have enough evidence :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

12 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

After watching this video few times. I think this video took place when they were going to stage for group photos with all the winner. You can see pengsu already walking on that stage. Haha gotcha

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

9 minutes ago, Bin~jin said:

I just woke up and then this new video crash landed on me! it was more successful than my morning coffee at waking me up!:lol:

Now i don't know how i'll be able to focus at work knowing there might be more videos

Actually i like the way Yejin casually talks to him and he turns his head to look at her face. You know, this glimse of their conversation seems so natural and unforceful like it's a routine of their day...HB being himself, a listener for YG!

Looks like Ms Ye Jin alerted Hyun Bin that somebody was videotaping them in violation of protocol? The assistant wearing a mask looked concerned. Just my take on this. Probably taken by somebody else, not PDNim.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Felizak@t said:

If this is how it will be to wake up from a BINJIN announcement, I might as well get myself admitted to the hospital every night so that there will be doctors to assist me just in case. Gosh!  I am hyperventilating! I thought I have already prepared for this! I woke up at 3:36am sweating from a dream. Bin-ssi was asking me if I picked up the correct suit jacket coz he can't button it up and he is Mr. Broadshoulder Suit Fit. CEO-nim!!! :bawling: I'm sorry! OMO! It felt so real! And now Ye jin-ssi has been sending out gifts in the form of likes??? :w00t: 

This is way better than  2 shots espresso in the morning. :naughty:

sisssyyyy you cannot get admitted! We still have a wedding to attend to. And there after the baptismal. And graduation. And more events to follow. 

my heart is full. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, hallyu said:
Smart's PR company: Don't you wish BinJin
Is this a hint that SYJ will joint Smart together with HB. 
Captain Ri will be lonely if he is alone.

YES SO MUCH. WE WANT SON YE JIN AND HYUN BIN TO BE TOGETHER IN SMART ADVERTISEMENT.

AND BE TOGETHER WHEN THEY COME HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES.

• Like 6