[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

10 minutes ago, ednamode101 said:
When people look up the meaning of non-verbal communication, this should be the first example.

0:54-1:02 YJ be like "there's camera behind us I should give signal to HB not to do anything suspicious" hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 19

4 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

I heard there were no fan cameras, so who were the people who posted these videos? Were they other industry people or workers at the awards?

I was asking myself same question too.... I guess, staff and cameramen inside the event or maybe some if not most of the attendees as well are just as crazy, intrigue and as excited as we are... that its like almost everyone in that venue focus mostly on the 2 and took a lot of hidden video records. Because its kinda like all eyes are on them. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

Did anyone else laugh when they saw this video? Or just me?
 Hyun Bin may be all, but that thing about being dissembled (I think that's the word in English) fails. :joy:
He thought first that she was seeing him and turned his gaze to her and as he saw that she was seeing something else, he also wanted to turn to see. Oh no. I'm slowly being killed by love. :wub:

I doubt very much that SYJ was tipping off HB that they were being recorded. They look very relaxed. She is so immersed in her conversation that she doesn't even realize her partner is coming to greet them. And the truth is they look very casual as if it was an afternoon in a park walking and they met their best friend. 

I wonder what they talked about?  

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, blackbeannoodle said:

Ughhhh we’re getting so much BinJin content and it sucks to read depressing news. I don’t think Bin Jin got any votes from the judging panel... At the very least , SYJ deserved more recognition for her role in CLOY, especially for her acting the last two episodes. Whatever, her fans loved it and the public clearly liked the show enough to tune in and set a record, that’s what mattered, not the judges. 

I know this could be sounds like a crybaby or having a Daniel Krunger Syndrome since i'm not an expert on acting like the judges, I'm still sad about the result until now. Mom and Dad acting on CLOY really blows my mind by the subtle gesture plus their expression and how beautiful they serve it to the audience. Its touch a deeper feeling towards the audience, feels so humane and heart warming. How the writers sets the sentiment and point of view its so new to me. This is the same like how its serve to other CLOY characters. Make it so memorable and make the audience love them all. :tears:

• Like 6
  • Sad 5
  • Awesome 2

17 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

I know this could be sounds like a crybaby or having a Daniel Krunger Syndrome since i'm not an expert on acting like the judges, I'm still sad about the result until now. Mom and Dad acting on CLOY really blows my mind by the subtle gesture plus their expression and how beautiful they serve it to the audience. Its touch a deeper feeling towards the audience, feels so humane and heart warming. How the writers sets the sentiment and point of view its so new to me. This is the same like how its serve to other CLOY characters. Make it so memorable and make the audience love them all. :tears:

none of us are experts but we can feel it right?? One of their main judging parameters were multidimensionality of the character as well as wide range of expressions.. I dont know how come they fail to see this in YSR's character. She was even hospitalised due to exhaustion after giving it all for her role.Yet YJ didn't even make it to the top 3 . That makes me feel more bummed.

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

1 minute ago, eLizza said:

none of us are experts but we can feel it right?? One of their judging parameters were multidimentionability of the character as well as wide range of expressions.. I dont know how come they fail to see this in YSR's character. YJ didn't even make it to the top 3 . That makes me feel more bummed.

i thought i need hugs :bawling:

Mom deserve it..

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

On 5/21/2020 at 7:28 PM, binjinotp said:

And to all fellow shippers, I hope all of you are well. :) I wish I had signed up and became active since reading page 1. But anyway, keep the fun, witty, swoon-worthy, positive, and rational posts coming! Hang in there! I'm excited for Baeksang, and as the song goes, 'This year has been the best and the worst year. I hear it's all uphill from here', I hear it will be smooth-sailing June 5 and beyond.

Hooray for Son Ye Jin's liking spree (I hope her thumbs are okay & that she didn't lose her fingerprints! :D) after midnight! Hooray for more BinJin Baeksang interaction videos! Smooth-sailing June 5 and beyond? Yes please, let's keep it that way! 

Which reminds me... 

But whether it will lead us in a positive or negative direction, only time will tell. (Kim, 2019)

Definitely positive! 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Real happiness comes from having a grateful heart. I think this is exactly what we are feeling right now as we all feel so thankful for the shower of BinJin blessings recently. Let's continue keeping a thankful heart and taking care of our beloved couple. I'm assuming they also feel the same way for us. Their win in BAA reaffirmed the love millions of people around the world have for them. 

Carry on, BinJin family! 

On a side note, I hope publicityasia taking down BinJin-related posts does not equate to the deal not coming through. I hope it's more of preparing for a bigger Ri-veal in the near future. To our fellow shopper, @cris_feliz, do we have an update from your friend who works at SMART? :)

• Like 17
  • Love 1