[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

We know that YJ is a good planner.

She might have had a short break to plan everything from A to Z for their big day while HB was busy with filming. Even their shoes have similar snake skin patterns.

YJ is a definitely a perfectionist!

• Like 10
  • Awesome 4

27 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Like who is giving us these Baeksang footages? It is not like I needed more evidence LOL! 

That channel is the same as other entertainment media channel like sportchosun, osen etc. 

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, graziea said:

OMG! I LITERALLY ROTFL!!!! HAHAHAHA. MY BINJIN HEART IS JUMPIIIIIIIINNNNG!!!!!!!:w00t::love::wub:

Was it you,  PDNim, who released this video? Do you also have video of when Hyun Bin stopped by Ms YeJin spot and greeted   her? Maybe tomorrow? The ladies here are already deliriously happy with the fried chicken dinner they just have consumed.

Looks like we are seeing piecemeal release of good news prior to the Big Bang?

Happy shipping, ladies and some gents!

Cheers.

• Like 8
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, PrettyNoona said:

I can’t do anything today. I’m watching this on repeat.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBMiT-RgYuo/?igshid=1vrririnqwlnn

AHHHH! THE CLOSE UP. She was talking to him!!! And I think he tried to wave at the actor who played Man Bok (wiretapper), but he got stopped by someone else. 

wow can this day get any better guys? :wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 3

I just woke up and then this new video crash landed on me! it was more successful than my morning coffee at waking me up!:lol:

Now i don't know how i'll be able to focus at work knowing there might be more videos

Actually i like the way Yejin casually talks to him and he turns his head to look at her face. You know, this glimse of their conversation seems so natural and unforceful like it's a routine of their day...HB being himself, a listener for YJ!

• Like 7
  • LOL 9
  • Love 8