[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I wake up in the middle of the night for no apparent reasons, and I immediately went to Soompi to check more reactions from SYJ’s liking spree yesterday, and another “SHABAMMMMM, what’s going on!?” moment!!! Ahh, all the excitement and talks and cheers and squeals and gasps created by a video of HB and SYJ simply walking together must have created an invisible telepathic force that woke me up from my sleep! How can I go back to sleep now?

• Like 3
  • LOL 15

@wolfie26  OMG YES! It has been deleted from the instagram account of Publicityasia. Checked it just now. 

a little too late V/ast. A tad too late :D 

funny though if it were really true how a PR agency would get a DM. The irony of it all :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 19

1 minute ago, Kurniva86 said:

I wake up in the middle of the night for no apparent reasons, and I immediately went to Soompi to check more reactions from SYJ’s liking spree yesterday, and another “SHABAMMMMM, what’s going on!?” moment!!! Ahh, all the excitement and talks and cheers and squeals and gasps created by a video of HB and SYJ simply walking together must have created an invisible telepathic force that woke me up from my sleep! How can I go back to sleep now?

don't go back to sleep!!! We are having spontaneous online vigil for BinJin final reveal rn

hahahah i kid i kid... 

• LOL 15

12 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

I heard there were no fan cameras, so who were the people who posted these videos? Were they other industry people or workers at the awards?

They are the media people who got invited by Baeksang. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, SHpectator said:

don't go back to sleep!!! We are having spontaneous online vigil for BinJin final reveal rn

hahahah i kid i kid... 

with the recent turn of events I wouldn’t be surprised if the big bang news comes tomorrow. I would not be surprised doesn’t mean I won’t be dead from hyperventilating though! I am soooo looking forward to that SHASHABAMMM moment!

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 1

50 minutes ago, Samsam said:

I guess we have a consensus that we’re all filing for leave of absence from our respective jobs for today. 

And we might all be needing oxygen. Yejin started at 11pm, then we have this video to last us for God knows how long. And it’s still too early in the morning, but i’m not complaining. :lol:

The video screams so much feels! *cough BF-GF cough* 

EDIT: i cannot focus on anything! Hahahahaha! 

barely few hours of sleep from last night's unlimited IG likes, and now I can't concentrate with my work - but not complaining ofcourse, my heart is overjoyed!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

She might have had a short break to plan everything from A to Z for their big day while HB was busy with filming. Even their shoes have similar snake skin patterns.

We made a mistake there. She was not wearing the croc-embossed YSL. It was a Gianvito Rossi per her stylist and we think this was it:

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

we got their cars leaving at the end. They probably met up again. Obviously :lol:

Sure, YJ’s dress must be on the floor.

HB had to hold himself back for the whole evening I front of a sexy YJ.

You worked hard the whole ceremony Daddy, Mommy gave you an unforgettable reward in return, I bet.

2157958834_4f9223f08c_z.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Furmom_jds said:

........... We just didn't see the big picture, eventhough HB didn't stand next to SYJ in the group photo, before that they walk together and talk! Made my tuesday! Thank you to that person who took the video, heaven sent! 

There is another group photo from weibo with binjin standing next to each other. :heart:

Edit: I am told that this picture is edited. Dang, I knew this was too good to be true. Ah well... It's better than the edit with the baby in between them :D. And I do want to be a responsible shipper so I have removed the picture in order not to mislead anyone. 

The new videos this morning has made my day and I was just thinking of starting my binjin detox. :sweatingbullets: Goshhhhh! 

• Like 8
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

I.m lost in this meeting! I cant hear and see anything! I.m technically imagining BINJIN Nation in one conference room looking at all the videos and screen shots of BINJInN crumbs! I can only hear within me screaaams of delight, teary-eyed, hyperventilating shipperssss!!! Ugh!

@Felizak@t I.m drowning! I thought i cam handle iiiiit!!! The bombs hit me bigtiiiiime!!! :love:HAHAHAHA:w00t::lol:

@Edelweiss88 and my mouth is tearing!!!! My menstruation rushed to my face!!!!HAHAHA:sweatingbullets::wub:

I have to sit at the back before these people think of considering in putting me to the recovery roooom! HAHAHAHA. I KENNNAT!!!! I CANT HIDE this not.so.secret.a.crime anymore!!! I need to go to the wash room!:sweatingbullets::lol: And wear my mask before all these goes out of control!!!:mask:

I really wanted screeeeaaaam!!! :scream::joy::love:hahahahahahahaah. :D:w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 20
  • Love 1