[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

16 minutes ago, Jbelr said:

Aside from the crumbs that we keep on getting, our fave couple continues to dominate the world, hats off!

From JTBC article, worth reading:

https://channels.vlive.tv/EBF267/vtoday/1.14793667

Finally!!! The type of recognition I've been waiting for from a korean article :bawling::heart: CLOY is the only drama that proved simplicity can be a masterpiece. 

• Like 11
  • Awesome 9

SYJ is such a ninja:ph34r:, she was

feeling/sensing someone was filming her and thus she turned her head.

(Is it a talent she developed all this years? She knows for sure when someone is doing that- except the time in the  LA grocery store:D)

• Like 6
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

Just now, Annie12 said:

SYJ is such a ninja:ph34r:, she was

feeling/sensing someone was filming her and thus she turned her head.

(Is it a talent she developed all this years? She knows for sure when someone is doing that- except the time in the  LA grocery store:D)

You just know when someone is watching you. Just like in horror movies. Hehe. Maybe you experienced it also before, not in the horror sense. Haha. But you know, when someone is looking at you, in a way you can sense it.

From google: The biological phenomenon is known as "gaze detection" or “gaze perception." Neurological studies have found that the brain cells that initiate this response are very precise. If someone turns their gaze off of you by turning just a few degrees to their left or right, that eerie feeling quickly fades.

During TN and CLOY videos, SYJ seemed used to gazes of HB. I think someone already mentioned abt this. Hehe

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I think Publicity Asia got in trouble lol. They had to unfollow SYJ too. I think they got too excited  You know what I am 

Why is it that once Vast DMd someone or an agency to delete what ever post that go against thier will. That agency or someone will automatically do what vast demands......

Is it because not only that Vast have lawyers ..but I have read somewhere from a reliable source that HB comes from ( not only from a wealthy family but also from a long line and list of Judges and Lawyers in Seoul. 

If this the case he is indeed someone not to mess around with...

@ElectricHearts you are one of my IDOL in this thread.. I feel so excited and pumped up everytime I read your post....  OMG..!! You and @RiRiGaGa are  the best ...

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, grocerycashier said:

It's sooo obvious that Yejin was trying to give signal to Bin shii that there are cameras around.

Everybody was looking at someone behind them, which I assume it was when the penguin mascot receiving an award maybe?

It is not the penguin mascot because you see a glimpse them in that video lol. HB definitely looked to the side 

the video we got it was a different look.. Anyways I can't with them right now :joy: Back to bed for me. I assume from that fan video of content there shouldn't be another video lol 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

I guess HB has a third eye which is 24/7 focused on SYJ. 

She was not really looking directly at him at all, but he could sense her easily by looking at her for hidden signals then turned back to the cameraman.

• Like 12
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 2

Can I ask if there is any solid evidence that Vast requested Smart PR company - PubicityAsia to remove BinJin photo or it is just speculation.

I meant if there is no solid evidence, we should better not speculate such issues.

SYJ has been so generous in liking IG photos, so just enjoy it instead of keep digging deeply/ speculating reasons behind it.

Give her some private space still, so she will continue to share more things to us in the near future. Just my opinions.

• Like 13
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

My shipper heart said BinJin couple is slowwwwwwwlllllllyyyyy revealing their ehemmm relationship :phew:.. I feel like the people in K-entertainment are well aware of their relationship. Look at them walking together looking comfortable together. For the infinity time I say this- they are in a relationship.

• Like 16
  • Love 6

23 minutes ago, ooxxoo said:

Can I ask if there is any solid evidence that Vast requested Smart PR company - PubicityAsia to remove BinJin photo or it is just speculation.

It is speculation. I personally don't think it was V@ST. They may have just jumped the gun or maybe a deal fell through. But what do I know, eh? Time will tell. I'm enjoying all the crumbs and candy I can get though.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, ooxxoo said:

I don't think Vast did that :sweat_smile:
I think PubicityAsia was excited to tease and over hype the Filipino Fans.
I work in 
Ad Agency, and we're not allowed to post any BTS, and hint if it is not FULLY Finalize (contracts, ad strategies, ads and etc). 

And I don't think Ye Jin liked some BinJin post bcs of Smart PR.. She's not like some Filipino Celebrity LOL
I think She just grateful or confirm/secure something ;)

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 7

17 minutes ago, 4leafclover said:

Thanks for the info. I copy & paste it here.

The NO.1 beauty salon favoured by Korean celebrities, JENNYHOUSE

As a total beauty brand, we offer diverse portfolio of beauty products

as well as services including hair design, makeup, nail care and wedding consulting.

Jennyhouse styles over 500 celebrities like Park Shinhye, Song Jihyo, Han JiMin, TVXQ, Sooyoung(SNSD), Afterschool, Jay – to name a few. Our highly professional artists enjoy working with these stars and always create amazing trend-led visual image.

Jennyhouse wedding trend editorial gain recognition for its trendiness and simplicity,
yet offers refined wedding style look, which results in positive feedback from the brides.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 8
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Loropetalum said:

Or is it because it involves a North Korean defector in their team???? Hmmm 

I found its still weird if its offends south korean public.. on the latest election, theres even a North korean defector winning parlement election. That should be a sign, even public had a netral side on this case. Even if i see it on diplomatic side theres nothing wrong on CLOY plot, they really make it netral and more diplomatic like how NIS take it gently like communicate it well to all the ministry, military, and police departement plus being so accomodating to RJH + the duclings. Same as the North korean side. Its real but still on a safe portion. I agree with @eLizza in this case, maybe the judge not even watch the drama. Its more like there's a miscommucation inside of them.

The latest news before covid-19 hitting the worlds, North Korea even preparing their state for tourist destination. Its so weird why the north korean side feel so offended about this. CLOY gaining the more curiosity about their state, hugely.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1