[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

Like everyone else, I was excited that SYJ liked a bunch of fan posts.  Using the Twitter thread by @yejinnetwork as reference, I went to the original IG posts to check them out.  I noticed that some of the likes are now gone (smiledog__, yejinsbin, binjinsgrocery, binjinfate).  Feel free to doublecheck and let me know if I just missed them... but I'm here wondering what that could mean? :huh:

I still see them on those accounts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Serendipity said:

Like everyone else, I was excited that SYJ liked a bunch of fan posts.  Using the Twitter thread by @yejinnetwork as reference, I went to the original IG posts to check them out.  I noticed that some of the likes are now gone (smiledog__, yejinsbin, binjinsgrocery, binjinfate).  Feel free to doublecheck and let me know if I just missed them... but I'm here wondering what that could mean? :huh:

It is still there. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

They either unfollow because the deal didn’t went through which is odd to happen late night or early morning . Girl was up until midnight so nahh. I think they covering their tracks for the deal for the time . Otherwise deal winked . We won’t see then CF which is sad but I won’t cry about it . CF or ( redacted ) I pick the second . 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

I just checked after I saw your post, and her likes are still there! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 7

8 minutes ago, Sigriswil said:

You are such an adorable dork! :D 

Your posts are making it hard for me to maintain my silent shipper persona. :ph34r:

Please let us know when you decide to publish a full on BINJIN book. I'd like to pre-order the first batch! :lol:

Please @RiRiGaGa send me a signed one of special first edition copy #6 (I suppose you’d keep the first 5 for your family and editor). And please bill @Sigriswilfor my copy and delivery !:D

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

@ElectricHearts @CLOY Nified big chance that they got a memo :lol: 

perhaps, they had to delete the post as well so as not to preempt anything. maybe it’s still in the negotiation stage but hoping that they’ll follow through on that. Such as tease! Hahaha! 

but the funny thing is they had to unfollow SYJ. Makes it more obvious that they were summoned and requested to make some PR thinge. A PR agency asked to “clean up” :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

Aahhh, for me, i dont care anymore about that BAA results...what's important is BIN & JIN are the top nominal topic in SNS be in KOREA & outside KOREA. The Daily dose of their fans that untill now, they are the main lead on paper compared to those winners..

Am just enjoying reading the reaction of people around the globe regarding those latest videos posted lately and the "LIKES ".

Am sure, those anti-BINJIN shippers will gonna use that BAA results to belittle CLOY again..pretty sure of that.. As they always find faults to judge pessimistically BINJIN more on SYJ..

Yet The 2020 Most Popular Actor still has his deep dimples in giving his smiles to us and say HALER (hello)..
While The 2020 Most Popular Actress & 2020 MOst Beautiful Woman in the World  rocked well  the RED CARPET with her eyes smile and and crashed the internet because of that RL dress...I can't sleep...

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

4 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Just publicity Asia do you wish post and unfollow SYJ lol

I think they may have to announce sooner than later now because most of us saw lol 

Just my opinion but I don’t think  Vast has anything to do with this. It must be Smart who asked them to take down that post, change that “ most expensive couple” caption. It’s  probably that they don’t want the announcement pre-empted again or they have not closed the deal yet. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 7
  • Thanks 2

Last night I saw a post of SYJ liking fans posts. Not just a few hours, my IG and twitter timeline full with BinJin videos walking together.

Since BAA, there always be a headline for BinJin. I think we never get enough rest and sleep until they made an announcement (I'm even dream of them these few days. Gosh, that make me woke up early because too excited BinJin were in my dream :sweatingbullets:)

I wonder what candies BinJin prepared for us for tomorrow :wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 2

30 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

Like everyone else, I was excited that SYJ liked a bunch of fan posts.  Using the Twitter thread by @yejinnetwork as reference, I went to the original IG posts to check them out.  I noticed that some of the likes are now gone (smiledog__, yejinsbin, binjinsgrocery, binjinfate).  Feel free to doublecheck and let me know if I just missed them.

UPDATE:  Thanks to @QueenieBee, @CLOY Nified, and @celest1al, for the quick replies!  Glad you can still see all the likes!  Must be something on my end then.  I can see the likes in all of the accounts except those four.  I checked and rechecked and can't get the yejinhand like to appear.  I just retried the smiledog__ one for the nth time but still no luck.  Oh, well.  Thanks again!

May i ask why are you even investigating those users whether they liked or not... its all good maybe some glitch coz too many users browsing

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Samsam said:

@ElectricHearts @CLOY Nified big chance that they got a memo :lol: 

perhaps, they had to delete the post as well so as not to preempt anything. maybe it’s still in the negotiation stage but hoping that they’ll follow through on that. Such as tease! Hahaha! 

but the funny thing is they had to unfollow SYJ. Makes it more obvious that they were summoned and requested to make some PR thinge. A PR agency asked to “clean up” :D

i think an insider binjin shipper went totally rogue and leaked the info, his/her job be damned, kamikaze style.

• Like 2
  • LOL 15