[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

26 minutes ago, cris_feliz said:
Hi guys please  correct me if i'm wrong: is the CINDERELLA GROUP composed of 7 or 9 people? why am i counting them 9? i thought it's just 7:) Thanks guys
1.son ye jin
2. lee jung hyun
3. gong hyo jin
4. uhm ji won
5. sung yuri-NOT SURE
6. lee min jung
7. im yoon ah-yoona-SNSD
8.song yoon ah
9. ko so young-NOT SURE

I may be wrong but I think you can take out number 7 and 9 from this list. Im Yoona is a good friend of SYJ but I don't think she belongs to the Cinderella group. And pages ago,I read in this forum only that Ko So Young is a very good friend of Lee Jung Hyun (or Uhm Ji won , don't remember exactly). But she is not that closely involved with SYJ. In short LJH is their common friend.It was discussed that Ko So Young's husband Jang Dong Gun is HB'S best buddy and thus they(HB-SYJ)were always part of a closed friend circle unknowingly but never met for years . Shippers were also wishing that Ko So Young would support and set up HB with her close friend's friend...and we all know who she is:phew:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, cris_feliz said:
Hi guys please  correct me if i'm wrong: is the CINDERELLA GROUP composed of 7 or 9 people? why am i counting them 9? i thought it's just 7:) Thanks guys
1.son ye jin
2. lee jung hyun
3. gong hyo jin
4. uhm ji won
5. sung yuri-NOT SURE
6. lee min jung
7. im yoon ah-yoona-SNSD
8.song yoon ah
9. ko so young-NOT SURE

Not 9 only 7 I think

@BJHope All for fun here - For SYJ, that lost and found in the marketplace scene was especially romantic because it showed that no matter how lost and alone she feels or how dark the world becomes, HB will always be her light. For HB, the campfire scene was sentimental because he allowed himself to open his heart just a little bit and was rewarded in doing so when Seri (and by extension SYJ hehe) told him she will always want him to be happy in life.

@citron Thank you for all of that - it was so comprehensive! Honestly I have no idea. It seems like it could have been The Last Princess but we have too many unknowns. What we can rule out is anything filmed from March 2011 through December 2012 because HB was serving in the Marines at the time 

Here is the fully subtitled interview from 2016 in which SYJ talked about how she had previously said she would be married in 2 years 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

@nightskyethanks for your detailed analysis about Binjin. It seems very plausible that is what they’re doing. I just regret the fact that given they were already so brave collaborating in CLOY despite the persistent dating rumours, IMO they should also be brave enough to wether the storm and announce their relationship (if true) especially since CLOY has become so successful and everyone can see that being a couple (if true) is not an impediment to working together as co-stars, in fact it enhances it because they know each other so well. I believe the majority of people are pretty much rooting for them too.

If I’m not mistaken, I think there was a male celebrity who wrote a letter to his fan about his dating and asked for support and understanding and him and his girlfriend has recently registered their marriage. I think this was a very smart move to do because he had the support of his fans while dating and did not have to hide his relationship and could date in peace.

I can only imagine what a power couple SYJ and HB will make if they marry. They can start a production house together, make their own films, directing, setting up foundations etc etc. The possibilities are endless! 

I am not sure if you have read  the different replies and comments on why Binjin do NOT want to announce their relationship, unless it is announcing their marriage. Suggest to go back and read them as it's been explained pretty thoroughly. In short, Binjin wants to avoid public scrutiny and prefer to carry on their private life in private. Knetz & K-entertainment can be pretty judgemental and conservative about romances between stars, esp should a relationship not work out.

Not sure which male celebrity you are referring to, but I have also come across massive protest from fans who turned into anti-fans when their idol announced his pending marriage. So one can never know the reaction of fans. 

Personally, I think it's wiser for any couple to separate their personal vs professional lives, incl Binjin. They can support each other professionally in different ways, but not necessarily merge everything. Both have their own agencies/ biz partners that they are loyal to, and I think it's good for them to continue that way.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

I am quite OK that they are keeping a low profile right now, which I think is partly due to them avoiding any questions on their relationship and also due to Covid19 that started became serious in South Korea right before the drama ended (or just after).  Also, they have already achieve this type of escalated popularity before and hence did not have to go through the same post-success promotions and interviews, cuz they are Top tier actors who have gone through all these before. They don't really need to promote them selves that much anymore, unlike during their younger years.

Yesss! This is also make me believe that all the sweet gesture both in TN and CLOY press con/interview/swoon clip is natural. Because they don’t need to do those things to boost their project. We can see the difference between the A - lister. They do series and gone. It really show their place as a actor with class. And i like it. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Giang said:

I think the reason why they chose their favourite scenes is as follows:

- SYJ: The pix represents the fact that HB found her when she almost got lost in the middfle of nowhere despite among a lot of people. Yeap, in fact many men like and adore SYJ but before HB, she could not find one that she could rely on. But when HB came with the canlde, yes, she found that's the man for her.

- HB: The pix represents the fact that finally SYJ chooses to rely on his shoulders for the rest of her life, after all, it is very hard for an excellent woman like SYJ to decide relying on someone. He must be faithful, committed and reliable. And yes, that man is HB.

Sorry everybody, that's my interpretations. I do believe and hope it is also the same in our BInJin's minds. Let's pray for the best wedding ever after this terrible Covid times.

Take care and a nice day!

Wow. i like your explanation. :)

When CLOY was filming in Mongolia, it was close to HB's B-day. Maybe that's why HB like that scene so much. Anyway, they "have spent time" on each other's birthday for 2 years already. So impressive for them. Their relationship must be good either being friends or couple. I wish them all the best and after Covid we could hear some good news from them and also from the world. 

2018 HB's B-day: TN's promotion

2019 YJ's B-day:  LA Grocery Trip

2019 HB's B-day: Filming CLOY  in Mongolia

2020 YJ's B-day: Filming CLOY in South Korea

• Like 9
  • Love 10
  • Insightful 1

I came across this article while thinking about rewatching The Last Princess tonight (this movie, Into the White Night, The Classic, AMTR are my favs among SYJ's works).

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201608031725415911108_2

Reading the title ‘Last Princess’ is career-defining film" and SYJ's response "I have no hope that I’ll come across another film like this for the rest of my career.” I just had a thought that she seems to have a feeling of contentment after receiving huge successes and achieving career goals. That could be one of reasons while she is slowing down, perhaps preparing for a more stable life and what we all hope and pray - a wedding in the end of this year or early next year.

• Like 4
  • Love 11

7 hours ago, cris_feliz said:
1.son ye jin
2. lee jung hyun
3. gong hyo jin
4. uhm ji won
5. sung yuri-NOT SURE
6. lee min jung
7. im yoon ah-yoona-SNSD
8.song yoon ah
9. ko so young-NOT SURE

Take out No5, No7 and No 9 but you missed out another Yoonah. Oh Yoon-Ah. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ida Chan said:

Wow. i like your explanation. :)

When CLOY was filming in Mongolia, it was close to HB's B-day. Maybe that's why HB like that scene so much. Anyway, they "have spent time" on each other's birthday for 2 years already. So impressive for them. Their relationship must be good either being friends or couple. I wish them all the best and after Covid we could hear some good news from them and also from the world. 

2018 HB's B-day: TN's promotion

2019 YJ's B-day:  LA Grocery Trip

2019 HB's B-day: Filming CLOY  in Mongolia

2020 YJ's B-day: Filming CLOY in South Korea

HB came back from Mongolia 2 days before his birthday. He spent his Bday in SK even had a meeting with Kakao M on his bday or a day before his bday. YOu can check the post in HyunBin forum. Or it could be in this thread too... (in the earlier page, you can back read) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1