[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

10 hours ago, citron said:

The question about which project HB might have denied to costar with YJ has been raised a few times here, so I'm trying my best to make a guess. I listed SYJ's projects since 2003 as that was the time when HB debuted (please correct me if I'm wrong) 

2003    Summer Scent with Song Seung Heon => low possibility (he was a big star at that time) 
2005    April Snow with Bae Yong Joon => low possibility (he was the biggest Hallyu star at that time)
2005    The Art of Seduction - a playboy => low possibility (HB still played a supporting role at that time in Daddy-Long-Legs) 

2006    Alone in Love - a divorced man => low possibility

2008    Spotlight - a supervisor in a news division => low possibility        
2008    Open City - a male cop => average possibility    
2008    My Wife Got Married with the late Kim Joo Hyuk => low possibility (Article in Spoiler)    
2009    White Night - a murderer => low possibility (a villain & not so much screen time)

2010    Personal Taste => low possibility (someone has mentioned that Lee Min Ho got the offer first)   
2011    Spellbound - a street magician => low possibility    
2012    The Tower - a married man with a daughter => low possibility       
2013    Blood and Ties - dad & daughter movie => very low possibility   

2013    Sharks - no comments   
2014    The Pirates - no comments   
2015    Bad Guys Always Die => impossible (a China-South Korea-Hong Kong co-production) 
2016    The Truth Beneath with the late Kim Joo Hyuk => low possibility (Article in Spoiler)      
2016    The Last Princess with Park Hae Il - an officer in the Japanese army => highest possibility (his character reminds me of HB's character in CLOY. SYJ chose Park Hae Il  as her ideal type when being asked by an interviewer in Entertainment Weekly video. His character is similar to HB (a nice guy)
2018    Be with You - a married man with a son => low possibility     
2018    Something in the Rain - no comments   

I guess HB might have refused to work with SYJ in The Last Princess. The reason could be that the male character has much less screen time than the female one. According to SYJ, The Last Princess is her career defining film, she cried when receiving the best actress award at Baeksang. She earned approximately USD 2.7 million from the investment. 

Moverer, SYJ said that she was surprised when HB accepted to play as a villain in The Negotiation as it is different with his image onscreen. HB might have regretted not to work with SYJ in The Last Princess after its success, so he decided to get the chance to work with YJ in The Negotiation.

Reveal hidden contents

Son Ye Jin Expresses Her Gratitude Towards Late Co-Star Kim Joo Hyuk

https://www.soompi.com/article/1112767wpp/son-ye-jin-expresses-gratitude-towards-late-co-star-kim-joo-hyuk

I think it had been said before (in previous page) that it is plausible he rejected Personal Taste for Secret Garden. They get this info from a weibo account if i am not mistaken. This drama aired in the same year though SG aired towards the end of the year. So it is logical.

The character of Park Hae Il was first offered to Lee Jung Jae but he declined it as it conflicted with his schedule. So definitely it is not HB who was first offered the role 

• Like 3

1. I don't think HB rejected Personal Taste as Lee Min Ho had the offer first and then SYJ signed on. Secret Garden had Jang Hyuk in lead role and then HB was offered after Jang Hyuk pulled out. My guess is White Night, or Shark but we will never know haha. We don't even know if SYJ was joking but the reaction from HB of drinking means probably there was a project with her he didn't do. Maybe he was even offered Be With You because I heard So Ji Sub wasn't first choice on that.

1 hour ago, liltash85 said:

HB came back from Mongolia 2 days before his birthday. He spent his Bday in SK even had a meeting with Kakao M on his bday or a day before his bday. YOu can check the post in HyunBin forum. Or it could be in this thread too... (in the earlier page, you can back read) 

If HB celebrated his 2019 Birthday in SK. Gosh...seems like I had a bad feelings after reading this. (Hopefully I'm the one who thinks too much) Then, HB celebrated with whom on Actual Date? 

29 minutes ago, Ameline said:

If HB celebrated his 2019 Birthday in SK. Gosh...seems like I had a bad feelings after reading this. (Hopefully I'm the one who thinks too much) Then, HB celebrated with whom on Actual Date? 

If I recall correctly someone told in earlier page that HB had to discuss the deal of KaKao M acquiring VAST in Sep 2019. That's probably the reason he headed back to SK. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Ameline said:

I think it’s not a big deal that HB celebrated his birthday in SK.. after all he’s back for a huge business deal since it’s an acquisition. 

Anyway he mentioned that his most memorable scenes filmed were those filmed in Mongolia during the interview with Taiwan media. The reasons he gave were the Mongolia scenes showed what North Korea is and the impression of Seri towards JH. I feel that maybe they also celebrated his birthday there hence Mongolia trip gave him good memories. B)

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

15 Times Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin Had The Best Off-Screen Chemistry 

945ABD15-7152-4D45-A1F5-93A855AF6673.jpg

=> https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/15-times-hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-best-off-screen-chemistry/

11 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

If I’m not mistaken, I think there was a male celebrity who wrote a letter to his fan about his dating and asked for support and understanding and him and his girlfriend has recently registered their marriage. I think this was a very smart move to do because he had the support of his fans while dating and did not have to hide his relationship and could date in peace.

Spoiler

his relationship was revealed (with pictures) by the paparazzi, his agency confirmed it. Then he wrote the letter apologizing to his fans for not telling them sooner; he was worried about their reactions, he asked for their support and promised to not let them down (May 17, 2019).
This was the 1st time he went public with his relationship so many assumed it’s serious (‘marriage’).  
He announced his marriage registration on April 6, 2020.

14 hours ago, citron said:

2016    The Last Princess with Park Hae Il - an officer in the Japanese army => highest possibility (his character reminds me of HB's character in CLOY.

timeline of this movie

Spoiler

Lee Jung-jae was linked to this project even before the casting of the female lead; it was planned to start shooting in early 2015.  Production was delayed for a year, he had to start shooting another movie; they had to recast his role (accepted by Park Hae-il).

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/05/park-hae-il-replaces-lee-jung-jae-in-princess-deokhye/

[10/20/2014] Lee Jung-jae

[12/04/2014] Son Ye-jin 

[5/04/2015] Lee Jung-jae dropped out (production delays cause of script rewrites), he had to start shooting another movie in July. The news said he personally visited director Hur Jin-ho to express his regrets. 

[5/25/2015] Park Hae-Il discussing ‘contracts’ to replace LJJ. Filming planned to start in the 2nd half of 2015

[8/21/2015] filming starting in september for release in 2016

[10/15/2015] 1st filming delayed/changed to November 

[11/30/2015] filming started 

3 hours ago, Kristen Son said:

I don't think HB rejected Personal Taste as Lee Min Ho had the offer first and then SYJ signed on. Secret Garden had Jang Hyuk in lead role and then HB was offered after Jang Hyuk pulled out...

but we will never know haha. We don't even know if SYJ was joking but the reaction from HB of drinking means probably there was a project with her he didn't do. Maybe he was even offered Be With You because I heard So Ji Sub wasn't first choice on that.

Agree about PT and SG, they were offered to LMH and JH first. 

Spoiler

I watched many interviews on Be with You, So Ji-sub And Ye-jin were the director’s choice. SJS initially turned down the project because he wasn’t sure he could portray the role of a father convincingly, (the director wrote him a long letter to convince him to accept the project, SJS wouldn’t read it cause he didn’t want to make the decision based on emotions) but he eventually signed on.

We will never know, it could be a project that never materialized. Many announced productions never got made.      

3 hours ago, liltash85 said:

They get this info from a weibo account if i am not mistaken.

Just like here, shippers on weibo make speculations on many things. Many speculations are very ‘off’.

8 hours ago, minamao said:

Is the man above syj’s father?? Wow how handsome, and he and hb really look alike. 

Yes.

• Like 9

43 minutes ago, loveintheair said:

If I recall correctly someone told in earlier page that HB had to discuss the deal of KaKao M acquiring VAST in Sep 2019. That's probably the reason he headed back to SK. 

@loveintheair, TQVM on your reply! Now, I can have a good release of my worry points...

18 minutes ago, Onewaytrain said:

I think it’s not a big deal that HB celebrated his birthday in SK.. after all he’s back for a huge business deal since it’s an acquisition. 

Anyway he mentioned that his most memorable scenes filmed were those filmed in Mongolia during the interview with Taiwan media. The reasons he gave were the Mongolia scenes showed what North Korea is and the impression of Seri towards JH. I feel that maybe they also celebrated his birthday there hence Mongolia trip gave him good memories. B)

@Onewaytrain, TQVM on your reply too...My thoughts are same goes to u as well. Hopefully BinJin both have a memorable birthday celebration at Mongolia. 

• Love 1

48 minutes ago, Onewaytrain said:

I agree, there was no news as to who he actually spend his actual BD with (not sure if there was a special fan meet celebration), there is still a possibility that he spent it with a special someone. Yea!! i totally suspected that perhaps they already had an advanced BD celebration, hahaha they were in Mongolia from 16-21 Sep (I think). 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Yanny62 said:

I think HB would not just shove his tongue in her mouth without consent? I thought the tongue action was discuss prior to filming.  Because it's like their reunion after 3 years so there needs be some passion in the kiss..

Is it true she never filmed any kissed with tongue action except for 2 dramas, with CLOY being one of them?!?! 

CLOY is rated PG15
The kiss was zoomed out a lot (T can only be seen by editing videos made by Chinese fans)

She might have not looked so worried if that was what the director had wanted them to do

Yes, I have only seen that twice in her projects (CLOY & Shark) & both looked so real, but that can not be seen in a love scene in April Snow 

8-F7563-B5-5-F40-40-A9-BEEE-ED8-D21-AF0-

• Like 3

Did anyone post this yet? I saw this earlier today lol but didn't have time to post it.. whoever made this well done if you happen to be here on this forum! :D

The negotiation became a romantic crime thriller lol...

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, lalaland said:

CLOY is rated PG15
The kiss was zoomed out a lot (T can only be seen by editing videos made by Chinese fans)

She might have not looked so worried if that was what the director had wanted them to do

Yes, I have only seen that twice in her projects (CLOY & Shark) & both looked so real, but that can not be seen in a love scene in April Snow 

It is actually PG13 and not PG15. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, cheesenb said:

Maybe neither of them took the offer, not necessarily because of the cast but the conditions just did not fulfill their requirements.

If I'm not mistaken, and someone please correct me, here, if I'm wrong, there was a TN interview where the interviewer asked HB about this. SYJ was sitting beside him and playfully asked him why he did not accept it. To which he replied by drinking as though rendered speechless because he had no excuse. So it seems that SYJ had long been looking forward to working with him and was a bit disappointed when he turned it down.

12 hours ago, cris_feliz said:
Hi guys please  correct me if i'm wrong: is the CINDERELLA GROUP composed of 7 or 9 people? why am i counting them 9? i thought it's just 7:) Thanks guys
1.son ye jin
2. lee jung hyun
3. gong hyo jin
4. uhm ji won
5. sung yuri-NOT SURE
6. lee min jung
7. im yoon ah-yoona-SNSD
8.song yoon ah
9. ko so young-NOT SURE

You are right. Number 7 and 9 are not included in the cinderella group. They were only 7 at that group but they are friends with sung yuri and ko so young too. They go out with them and hang out at ye jin's house. And they have a lot of friends in the k-ent industry

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

If I'm not mistaken, and someone please correct me, here, if I'm wrong, there was a TN interview where the interviewer asked HB about this. SYJ was sitting beside him and playfully asked him why he did not accept it. To which he replied by drinking as though rendered speechless because he had no excuse. So it seems that SYJ had long been looking forward to working with him and was a bit disappointed when he turned it down.

Thats on Vlive Movie Talk.. on minute 19:04

• Like 2
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

Yes, you are right! According to SYJ...HB turn down the offer to work with SYJ. But in Guerilla Interview, HB joke with the emcee saying that he choose to work with SYJ in TN because of SYJ....HB was shy when saying that until u can see his dimple out 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2