[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Oh my gosh, already 4 new pages of posts!! Need to catch up....

Before that,  just wanna ask - anyone knows what is HB doing here in the 2nd picture/ GIF? It looks so funny and he looks like a kid.  :D

• LOL 7

For a dose of happiness in this thread, let’s marvel at SYJ’s eye smile 

@aicila I agree with you. All it takes is finding the right person at the right time and magic can unfold right in front of us :wub:  This is why I find her unexpectedly tearing up during that soju scene so telling of what her heart wants. After 20 years of nonstop work and success, she realizes she is ready for something else - and it takes finding the right person to realize that. Can you imagine a kid with HB’s dimples and her eye smile? It wouldn’t even be fair

• Like 8
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 2

24 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

@aicila I agree with you. All it takes is finding the right person at the right time and magic can unfold right in front of us :wub:  This is why I find her unexpectedly tearing up during that soju scene so telling of what her heart wants. After 20 years of nonstop work and success, she realizes she is ready for something else - and it takes finding the right person to realize that. Can you imagine a kid with HB’s dimples and her eye smile? It wouldn’t even be fair

How can I miss YJ's eye smile!  Thanks for reminding me. :)  Little boy or girl with HB's dimples and YJ's eye smile:heart:

• Awesome 1

Haven't log in here for a while and I see many new accounts. 

Welcome. 

And it seems like many are looking for fanfics to read to fill up their time. 

I am writing a BinJin fanfic. Feel free to DM me if you want the link

:kiss_wink::kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Helena said:

This was from KimSamSoon days (2005) though.
What remains the same is someone who understands the nature of his job.

Thank you so much for putting everything in context when we miss or unaware of those. You are indeed a very valuable contributor in this forum :)

• Like 3

Hi there all dear Binjin shippers

I know that sometimes some older/ longer shippers here can get a bit "naggy" about following Soompi rules, and it might dampen some of the new shippers' spirits. Hope you will understand that it's cuz this thread has been shut down TWICE and in the last one, it was even an indefinite lockdown. There were also a number of troll accounts that came in and post negative comments, hence why members here gets kinda suspicious easily.

As for the more senior shippers, let's also be more chill esp in replying some of the repeat comments/ questions/ discussions/ debates of new shippers. All it takes is for a bit more patience and understanding so that we don't escalate into a heated discussion cycle.

As for me, whenever the forum gets a bit heated, I just step back and take a deep breath, and look at happy Binjin videos/ stories/ pictures before coming back here. And if I do reply, I try not to "hurt" or "attack" the other party. 

Do bear in mind, one of the MAJOR reasons this thread was shutdown was not even due to off-topic discussions, but because members were having overly heated debates against each other. Let's chill and have fun, and not take everything too seriously. :D Except to pray that  Binjin will get married soon LOL!!

4 hours ago, ccb_RiRi said:

Thought of sharing. I just saw this on an FB group now. I think this was a comment from their Couch Talk on YT

True or not, we're just here to hope and pray :wub:

So I know we shouldn't believe these type of posts, but I can't help but feel super happy when I read this!! I guess it's cuz of the Binjin drought we are suffering from now. Any good news is welcomed!!

1 hour ago, Kari said:

Guys, I have a stray observation...it's a delulu one, okay? I was (re x10) checking YJ's IG just now. Song Yoona, who we all know is super close friends with YJ, usually likes SYJ's photos, NOT all but most. I follow her too so I see the likes. Song Yoona even liked every single one of YJ's post from Nov 14, 2019 up until the recent lemon tree photo...EXCEPT the photo of YJ and HB that was posted on Christmas Eve! Call me delusional, maybe Yoona knows something about them so she avoided liking it? :phew: I even looked back at the photos YJ posted with some male co-stars in 2018 and Yoona-unnie liked some of them. Soooo not sure why HB is different. Maybe Yoona just happened to miss that one YJ posted with HB. Or maybe it's something deeper...

Anyways, it's late here in the States. I think my brain is just seeing things it wants to see. haha.

1 hour ago, Kari said:

She did not! She did not like ONE post that YJ posted with HB during promos! At least this is from a quick glance. Idk if she ever commented etc. I'll do more investigative work later lol but from what I see...NOT ONE POST. 

Oh WOW! That's a very insightful observation. So SYA liked all the other SYJ-co-star insta posts and not the ones with HB? Not even the wefie's taken during TN promo?? 

1 hour ago, GroceryShipper said:

Maybe the people who knew something is going on between them are also cautious of their actions. They would be the last ones who will react (ie. like the post) so as not to attract at

I don't know if you have noticed the actor who played as NK soldier who is a fan of Kdramas (seated beside SYJ when facing the screen), after seeing them hug at the wrap up party, he immediately divert his attention elsewhere and never looked back :D

I think so too! SYA being so close to SYJ will be very careful how she like or don't like SYJ's insta posts esp after the Grocery incident.

Thanks for pointing out the reaction of the actor playing the kdrama fan in CLOY. He really seem like trying to give Binjin private time by turning away when they were hugging. I also notice the other people around them were kinda sneaking glances at them, yet not really looking directly at them LOL!

1 hour ago, Helena said:

as previously mentioned by some of us here, agencies filter questions from the media (ie. they have to approve them).  Binnie’s agency rejected ‘ideal type’ related questions from Taiwanese press (held on April 19, 2019), he was there for his fan meeting on April 20.

https://star.ettoday.net/news/1427480

▲玄彬在台接受訪問時,韓方率先將理想型題目刪除。(圖/記者黃克翔攝)

玄彬、孫藝真過去曾在電影《極智對決》合作演出,兩人還因此傳出在美國約會,超市逛街照遭曝光,而他此次來台舉辦見面會,疑似為了避嫌,在接受台媒聯訪時,理想型的相關題目一律不准發問,聊到下一部作品也是回答「還在慎重選擇中」,沒想到,他前腳剛離開台灣,韓媒便證實將與女方合演戲

Song Yoon-ah has another Instagram account (more personal, mostly pics of her family & close friends).  I just checked, she liked all 7 postings from The Negotiation. 

Thanks @Helena !! You are a wealth of information when it comes to Binjin! Guess HB didn't want to be flooded with questions of his love rumours with SYJ. Taiwan media tend to be pretty forward with their questions, esp on love interests of the star.

YAY, great info! So interesting and rather revealing that SYA chose to like SYJ's insta post of HB-SYJ using her more personal Insta account vs the more "professional" one. Did she also like SYJ's Christmas post of her and HB in Switzerland?

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Helena said:

Song Yoon-ah has another Instagram account (more personal, mostly pics of her family & close friends).  I just checked, she liked all 7 postings from The Negotiation. 

Woaaahhhh I love it! When I thought she didn’t liked it (with her public acct) because she didn’t like HB, only to find out she that liked it with her more personal account........ that means something for me... 

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

Just for your information, Yoon-ah is even closly connected with Hyun since they took part in one same project Confidential Assignment, and she praised Hyun's performances as well as his behaviors a lot during the filming process, if my memory serves me right. So it can't be that Yoon ah does not like HB, I  think even in contrast, she should be the one to persuade SYJ to say Yes to HB :p

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Giang said:

Just for your information, Yoon-ah is even closly connected with Hyun since they took part in one same project Confidential Assignment, and she praised Hyun's performances as well as his behaviors a lot during the filming process, if my memory serves me right. So it can't be that Yoon ah does not like HB, I  think even in contrast, she should be the one to persuade SYJ to say Yes to HB :p

Hi!

I believe there are two different Yoon Ahs, yes? One is Song Yoon Ah, the senior actress. The one who acted in Confidential Assignment is Im Yoon Ah (YoonA of SNSD). Both acted in the same drama before i.e. K2 (I finally watch this one very recently and like it!).

So yeah, there you go!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Kari said:

Song Yoona, who we all know is super close friends with YJ, usually likes SYJ's photos, NOT all but most. I follow her too so I see the likes. Song Yoona even liked every single one of YJ's post from Nov 14, 2019 up until the recent lemon tree photo...EXCEPT the photo of YJ and HB that was posted on Christmas Eve! Call me delusional, maybe Yoona knows something about them so she avoided liking it? :phew: I even looked back at the photos YJ posted with some male co-stars in 2018 and Yoona-unnie liked some of them. Soooo not sure why HB is different. Maybe Yoona just happened to miss that one YJ posted with HB. Or maybe it's something deeper...

Actually I never know her relationship with Binjin. Would be nice if someone could DM me some info about the history between Yoona and HB and SYJ. Her name was brought up a few times here in the old post but shippers already knew the context but i didn't really understand because I don't know her relationship with them. Something about Yoona was also at the party where HB and SYJ attended...

Spoiler

At the beginning I thought if Yoona liked HB or something.. sorry my bad I really don't know her much 

21 minutes ago, Giang said:

That is Yoona (SNSD Yoona) the one who is close to Song Ye Jin is a senior actress Song YoonAh. The step mother in the K2. 

I noticed many wrote their romanized name wrong here too hence I know the confusion. 

SNSD Yoona is known as Yoona and actress Song Yoonah name is spelled as YoonAh (Yoon Ah). I think they chose it this way to avoid confuison. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, charray said:

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin look good in traditional costume too. 

My dream would be to see them together in a period drama - one with lots of twists and turns where you never know whether it will work out in the end (a bit like this BinJin ship!!) but they make it in the end. Their beauty, the costumes, the stunning scenery, the interiors, the colours - it would be perfect. But the SYJ female character would stay true to her feisty self - not like some dramas where the female goes all wimpy and forgets that she ever had top-level martial arts skills and a brain as soon as she puts on a court dress. The HB character would be Captain Ri in hanbok...oh well,  I can dream.....

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Hello all, I  have been reading all the contents . Silently lurking and sad to see how  this forum is moving. Of course due to the nature (have to agree) of getting off topic by talking about exes of BinJin I had to stop reading for a bit.We should strictly focus on positive thoughts of our BinJin. Nothing else should matter, let’s not speculate about her being too old to have babies etc like some mentioned in the thread. That’s not the point of this forum. I request all to maintain a certain level dignity and not go over board being delusional . I love it when I see pics and videos made of our BinJin especially contents that I have not seen before and I know it brings a smile to my face the same way it affects you all. For now peace.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

14 hours ago, polkadots said:

I agree. HB is the old-fashion and conservative type when it comes to female co-stars. You'll see how much he maintains the professional space when cameras are not rolling or even during interviews. But the sound is different whenever SYJ is around. He's bubbly, relaxed, laughs alot, laughs showing his teeth, gazes like there is no tomorrow, in short he is like a teenager in love hihihi

I'm really curious if he is really that "no jam" and "old-fashion" because I have watched a BTS and he seemed friendly with that co-star there and even makes jokes after a scene (the director wants us to continue kissing it again, you don't want to? and she said no that is enough!).  But I read some articles that revealed they were good friends so maybe that's why.  DM me if you wanna see which clip I'm referring to as I don't wanna break the rules here. EDIT: Shipper from DM already clarified that this costar is just friends so disregard this portion of the post.

I do agree the fact that he acts more bubbly, relaxed and laughs a lot more when SYJ is around. Although I didn't watch enough of his BTS to compare, i watched some only and could see the difference.  And in TN promos he had the biggest laugh when the MC called him bridegroom by accident lol.  Also, that video with the Polaroid photo taking, HB's voice seemed more lively compared to the bigger promo event. He definitely is comfortable when SYJ is around and he thought she would wanna see the photos he took for her but instead she asked the interviewer to give the ones she took instead, and his facial expression there was like ... a little kid semi pouting and whining at 5:18 because SYJ didn't wanna see the photos he took for her.... he was trying to defend his skills by saying "I also did a good job, right?"  He said it in a cute innocent tone that I don't think I've ever seen it in other clips.  My delulu mind is thinking he is a grown man almost 40 years old but still shows this cute innocent face of him to SYJ when he whines to her ... this only happens when two people are really close.. SYJ can bring the liveliness out of him..  Maybe they talk to each other in a cute way in private and I would be glad because that shows how comfortable they are with each other.  This clip has been shared too many times on twitter so I will put it in the spoilers instead.

Spoiler

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, citron said:

Son Ye Jin’s CF 

OMG!! The Wedding dress.. :love:

I guess her lovely close friends watch it with his honey drip eyes at the corner

ottokee.. i'm sorry co-shopper.. my delulu going wild!!

its already on aisle on my imagination :rolleyes::wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Giang said:

I just saw this in IG. I am not into kpop. I only know few. When I saw her talking to SYJ, I recognized her from confidential assignment. Then I looked at the tags and there it said yoona. Then I got happy, knowing all that. https://www.instagram.com/p/B-8rhRHpYB4/?igshid=1p2kgs9zuy76o