[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

This little video of our binjin during TN promotion days has 4 gifs/clips and what took my attention beside their cuteness is:

1st and 3rd clip- hb hand is so close to where syj is sitting, just next to her. Wouldn’t this close contact be awkward between friends?  If I put my myself in her position , if this happened to me with a college I would move away. Plus  hb is a gentleman and would never do anything to make her uncomfortable so there is mutual understanding/consent and closeness between them. In my belief they got together after the promotion but still during this time there must have been something going on. They might have started texting each other between promotion days and show their attraction/affection  towards each other.

4th clip- her dress is a little high up and just look at his face expression while looking at it. I can’t stop laughing when I see it. She has her ways  ;), our hb is bedazzled. 

I don’t know how to post screenshots so watch the video

• Like 2
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, HaHaHeHeHoHo said:

was re-watching their couch talk interview (I don't know how many times I've watched it hahahah ), and I noticed  in minute 4:26, SYJ was talking about her watching comedy shows to prepare for her role, and it seemed like HB wanted to add on what she said, but he eventually stopped himself. I found it quite suspicious :rolleyes:

Something that he found on channel 20 maybe dududududdu:phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

8 minutes ago, minamao said:

. In my belief they got together after the promotion but still during this time there must have been something going on. They might have started texting each other between promotion days and show their attraction/affection  towards each other.

Hahahahaa yess i do believe as well. You know the feeling when you will see your crush and gotta spend the whole day with him. And you also know that he feel the same way, and PLUSSS you both SINGLE. Thats is why the TN Days are gold for me and it really make smile like an idiot every time i watch the TN interviews.

Because i can feel the vibes. 

• Like 6
  • Love 4

21 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Hi everyone. I’m a newbie here. I’ve been lurking around this forum for the last month or so and now decided to join in with the conversation. I spent around 2 weeks meticulously reading over 400 pages of comments lol! 

I’m a 40 something year old woman with a young family living in the UK and I have never really been into kdramas. The first kdrama I’ve seen was something in the rain last year as it was available on netflix and I really liked the chemistry between Son Ye Jin and her co star. Then just last month I started watching CLOY because it was amongst the recommended show on netflix and it blew me away! I didn’t even know at first that it was the same Son Ye Jin who starred in SITR. The chemistry between her and Hyun Bin was off the chart, even more so than SITR. I can feel the sexual tension between the two actors on screen.  I cannot stop watching CLOY over and over again and I’m now on my 5th repeat! I also started watching their BTS, swoon videos, and interviews of the 2 stars and I could not believe that their chemistry off screen is just as explosive! Every gaze, smile, gesture, tease, and other body language show that they are so comfortable and in sync with one another that I automatically thought they must be a couple. 

But then as I read up on the news about them, the dating rumours and how their agencies denied they’re not dating, and they’re only close friends. That’s when I started shipping so hard for them, really want them to be together in real life. They’re so beautiful together, and from what I read about their personalities and values also compatible in every way. This kind of perfect connection is extremely rare, it’s a gift and they should embrace it. I have never ever shipped any celebrities before but with these two it has become an obsession!!! I’m constantly checking up on news about them and finding this forum has been a huge relieve for me because I thought I was the only one going crazy about Binjin being a couple. 

Sometimes I feel bad about my obsession as if I’m neglecting my own family but I just can’t help it lol! Good thing that my hubby understands as he likes CLOY too, he thinks it’s brilliant and he’s on his 2nd repeat!

Let’s keep on shipping and praying for our lovely couple, hopefully our dreams come true that they will announce their relationship all the way to the altar and raise a family together. 

It is always  nice to read something like this. Welcome love.
Have you watch The negotiation. If you haven’t you will suprise to see their chemistry with the fact that  they only have ONE scene together. 

About the sexual tension. Even SYJ just sit next to HB and they do nothing just side by side silently we will still feel the chemistry (*cough sexual tension *cough) 

• Like 6
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, Kari said:

She did not! She did not like ONE post that YJ posted with HB during promos! At least this is from a quick glance. Idk if she ever commented etc. I'll do more investigative work later lol but from what I see...NOT ONE POST. 

My interpretation is they are flying under the radar :)

24 minutes ago, eLizza said:

whenever I want to visualise Binjin's private interactions on a casual day ,when they are truly being Tae -pyung and Eon jin, away from the camera and limelight ,I always find myself staring at those POST CLOY pics where SYJ wore the purple cardigan ,and YSR apparently appeared to be pregnant.:wub:

.After savouring them with my eyes,I get shy and butterflies occupy my stomach.

Wow! realize i'm not the one who feel that butterfly on the stomach after seing the lovely post CLOY picture show how shine and big the chemistry they had.. they're electrifying us really hard. :wub:

about the fanfic, i train to brave my self to read it. But still shy even seing kiss scene picture.. :D

i found its weird that i could even watch other steamy movie but always ends up like an intruder when it was BINJIN.

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, Choi sam sook said:

It is always  nice to read something like this. Welcome love.
Have you watch The negotiation. If you haven’t you will suprise to see their chemistry with the fact that  they only have ONE scene together. 

About the sexual tension. Even SYJ just sit next to HB and they do nothing just side by side silently we will still feel the chemistry (*cough sexual tension *cough) 

Thanks so much for the kind words:) I’ll check out the negotiations once I have the time. I think it’s available on youtube. 

It’s a pity that there are not many skinship scenes in CLOY between the actors, even the kissing scenes have been toned down a lot. It would be nice to have similar skinship like SITR.  I think that still would be appropriate as a Kdrama, and given the age of the the characters you would expect more “adult” relationship :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

What I don’t quite understand is that based on their interaction, is it possible to do all they did to each other as seen in bts as “close friends” given that South Korea is still considered a conservative society? Won’t that make the perception of them worse? 

Why are they denying their relationship if its true? I read that maybe they want the relationship to be private but I think they should just announce it and ask their fans and media to respect their privacy. That way they don’t need to hide anything anymore and be so uncomfortable when in public. I mean at the CLOY press conference, they looked so awkward trying not to look at each other but there still glances and gestures here and there that were so suspicious. Like when they stood together to get their pictures taken at the press conference,  she grabbed his arm and placed it close to her and she kind of firmly hold on to his arm with her hand. And then during the press conference they had sneaky glances at each other like they were trying to communicate with stares. Or was it just my imagination lol? 

Edited by Binjin2Ri
  • Like 4

@Binjin2Ri Welcome aboard! From what I've recently learned about Korean media culture, it is very different than its Western counterpart. In Hollywood, it's all about who's dating who and dating news garners publicity in a realm where all publicity is good publicity (as the saying goes). But Korea is much more conservative when it comes to celebrities dating and such news is considered "scandalous" the vast majority of the time. Particularly for the female, getting involved in these dating "scandals" can bring negative attention to her career and distract from all the hard work she has put into it. I don't have the clearest understanding of it but that's what I have gathered. 

As for SYJ, she has spent her 20 year career carefully monitoring every move so as to avoid any negative attention. She has never been caught (prior to HB) or admitted to dating anybody. And I think that is the decision she has made - to never announce any dating news until she is married. HB has been more forthright with who he is dating (I believe he has admitted to dating 2 or 3 girlfriends in the past). So IMO, HB and SYJ continue to deny the relationship because that's what SYJ wants. At this point, the only news we are waiting and hoping for is marriage news :)

• Like 12
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, HaHaHeHeHoHo said:

I was re-watching their couch talk interview (I don't know how many times I've watched it hahahah ), and I noticed  in minute 4:26, SYJ was talking about her watching comedy shows to prepare for her role, and it seemed like HB wanted to add on what she said, but he eventually stopped himself. I found it quite suspicious :rolleyes:

This was brought up in the previous posts too. I think someone mentioned that he might wanted to add on about something they might have watched together and that would reveal their relationship lol... also some of us were suspicious with the channel 20 answer, including myself, that they are watching channel 20 together in SYJ's place.

5 hours ago, lalaland said:

The Swiss kiss with HB (zoom out one):  based on my observation, SYJ wasn’t really happy with HB’s T action in that scene as she might have worried about their relationship being revealed while they keep denying their dating rumors. You can see her worried face while they was standing so close together & reviewing the scene (BTS Swoon)

I think HB would not just shove his tongue in her mouth without consent? I thought the tongue action was discuss prior to filming.  Because it's like their reunion after 3 years so there needs be some passion in the kiss..

Is it true she never filmed any kissed with tongue action except for 2 dramas, with CLOY being one of them?!?! I wasn't aware of that. But if it is true then it says a lot about her and HB because they were pretty much always kissing with tongues.. I think hospital kiss also had some tongue too and so is borderline kiss.. hmmmmm B)

4 hours ago, Choi sam sook said:

The negotiation. If you haven’t you will suprise to see their chemistry with the fact that  they only have ONE scene together. 

They had one scene together but they did suggest having a drink together in the monitor, just the two of them. It is my delulu mind but feel some sexual tension there and also asking for her body measurements. Lol.

4 hours ago, eLizza said:

I truly believe that they were not into their characters when those pics were clicked. This is because throughout the series HB rarely showed his most prized possession i.e his dimples. JH never had that type of wide smile (except the epilogue) ,

I feel the same! Because those photos and that outfit was not even in CLOY if I remember correctly plus there was like a car at the background and someone leaving the car. They wouldn't publish photos with a slip like that right?! So I feel like it's not YSR/RJH, it's HB/SYJ in those photos :D RJH never smiled that brightly in CLOY (but then maybe he did because now they live happily ever after?!)  Anyways I feel like real emotions were in the those set of photos and I'll be super happy when I can finally hear their wedding announcement! Please!!

2 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

It’s a pity that there are not many skinship scenes in CLOY between the actors, even the kissing scenes have been toned down a lot. It would be nice to have similar skinship like SITR.  I think that still would be appropriate as a Kdrama, and given the age of the the characters you would expect more “adult” relationship :) 

Yes it is a pity but as discussed in the past posts,  when some of us thought they should add more intimate/bed scenes, a few of us, including myself think because it is a NK/SK love plus they weren't meant to be together from the very beginning, the hold back of the skinship was necessary and I mentioned I prefer it this way with less intimate scenes to suit the drama.  Plus RJH's personality is not like this. I don't think he has ever been intimate with any women. And YSR never had a true love but just dating casually. So a crazy steamy bed scenes with crazy tongue action in YSR's room would probably ruin his character that they built up, plus the whole theme of the drama lol. It's good that HB/SYJ could express how much their characters loved each other even without the skinship :)

• Like 11
  • Love 5