[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, HaHaHeHeHoHo said:

by edelweiss98 beautiful as usual:)

Omg!!! So beautiful, it make me smile from ear to ear. 

If some one i don’t even know made that beautiful clip like that to me definitely i will cry. Huhuhuhuhu :wub: 

And it make me wonder, do they or she watch those clip from youtube? 

• Like 9

@Helena

Could you please provide some info on how Son Ye Jin has got projects offers in the past or based on which factors she will  choose her projects. Thanks in advance!  

Director Bong of Parasite always wants to do a musical movie & I remember that one of SYJ’s favorite movie or project that she wants to do is Moulin Rouge

My delulu mind hope that she will take a short rest to prepare for their wedding while HB is filming Bargaining

• Like 5

5 hours ago, junejune_16 said:

I was one of the concerned hahaha since his hands were so stiff when YJ tripped (his right hand touched her but immediately go back to being stiff hehe)

I was wondering what he was thinking that time...because I love them together I keep on watching their other BTS/interviews with their other costars and really there's a difference, that's why I can't stop shipping them.

I thought about it, too. My head was complaining why he did not hold her tight. My heart justified it as maybe him being a gentleman and not wanting to show that he's taking advantage of the opportunity. Then my head and my heart compromised on the thought that he clamped his arms around her waist to steady her as the forceful impact of her stumbling could topple the both of them down. If his hands had touched her back and embraced her, the action could have pushed her towards him, sending them tumbling further back as opposed to just clamping her waist with his arms. The latter, I think, is very gentlemanly of him as the act protects her without necessarily using his hands to touch her waist.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

I thought about it, too. My head was complaining why he did not hold her tight. My heart justified it as maybe him being a gentleman and not wanting to show that he's taking advantage of the opportunity.

He’s playing a trick on Yejin. It was supposed to be a joke. haha

• Like 2

1 hour ago, J and C said:

He’s playing a trick on Yejin. It was supposed to be a joke. haha

Lol. I thought that part came when the director suggested that they turn once SYJ was in his arms. And then Binnie joked about hurling off SYJ. :D That was a pretty light moment. I love how the normally stoic and reserved Binnie managed to show his funny side, there. I'd like to believe such is the impact of a Yejin in his life. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

To doubters 

HB put his TOUNGE into SYJ's mouth when they did reunion zoom out kiss scene (filmed in Switzerland) & close up kiss scene (filmed on the last shooting day in Korea). It is as clear as day! 

Edited by delulufan
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

16th April and it is exactly 2 months since CLOY ended:tears:. Still no news about Beaksang or any interview from the leads.. South Korea has done a great  job during this pandemic but I guess the government is still not allowing mass gatherings. Still keeping my fingers crossed to see our OTP together in the public again.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Yep it’s ...She’s almost on another room of distance of him LOL. Seriously this bts of BinJin it’s pure gold to me always melts my heart :wub:.

And I was one those who didn’t see anything wrong in that bts and focused on other things. Like for example - he after that  actually touched her : (the director-nim even lost cause he couldn’t with their “closeness” on earlier morning)

He even spinner her around after the director said “cut” (that’s was a tottaly HB and SYJ on their own world, he was so playful with her :wub:)

And also what about this when they were revising  their scene together being this closer, cheeks to cheeks

PPL also forgot that those scenes at Switzerland were the first ones to be shoot... AND that was their first “public” appearance after their grocery pics got released, so they were still cautious about smth. But while shooting they forgot about that and couldn’t hide the things anymore :joy:.

Actually i was like screaming when those bts scenes got released and I didn’t understood why ppl were creating a fuzz about it saying that Binnie didn’t wanted to touch Jinnie and was awkward , but they were literally touching their parts on this scene so ... :naughty:

PLUS that scene of the “koala hug” wasn’t scripted at all, Yejin that wanted to do ahjsjsjsk , and HB just agreed with that without questioning about it (like a real boyFRIEND).. So he obviously didn’t touched her (AT FIRST) ‘cause :

1. He was caught off-guard

2. ‘Cause they were touching.... things... very intimately... in front of the whole CAST :naughty:.

But he eventually touched her (and liked I said previously) he even hugged her and  spinned  her around. And on this scene that was a time that Yejin was like slipping down his body and yet they tried this scene again and again without being uncomfortable , and  we all know that although Yejin gets comfortable with all of her partners she would NEVER get this far with any of her past co-stars AND Binnie wouldn’t ever let another partner of his do this with him ...

That’s why we need to overreacting for those kind of silly things and start to see the whole thing not just a part, to avoid those kind of unnecessary dramas and disappointment ‘cause on this bts (and on all of their bts) they were like screaming “we’re close friends but we’re also in LOVE)...

Their recently bts just showed up how in love they’re (I’ll gonna put here again that bts when Binnie interlocked his fingers with Jinnie-that wasn’t on the script AND that he joked about guiding her to the bed :naughty: -spicy I know )

The interlocking fingers thing happens around 0:18 - And notice the way that Binnie’s looked at Jinnie like OMG this man it’s in LOVE plus his amused expression when she accepted interlocking her hands together :heart:.)

The “bed joke thing” happened around 0:20~0:23 

Remember that those scenes were shoot months AFTER that one at Switzerland. So yes.... That “polemic” scene of BinJin never bothered me ‘cause (at least for me ) : “It’s clear as the day” ;)

This is my first time replying here, and I am agree with you. (We should not be bothered, what we see/know is just limited) 

Positivity is all that we need. 

After all, we cannot do anything but hope and pray that they will end up together 'till their last breath. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

There is a discussion in Weibo on whether the photo of SYJ below posted in her IG in Jan 2019 is taken near to Ralph at the Western Avenue in LA. If you look at the Google map below, there is a Ralph supermarket nearby.

Calling shoppers who stay in LA, what do you think? Did Hyun Bin and Ye Jin go to this area more than once? Could they be staying in the apartments or hotels nearby at that time? 

4-DB57-ED2-CE13-4-EAC-B4-C3-D72-F5-BDF99

D8350100-8-D4-A-4674-AEC3-A34-CA5382494.

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, eLizza said:

16th April and it is exactly 2 months since CLOY ended:tears:. Still no news about Beaksang or any interview from the leads.. South Korea has done a great  job during this pandemic but I guess the government is still not allowing mass gatherings. Still keeping my fingers crossed to see our OTP together in the public again.

Slightly a bit off-topic but on a related note, I remember a South Korean airline executive who resigned when it was revealed in international media that she berated a flight attendant for something petty. So I guess, this is the Koreans being mindful and respectful of the impact of this health crisis, globally, as it would have been deemed or considered disrespectful to the CoVid victims and their families had they continued with Baeksang. If anything, as an outsider, what impresses me the most about Koreans is their seemingly innate capability to be discreet and honorable when needed.

What I wrote above could most likely be the explanation why our BinJin are being stealthy and tactful especially with the fact that Yejin's hometown of Daegu (?) being the epicenter of CoVid19 in SK. I remember discussing this with another shipper when Yejin declined to talk about her love life/personal life in the middle of all this.

In an interview once quoted here, SYJ said:

"Clearly, love relationships are personal stories. Of course, in the current situation, the current developments especially related to CoVid19 are most important."

So this has us thinking, they just might come out in the open once the pandemic is over. Is there a PERSONAL STORY about a LOVE RELATIONSHIP that they wish to share to the world? I say, yes!! :wub: They're just being sensitive and considerate to their countrymen, right now.

UPDATE:

Quote in red above was not Yejin's. It was the final note of the author in the article.

Edited by PreciousByTheBay
SOURCE VERIFICATION
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, charray said:

There is a discussion in Weibo on whether the photo of SYJ below posted in her IG in Jan 2019 is taken near to Ralph at the Western Avenue in LA. If you look at the Google map below, there is a Ralph supermarket nearby.

Calling shoppers who stay in LA, what do you think? Did Hyun Bin and Ye Jin go to this area more than once? Could they be staying in the apartments or hotels nearby at that time? 
4-DB57-ED2-CE13-4-EAC-B4-C3-D72-F5-BDF99

I remember discussing this one several days ago. There are more or less 22 Ralphs branches in the LA area, alone, so it is plausible that they might have stayed in the same location.

Then again, I highly doubt they'd stay at Garden Suite Hotel as it's just a 3-star hotel in the middle of a crowded Los Angeles area where they could most likely be spotted. If they had gone grocery shopping for food to cook, they would have most likely stayed at a posher hotel with suites that have a kitchenette. There are plenty in LA of hotels of those kind, with some being private villas located in grand vacation resort properties in more secluded areas. The hotels in the downtown area like Garden Suite usually only have a mini-bar and a microwave.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

Why do I feel like they are actually staying around the area! Maybe not Garden Suite Hotel, but the the place they are referring to is right in Koreatown in LA. Intuitively, as Korean celebrities, you don't want to be there, but I've seen the place before and it's definitely one of the places you want to go to that will allow you to be anonymous--exactly because it's dense and you can easily pass yourself as an ordinary Korean. There are also a lot of high-end apartments and hotels there that they could have stayed. On the one hand, it may also be the exact reason why they were spotted twice by different people. I would think if they went to more secluded area in LA we would get two citing reports. 

I mean, the fact that SYJ was able to take a pic of herself in front of Ralphs which is just in the outskirts of K-town, goes to show that it's probably easier to be anonymous around this area than we like to believe. 

I think she's also standing near the McDonald's (you can see from behind) area right across Ralphs in Western ave. I think they assumed she's staying in Garden Suite Hotel because that tree right beside where she's standing is actually at the entrance of Garden Suite Hotel.

ETA: I took a google map screen shot to show what I'm referring to:

https://imgur.com/hPNvooq

Edited by ann-tole
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 3

Just wanted to chime in on several topics. For Baeksang Awards, I agree with commentators that the award ceremony will most likely be postponed until maybe the summer or autumn seasons. I can't imagine them cancelling the event entirely. The COVID-19 situation is just too serious even though S.K. did a fantastic job containing the spread of the virus. I too desperately want to see BinJin reunited and Baeksang is probably the only chance we'll get to see them reunited publicly. I want to see them and CLOY sweep the awards they deserve! Imagine them winning the Daesang together?? (and I think HB and YJ and other actors have a high chanceof winning acting awards but CLOY may not have a high chance of winning production related awards like directing or writing.)

Sometimes I wonder if COVID didn't happen, would we have seen more post-CLOY related events? Such as YJ or HB, whether separately or together, going to different countries for fan meetups or CLOY events. That's what a certain couple did for their famous kdrama a few years back. But YJ and HB don't seem like the type to put on a show. It seems like once they're done with a project they move on and don't really look back. But this is also YJ's first internationally hit drama, as her new fan I can't help but wonder of the possibilities. Not hearing news of her next projects does scare me. If it's marriage news, I'll be happy! But as a new fan, I'll also be sad that I won't be seeing her in something new anytime soon. Given the current situation, I probably won't see anything new from her until 2021 :dissapointed_relieved:

Also, I saw a few comments about relationship announcement and just wanted to provide my two cents. I'm more or less reiterating what others have said. I don't think we should give them a deadline (e.g. announce within this year, get married by X month X year, etc) and think if they don't meet it then that means they're not together. We have to realize how much we're projecting our own desires onto them. It's their business whether they want to announce their status, when they want to get married etc. At the end of the day, they really don't owe us or the media anything. I always remind myself that I am shipping two successful, talented, intelligent, mature adults in their late-30s. In other words, they'll figure it out! I also realize I am more or less using them to pass time while in quarantine even though I do have other priorities lol

As for their stay in LA...agreed. There is NO WAY they stayed at a Garden Suite Hotel :joy:

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2