[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

10 hours ago, flailingfangirl said:

Hi all.. and welcoming new shippers as well. Darlings, please do backread. There are some questions I saw that can be answered well via backreading. But hey, I just feel like posting today so here we go.

One - The quote about YJ thinks that her relationship is private and Covid-19 is more important was from a Malaysian newsies if I'm not mistaken - and the writer apparently took things out of context, or probably it's what the writer felt post-donation. As discussed pageeeeeeeeeees ago, SYJ didn't grant any interviews at all post CLOY and all official news should come first via Korean media. So we can delete that quote whatev aside. As much as it makes our ship glisten somewhat hahaha.

Hi! :) I actually edited my original post and added an update as I found out, upon visiting the article page, that the quote is not from Ye-jin but from the author of the article, himself.

I don't mean to sound subversive or anything but I hope the senior members of this forum can cut newbies like me a bit of slack. I really hope that's okay. I personally don't think anyone is any less of a shipper if, for instance in my case, I only got to page 110 from the first page and then jumped to the 430th page. Not making an excuse but I'm a mom to a kid with special needs and backreading several hundred pages to catch up and know all the answers and what has been discussed can be tedious. In fact, it's only last week that I discovered the Soompi forums.

Anyway, I truly appreciate the clarifications regarding rules and those who have patiently explained things newbies like me might have missed. :)

• Like 6
  • Love 3

15 hours ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

I thought about it, too. My head was complaining why he did not hold her tight. My heart justified it as maybe him being a gentleman and not wanting to show that he's taking advantage of the opportunity. Then my head and my heart compromised on the thought that he clamped his arms around her waist to steady her as the forceful impact of her stumbling could topple the both of them down. If his hands had touched her back and embraced her, the action could have pushed her towards him, sending them tumbling further back as opposed to just clamping her waist with his arms. The latter, I think, is very gentlemanly of him as the act protects her without necessarily using his hands to touch her waist.

@PreciousByTheBayIn korean culture, there is a thing called manner hands. You can read about it here

http://en.goodtimes.my/2018/02/05/10-top-korean-stars-use-manner-hands-posing-female-celebrities-fans/

However, Hyunbin often forgets his manner hands when he’s with Yejin.

You can see that he was hesitating to touch her at first. 

After watching kdrama for 10 years, in every skinship scene like kissing, hugging, I can say that 98% of actors will suddenly  let go of the others when the director said cut. You can see this with Yejin and hyun bin too in kiss scene ( since Switzerland is the first time they are on set). After that I never saw him hesitate to touch her again

// I thought I already replied to you maybe 7 hours ago ... but where is my reply ㅜ..ㅜ 

Edited by DaysTurn2Nights
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 4

7 minutes ago, DaysTurn2Nights said:

@PreciousByTheBayIn korean culture, there is a thing called manner hands. You can read about it here

http://en.goodtimes.my/2018/02/05/10-top-korean-stars-use-manner-hands-posing-female-celebrities-fans/

However, Hyunbin often forgets his manner hands when he’s with Yejin.

You can see that he was hesitating to touch her at first. 

After watching kdrama for 10 years, in every skinship scene like kissing, hugging, I can say that 98% of actors will suddenly  let go of the others when the director said cut. You can see this with Yejin and hyun bin too in kiss scene ( since Switzerland is the first time they are on set). After that I never saw him hesitate to touch her again

// I thought I already replied to you maybe 7 hours ago ... but where is my reply ㅜ..ㅜ 

Oh wow! Good to know! Thank you!!! This somehow has me thinking that they might have indeed solidified something between the two of them after that shoot in Switzerland.

• Like 2

Here SYJ talks about how she didn’t make friends during the first few years of her career and how loneliness and solitude have always been a part of her. It reminds of Yoon Seri and this is just another similarity she has to that character. I root so much for SYJ and hope that she has found the happiness that she had been looking for. As much satisfaction as her career success can bring, it is not enough.

ETA: In no way am I saying SYJ is an unhappy person. We all have many layers to ourselves - that’s all 

• Like 9
  • Sad 13
  • Love 2

19 hours ago, cloyfan said:
As much satisfaction as her career success can bring, it is not enough.

This is what you think not what SYJ thinks

It is an interview from almost ten years ago & many things have changed now. It’s not always easy to find real friends in the entertainment industry. Many celebrities do not have friends in their circle due to its competitiveness  

I don’t think we should speculate about how she thinks or what makes her happy as we don’t know her in person, we not even meet her once 

She seems have to has a happy life now with a very successful career, she is already at the top of the game, she is Korean box office queen & the best actress of her generation. Moreover, her family & friends are always there to support her, do traveling & enjoy her own life (not like Seri in CLOY as she has nobody to lean on, Seri is alone)

SYJ said in an interview that, there are many different kind of relationships that make her happy, it can be family & friends, not just marriage (there is an article about this)

A happy marriage is good, but a marriage doesn’t not always guarantee happiness & a forcing marriage may make a person more miserable & lonelier 

For sure I hope BinJin becomes real but I support her whatever her decision is, whatever make her happy

https://www.soompi.com/article/405419wpp/son-ye-jins-childhood-photos-with-older-sister-revealed

• Like 5
  • Love 6

@delulufan Honestly, the amount of patrolling by fellow posters is getting a little exhausting. Obviously I have never met her, I do not know her, I cannot speak for her. I can only bring up what she herself has said in interviews. I wish her happiness, whatever happiness means to her.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1139561wpp/son-ye-jin-talks-honestly-dating-marriage

However, Son Ye Jin emphasized that personal happiness is just as important as being ambitious about work. She admitted, “It’s always agonizing to separate my life as an actress and my life as Son Ye Jin. Just because I’m happy with my acting life doesn’t mean I’m happy with my personal life. I’m always making an effort to balance between the two. I’m enjoying my work more than before, so I’m receiving less stress now.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1137529wpp/son-ye-jin-shares-concerns-marriage-motherhood

In the film, Son Ye Jin plays a woman named Soo Ah who reappears before her family without any memories of them a year after she passed away. Son Ye Jin explained, “Her son, Ji Ho, and her husband, Woo Jin, lived with an empty space in their lives when she was gone. I envied Soo Ah because of the love they gave to her.”

She continued, “When I get married, I want to become something precious to a family like that. I’ve never lived with that kind of feeling and I want to try it.”

• Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

2 hours ago, cloyfan said:

Here SYJ talks about how she didn’t make friends during the first few years of her career and how loneliness and solitude have always been a part of her. It reminds of Yoon Seri and this is just another similarity she has to that character. I root so much for SYJ and hope that she has found the happiness that she had been looking for. As much satisfaction as her career success can bring, it is not enough.

Wow, I’ve never seen that clip before :( I’m so happy she has a more stable support system now, from her personal staff to her fellow Cinderellas to HB. It’s clear she still feels a bit lonely though - I’m assuming in part because she lives alone and probably hadn’t dated anyone in years - in a way that some people without partners or spouses can feel. If YJ wanted to be independent, that wouldn’t apply, but she’s made it clear she wants to marry, have children and create her own, unique family. The soju scene at her house in CLOY must’ve been particularly emotional because of those factors; having your potential husband say such beautifully romantic things to you (on screen or off) would make any woman cry, especially one who’s dealt with loneliness and abandonment from those close to her. God, I need this marriage announcement more for the reassurance that YJ is happy and loved by someone who’s only hers rather than anything else at this point.

• Like 11
  • Love 6

@delulufan What you quoted was in response to someone’s concern that HB might end up marrying younger. I answered it realistically. But you are putting words into my mouth when it comes to SYJ and pregnancy. Clearly, I expressed that I hope they will make it the final destination of happily ever after and there won’t be any next relationships. Please stop patrolling what I say (it’s not your job) especially when I have always followed forum rules. By the way, I am as big a fan of SYJ as I am of HB 

• Like 8
  • Love 3

@cocolada I’m getting tired of defending myself against groundless accusations. Please feel free to scroll through my 100 or so posts, realize you are wrong, and leave me alone. I’m no longer enjoying this so I think I’ll find other ways to spend my COVID free time and enjoy Binjin content 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

I'm sad to repost a recent post that has got 40 likes in this thread.

So much negativity & bad vibes in a shipping paradise and I can understand why old members left.

Healthy duscussion -> happy mood

Jealous fangirls -> create doubts abt BJ

Jealous fangirls -> bashing/ judging SYJ

Jealous fangirls -> negative speculation
Exes comparisions

Toxic enviroment -> bad mood 

The cycle repeats itself in a few pages

Screen-Shot-2020-04-17-at-12-20-18.png

Edited by hb-syj
  • Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, SuZy Leoo said:

Dont want another lockdown again...thanks

Exactly... real life already lockdown, internet life also lockdown :blink:

If you’re having drought on the couple, go re-watch cloy/bts/swoon/fmv videos to remind your love for our couple. :wub: Or even go support their individual projects (I like spellbound) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

16 hours ago, charray said:

There is a discussion in Weibo on whether the photo of SYJ below posted in her IG in Jan 2019 is taken near to Ralph at the Western Avenue in LA. If you look at the Google map below, there is a Ralph supermarket nearby.

Calling shoppers who stay in LA, what do you think? Did Hyun Bin and Ye Jin go to this area more than once? Could they be staying in the apartments or hotels nearby at that time? 

@charray Omoo, is this legit!!! I was suppose to travel down to LA last month -but COVID-19 killed my plans and i was intending to visit the Ralph markets there! Thanks for the scoop!! At least it narrows down the outlets...ahahha...my delulu minds wants to wander the shopping market aisle...following in their footsteps :P

• LOL 10

@cloyfan 

21 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

@cocolada I’m getting tired of defending myself against groundless accusations. Please feel free to scroll through my 100 or so posts, realize you are wrong, and leave me alone. I’m no longer enjoying this so I think I’ll find other ways to spend my COVID free time and enjoy Binjin content 

I have read ur past posts and know that you completely ship and support Binjin as hard as any of us and always try to maintain the forum rules. Never found ur posts offending but however if ur recent posts  have caused discomfort to some newcomers then I would advise them to DM you and sort out the matter. So don't be disheartened and let us enjoy shipping Binjin. And yeah I m saying this after reading all your posts as well as everyone else cause I have read all the pages till now including the initial discussions in SYJ's thread .

Don't want this thread to be locked down again due to members fighting amongst themselves. One lockdown due to COVID is enough. Please try to maintain peace!!

• Like 24

1 hour ago, cloyfan said:

@delulufan What you quoted was in response to someone’s concern that HB might end up marrying younger. I answered it realistically. But you are putting words into my mouth when it comes to SYJ and pregnancy. Clearly, I expressed that I hope they will make it the final destination of happily ever after and there won’t be any next relationships. Please stop patrolling what I say (it’s not your job) especially when I have always followed forum rules. By the way, I am as big a fan of SYJ as I am of HB 

@cloyfan@cloyfan, I agree with you... I believe those joining this forum are all HB & SYJ fans too. It is sad somehow we are being judged as giving negative or doubtful thought by other people. 写者无意,看着存有意。 God Bless

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, SuZy Leoo said:

@charray Omoo, is this legit!!! I was suppose to travel down to LA last month -but COVID-19 killed my plans and i was intending to visit the Ralph markets there! Thanks for the scoop!! At least it narrows down the outlets...ahahha...my delulu minds wants to wander the shopping market aisle...following in their footsteps :P

Hi Hi Hi....

• LOL 1