[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

5 hours ago, Helena said:

Q: Heard that you and same-age SYJ didn’t use banmal (informal form of speech)

HB: It’s not easy for me to use banmal with others, I need some time. Even with juniors, I don’t use banmal right away. 

Do we know if they speak informal speech now? Haha i cant tell the difference :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

55 minutes ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

Do we know if they speak informal speech now? Haha i cant tell the difference :joy:

yes they do speak informal now !! The easiest way to tell is in korean , formal speech ends with “yo” a lot while informal doesn’t. I wonder who’s decision it was to drop the formalities first lol. The informal speech showed a lot in that tvn interview, they spoke to each other informally but for polite purposes to the staff and audience they would have to speak formal . There’s one part where Ye Jin said “ oh I’m not supposed to use casual language right now right “ 

• Like 10
  • Love 3

Hyun bin don’t even noona her despite her being older by 8 months so why should Yejin banmal him lol 

In Korea even if you are older by just 1 day, you would still be the unnie/noona or oppa/hyung to the younger person and banmal is used from the younger person to the older person right from start. And if you are really veteran to the younger person, they will simply address you as sunbae nim. 

So no banmal is good as far as Binjin is concerned because couples don’t banmal each other! 
If they banmal each other from the start, I don’t think there would be so many Binjin couple fans now because people would dismiss it as a professional working relationship more than anything. 

• Like 10
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 8

1 hour ago, luffie said:

@celest1al please point those out for us!  We would love to hear about them. Thank you!

@celest1al i second! please please point out :D

to all interpreters, researchers and historians here for our great couple, Thank you so much for all your efforts and know that it’s much appreciated here in this love thread.

• Like 11
  • Love 1

@Helena thank you for being BinJin’s historian. Reading your posts is such a delight since they are full of interesting information. I wish admin can pin one of your post about BinJin’s timeline on the top so people stop asking same questions repeatedly.

IMO, they are both very professional actor/ actress and fine human being. They have such high moral and standard in work and in life. We shouldn’t question whether they developed feeling while one was still in relationship. This kind of question kept popping up here and there in this forum and I’m tired of reading it. They are smart people, I’m sure HB respects SYJ enough and same with SYJ - she has been protecting her image so well since debut, there is no way they risked everything they built over the years with this. 

We love them because we’ve seen them so happy with each other but we also love them because they are very talented & highly respected people. Let’s support them and wish that they will end up together. Let’s not speculate things that may damage BinJin relationship & their reputations because it’s not fair for them.

• Like 20
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, cloyfan said:

One of the most important traits to SYJ is honesty and by all accounts HB is someone who’s “not full of it” 

“He makes you like him, little by little.”  Agree with this costar’s insight.  SYJ might have resisted but she slowly turned the corner.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

9 hours ago, charray said:

Yes, I think you can say that Baeksang is like the Golden Globes equivalent for South Korea. It has awards for both films screened in cinemas as well as dramas aired on free to air channels like KBS, MBS and cable like TVN and JTBC. 

Baeksang is the most prestigious award for drama. For films, there is also Blue Dragon which is also well recognised other than Baeksang. 

can't wait for this year baeksang too. I watched the 50th Baeksang where My lov* from the sta* OST was sung and the fans were cheering to the performance,  i am imagining CLOY's OST be sung this year with RiRi Couple smiling to it.... SWEET

• Like 1
  • Love 5

It might be the cynic in me talking but I think at the very least the Baeksang awards will be postponed, if not re-formatted in a way to meet COVID circumstances. I don’t think we will be getting a normal awards show this year 

• Sad 5

12 hours ago, sussieh said:

But, during the (Sept. 3 if I recall right) Show Case event where he whispered something about her skirt/ covering her legs, that action for me is a sign that they already are in a close relationship at that point

Yes  this is the one 

And with this  sept 22:wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, BJHope said:

The IG posting that launched the BJ Ship. I remind myself that it wasn't posted by HB but by SYJ herself.

hbsyjship.jpg

Thanks for sharing.

Food for thought: what is your video/photo/interview that make you guys ship BinJin? 

With me it was the BTS’s hospital scene where SYJ holding HB’s head and playing with his hair, also her refusing to let HB kiss gesture and HB’s reaction afterward. That was the moment I thought OMO, they are more than close friends. :)

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13

10 minutes ago, PrettyNoona said:

Food for thought: what is your video/photo/interview that make you guys ship BinJin? 

With me it was the BTS’s hospital scene where SYJ holding HB’s head and playing with his hair, also her refusing to let HB kiss gesture and HB’s reaction afterward. That was the moment I thought OMO, there are something more than close friends. :)

Mine was also from the hospital scene. Please refer to the video below at mark, 0:30 :wub:

Some thoughts are also shared by other shippers in the comment section of that video.

• Like 2
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, PrettyNoona said:

Thanks for sharing.

With me it was the BTS’s hospital scene where SYJ holding HB’s head and playing with his hair, also her refusing to let HB kiss gesture and HB’s reaction afterward. That was the moment I thought OMO, they are more than close friends. :)

Which refusing to let HB kiss gesture?? :D

On 4/4/2020 at 1:51 PM, Yanny62 said:

I felt the same way when I read this lol but haven't got time to comment because there is too much other discussions going on.:D  I was thinking she is always conscious in hiding her true heart with either her poker face, or trying to play with her hair and stuff when she is nervous, or like change the topic of discussion, laughing to conceal her fluttering heart toward HB. In CLOY promo they both just ignore the rumors and laughed it off.  I remember in SITR when her costar is all nervous and stuff she actually asked him, "You don't actually like me, do you?" (Maybe not exact words but similar meaning) Well, certainly nothing is going on according to SYJ. Why can't she ask the same question to HB lolol, well well, because there is something going on!!!

I noticed that too from her past interviews with her male co-stars. She able to fool around them with no malice at all.

With HB it was different, they're obviously avoiding to get to an awkward situation during their interviews.

But we can all see (esp from the Swoon videos) how comfortable they are. Its like, what you see is what you get kinda thing. 

• Like 5
  • Love 6

14 minutes ago, Solcester3k said:

Thanks for sharing.

Im sure YJ has a delulu mind same with us (shippers):Din this scene,it makes her heart flutter,u can see it in her eyes

(Girl instinct)

#ingrocerywetrust

• Like 3
  • LOL 9