[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

8 minutes ago, eLizza said:

As things got more serious between them, YJ started entering fullto ninja mode ,rarely posting anything at all.When they got busted in LA,she became more guarded and went on to become self-restrained in public and SNS. CLOY happened and they became so secretive and carefull to not get caught.

I agree with you.  I think they're both so guarded as is but after the grocery photos came out, a larger wall was put up as they didn't want to hurt their professional reputations.  It's hard for me as someone who lives in the USA to understand secretive dating among celebrities but I see how that's the system in SKorea as I've read on this forum.  

Hopefully, they are happy and safe during this crazy time.  Whether or not they can physically be together in the same room right now is a sad thought.  Nothing worse than lovers separated, right?  

Does anyone know whether SYJ has ever in her career admitted to dating anyone specifically?  I think not but just wanted to be sure.  What about HB?  Just a couple times he has officially announced with other costars that they're in a relationship, correct?  I think if we hear anything, it will be much further down the line.  They'll play it coy and hide it like Song-Song couple until a major announcement.  Maybe SYJ needs more privacy than HB (aka Bridegroom according to MC during NG).

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, eLizza said:

As most of you said I too think that SYJ was being her natural self in those selcas. According to me at that stage they were just flirting and enjoying their time together without admitting anything ,but both were aware of the attraction they felt towards each other. That being said maybe SYJ was living at the moment and not thinking where would they stand in the future. Thats why she was carefree and shared those to her heart's content cause they were not that serious back then. Her ig has higest number of pics with HB cause she was more biased towards him than her other co-stars  all for the obvious reasons.

After all the TN related work was over I think they started on a serious note and must have met frequently such as golf resort ,outside their individual work  despite having busy schedules. This was the time that was totally dedicated to their personal space and they got to know more about each other apart from acting and work. Next came the LA trip and rest is history. As things got more serious between them, YJ started entering fullto ninja mode ,rarely posting anything at all.When they got busted in LA,she became more guarded and went on to become self-restrained in public and SNS. CLOY happened and they became so secretive and carefull to not get caught. They almost succeeded by not repeating the slips they had during TN promos. But but.. their body language failed them badly.. especially Binnie:joy:..Poor boy. It must have been hard for him .Again after CLOY both have gone underground with their colleagues trying hard to show their oblivion regarding Binjin relationship .Even they are doubtful to deny outrightly after seeing them in real life.

PS: Their movie was a thriller not even containing the "R" of romance. So if they wanted to promote their movie that ardently ,she would have posted some clips with them remaining in their respective characters.Something like both staring at each other in a tense scenario or HB posing his hands to depict a gun.I mean something related to the posters and concept.But what we saw was hearts,smiles,skinship,eye smiles, sweet stares:phew:..HB was not her lover in the movie unlike her other co-actors with whom she clicked selfies.It would be better if we compare it with some of her other non-romantic projects such as Truth Beneath or Last Princess.Did she post such type of photos with those leads as well?? I guess it is not . Hence I rest my case and it is clear as a day Comrades!!!

Yasss thats it.. 

• Like 2

I agree with everyone about loving how down to earth SYJ’s IG was before she went ninja mode and stopped posting lol. I do think she held off on posting any pics with HB for a little while, maybe until she was sure of his crush on her. Their first promo event was on August 9 but she didn’t post their first pic together until Sept 22, which was then followed by another five pics in the following week or so. Methinks something happened just before Sept 22 for her to be confident enough to post all those pics (what happened our delusional minds can have a field day with lol)

• Like 11
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, txdrama said:

I agree with you.  I think they're both so guarded as is but after the grocery photos came out, a larger wall was put up as they didn't want to hurt their professional reputations.  It's hard for me as someone who lives in the USA to understand secretive dating among celebrities but I see how that's the system in SKorea as I've read on this forum.  

Hopefully, they are happy and safe during this crazy time.  Whether or not they can physically be together in the same room right now is a sad thought.  Nothing worse than lovers separated, right?  

Does anyone know whether SYJ has ever in her career admitted to dating anyone specifically?  I think not but just wanted to be sure.  What about HB?  Just a couple times he has officially announced with other costars that they're in a relationship, correct?  I think if we hear anything, it will be much further down the line.  They'll play it coy and hide it like Song-Song couple until a major announcement.  Maybe SYJ needs more privacy than HB (aka Bridegroom according to MC during NG).

Nope YJ never admit anything regarding her love live. And HB only admitted two times (correct me if i’m wrong shoppers) only with SHK and KSR and he admitted by him self. 

I looked back his pictures walked hand in hand with SHK and  he looks so happy at that time the same vibes i sense during the cloy promotion with swoon interview.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We can't know when they got together but I am 100% sure something was going between the two around the time of this photo shoot. Especially at this moment (like "bin-shi relax we are infront of the cameras") :wub:. They look really comfortable with each other, for being just friends. Considering this was before cloy, it is supposedly the first time of them being so close ( they had no skinship in TN) and they look quite at ease with eachother. :D7423a221ly1gdkew09y7tj21kw16ohdv.jpg

• Like 10
  • Love 3

Once again shoppers, this is our girl wearing Jenny Packham dress about to walk on a red carpet. Look how humble she is in this pict. If that was me.. wearing Jenny Packham about going to walk on a read carpet i will take a pict like a professional model..

this woman is gold. 

So if there is v@st  spies here you go tell your HOT CEO to lock her down!!!! She is a keeper

• Like 8
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, Solcester3k said:

OMG HAHHA

Was that what it was, for some reason thought she was checking her breath bfore the scene :joy:

Maybe one of them really had bad breath hahahaa

• LOL 2

SYJ doesn't think that she is sexy? Really, she is so funny & humble.

SYJ has a lethal weapon to knock out HB. A rare combination of her innocent beauty, sexiness & bubbly personality. 

1523930332-951-nhung-lan-mac-qua-sexy-cu

ES4nB4fUMAEkvfD?format=jpg&name=900x900

More sexy photos of SYJ, drooling...

Spoiler
1.png

f833b5ad4ec9fb6a96db297b1043adc1.jpg

lXXaclu.jpg

14e2smb.jpg

2.png

JXR0hy.jpg

4.png

Po0EGpdC_zyzOZ_1cspG0lnnW4SyrFXG1XJE1rfE

f5d2ddb8bab9fa8fcf7f360b41cd3303.jpg

Ye-jin-Son-Feet-3845992.jpg

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4

2 hours ago, jinjin said:

SYJ doesn't think that she is sexy? 

Maybe she found her sexy side later in life. I also remember her saying in an interview she didn't think she is beautiful, but thought of herself as an average looking woman. :blink:

Can't find it.. 

But what I can find is more sexy pictures: 

yejinsoncosmo.jpg

son_ye_jin_cosmopolitan_june_2012.jpg 

[December 9, 2019] Crash Landing on You press conference 

(Interview with foreign press - Taiwan)

[1st time seeing her]

HB: she seemed like now - very calm, quiet.  After a long while, I saw many different sides of her.

[what do you do best in real life]

SYJ: (lol) Eating’s something I’m very confident in. 

[Able to eat what the most] 

SYJ: if I have to pick only 1 item, then it is ddeokbokki (spicy fried rice cakes)

[How much can you eat?]

<<HB bursts into laughter>>

SYJ: Don’t eat a lot at once, but I often eat it

When the interview ends, SYJ whispers to HB that she thought the interview would stop/end at ddeokbokki part.

@TotoroSY @Chewy Is the last part correct?

On 4/3/2020 at 7:15 AM, TotoroSY said:

I have also not read/ seen SYJ talking about her parents reaction when she decided to pursue being an actress.

Unlike Binnie, her parents didn’t give her a hard time.

[Esquire February 2018 issue / conducted on January 11, 2018]

(I translated several parts of this interview for us here. please get the gists only, don’t analyze everything word by word ‘cause my translation isn’t good. If there is any error, please don’t hesitate to post correction. Thanks.)

Spoiler

09F89AD6-DA12-4027-886A-D944452C08C2.png

(1) She officially debuted during her 1st year of college, she suspended her schooling. Although she wasn’t there for a full year, she’s lucky to be able to experience college life; the feelings remained from those times was like gaining a fortune to her. Among her acting classmates, some became director(s), actor(s)/actress(es). Being able to fulfill her dream wasn’t easy, she felt that she’s really very lucky.

(2) Why she became an actress (she also mentioned it briefly in COUCH TALK)

When she was a student, she was both introverted and shy. If someone called her name, her heart would shake a little. On the other hand, she was more matured than her peers. She felt a lot of emotions inside, but she didn’t have the confidence to show it. During middle school, she started to have some vague thoughts - she wondered if she could express her inner emotions through acting. It’s really amazing when she looked  back at her  thoughts back then.

(3) When she was young, she didn’t go to the movie theater often; even if a tv drama was meaningful, she didn’t think about wanting to play that role. When she got admitted to drama and film department, it seemed like she confirmed wanting to become an actress. She decided during her 3rd year of high school; she felt that the chance would be gone later.  She got her parents’ approval when she told them that she wanted to become an actress.  She’s the 2nd in the family; family had higher expectation from the eldest daughter (her sister), so they were more lenient on her. During the 3rd year of high school, she met her current  agency’s CEO. At that time, she was a running manager; she said to prepare to debut step by step. From then on, she went from Daigu to Seoul for audition probably once a month.

(4) About 19 years (1999-2018). She does not particularly like strange things. The thought of working with someone from zero/scratch (stranger) is frightening to her, therefore, she and her current agency work well together. They share many memories from her youth until now....very familiar relation. She especially likes this point.

Q: Looks like you haven’t experienced major setbacks

Ye-jin: This is not easy to answer.  Maybe I didn’t get involved in any huge scandal or something that needs to be clarified; don’t know if it’s because of this reason that I have this feeling. Regardless of how it looks, it's a matter of concern to people.  For example, if this person goes on a blind date with someone, will worry whether there will be rumors of dating with this person.  From the standpoint of an actor, one has to have the determination to maintain his own image first. In my case, I don’t want to be criticized or make mistakes.  Although I have let it go a little bit now, it was almost OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder) in my early 20’s. Because I take this job very seriously.

Q:  Must force yourself this much while living as an actor?  Or is it a sense of responsibility? 

Ye-jin: I also don’t know if I have this strong desire to do a good job or not. If I worked this hard during school days, I would make it to Harvard (smile). Actually good colleagues said “probably no one works as hard as you”. So sometimes I wonder, "I don't know which level an actor needs to reach, very attractive to do that, am I doing it too formally? (Me: Unsure of the last part)

(The remaining parts, below, are translated by Snowstars)

Q : Unwittingly you are already in your mid thirties, do you feel burdened by the process of aging?

YEJIN : Except for a memory that is not as efficient as before and more wrinkles on my face, everything else seems to be fine. I have more time and space and can afford to look around more, insodoing broaden my perspective. Even if you are in your 30s-40s, if you exercise hard, your fitness level can be better than when you were in your 20s. I’m physically fitter and stronger now than I was in my 20s. In any case, I think getting older is quite good. Life is comfortable and I feel grateful. It may vary from person to person, but when I was younger, it seems I wasn’t even aware when there was something I should have been grateful for. So I feel that people who understand gratitude at a young age are exceptional people. I wasn’t like that. Maybe that’s why I was so impetuous when I was in my 20s. I like my present composure.

Q : I heard that you are close friends with Gong Hyo Jin. You were at a birthday party a few days ago together with Um Ji Won, Lee Jung Hyun, Song Yoon Ah, Lee Min Jung and Oh Yoon Ah. It was interesting to see actresses sticking close to one another.

YJ : Actually, it’s not easy for actresses to get along so well. When I was in my 20s, it was a sensitive period. But when I got to my 30s, I had more of an opportunity to observe and look around, so I was then able to take care of others. There are also similarities amongst actresses. We can share stories that we can’t talk about anywhere else, provide support, stand up for each other and comfort one another. There is a sense of steadfastness that can be shared amongst colleagues. It feels reassuring.

Q: In any case, compared to your male counterparts, there are less opportunities for actresses to play attractive roles. Were there times when there was a sense of competitiveness amongst you?

YJ : I think male actors probably feel the same way too. We’re all human, so it’s natural to think that way. Working life probably just tends to be that way, isn’t it? Doesn’t it make you feel upset if other people get a promotion and only you can’t? It’s natural for actresses to feel competitive amongst one another. If my work didn’t get a good response, but someone else’s work went well, I would just be a little depressed. So it’s so good to have colleagues and friends with whom I can have frank conversations and celebrate each other’s happiness with.

[2018-09-10] HB on SYJ: A similarity I found when I was acting with Yejin is that she is energetic like me. A difference is that, she is more excited than I had expected. She is always bright and always smiling. 

[2018-09-18] SYJ on HB: Usually he looks quiet/restrained, but he has a strong sense of humor. When chatting, he would listen to me and others very well.   

Gong Hyo-jin on Son Ye-jin

Spoiler

(credits: snowstars)

Ye Jin ssi, as described by actress and bestie, Kong Hyo Jin ssi

she:

- is a very close friend * So close they could go on their honeymoon vacations together

- Is very motivated

- Is physically never tired * Would make a perfect boyfriend

- Has won many awards at various film festivals 

- Is a talented actress 

- Has incredibly good luck with awards * Feels like she receives awards every year 

- Is “the actress who attracted the most audiences this year (2018)”

- Strongly believes in keeping one’s word * Anyone who gets caught exaggerating is in trouble 

- Is very competitive when playing games * Queen of Games * She plays to winV

C12701EC-020C-4D9D-AE43-2A56A0498365.jpg

ED8BD3B0-19FB-4010-A2AF-DA6F25E85DCC.jpg

CF6FDEF9-4004-4985-8D3D-B7F25BF9E2C3.jpg

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 16

They truly mirroring each other, not only body gestures but their laughing tone. Laughing out loud at the same time, smiling, giggles. 

Sometimes, when I repeat watching their bts or any videos especially from Swoon, they totally in their own world 

Not only that, they are comfortable with each other. And I don't think I'm watching "close friend" over here. :rolleyes:

• Like 6
  • Love 9

5 hours ago, Delulumind said:

People on twitter think it's from his profile pic photoshoot for Naver!

I think so too. It seems to me that V@st is recycling from previous works hahaha to help us with our thirst for new content LOL 

To me the real new content was the video from last week, with white clothing :blush:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, Elle R said:

Maybe I was so focused on the belt pulling I never noticed HB mimicking SYJ. 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1247075915818909698

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! 
:heart: So cute and funny! I did not noticed this either, until you shared this post!  I was also focused in her and the belt part LOL. So funny his playful smile here hahaha. They enjoy teasing each other :lol: and that’s another proof of a healthy relationship hehehe.

Awww I am glad that although we don’t have new content (together) we are continuously discovering new sweet and swooning moments! I love it!

• Like 4
  • Love 7

hi binjin shoppers!!

new fan here! glad to have found a place where everyone is on the same boat :):) 

just a quick thought, isn’t it weird that all the interviews we have seen are from the beginning when they are still filming and making promises to do so and so if the ratings are good (on kakao talk) but once the show has aired and it has one of the highest ratings ever, they go quiet? not even a thank you video or thanks for the support etc.? is this normal in south korea? just wondering how it works because i remembered they did bring coffee to a theater when TN hit it’s goal. 

anyways, it’s just me hoping for more content especially after the already super hot vid posted by vast. 

happy shopping everyone!! keep waiting and pray desperately! stay safe and healthy 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@Helena thank you once again our esteemed historian! Where did you find the  first interview (taiwanese foreign press for CLOY)? Was it an article? It’s funny she said deokkbokki because I think that’s one of the things HB said he likes to make. 

I also love what Gong Hyo Jin had to say about her - between this and Master in the House, GHJ has given us so much insight into who SYJ is. It’s nice to see that SYJ has many actress friends despite her competitive nature

• Like 11

27 minutes ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

Omo she's definitely wearing a man's coat in this photo! Eyeballing the size, definitely fits HB's height. ilove how we find something new everyday

I don't believe it is a man's coat. There is a shot of her wearing a similar blazer ... I believe she is either going to or heading back from the airport and has her blue baseball cap on if you Google it.

This blazer looks to actually be really well cut for her along the shoulder. HBs would prob envelope her, similar to when RJH put his coat over her in the scene shot in Mongolia.

This of course is not a fact. jmo

@sussieh Like I've said, we are in constant detective mode :lol:. What? I've never seen this. Review 10 times.

@txdrama Per comments on SYJ's IG page, the photo in the white dress was taken in Singapore. I don't believe it is the same dress as in the skyline photo. I believe she is wearing a blouse at that time. I remember studying those photos too hahaha.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Elle R said:

I don't believe it is a man's coat. There is a shot of her wearing a similar blazer ... I believe she is either going to or heading back from the airport and has her blue baseball cap on if you Google it.

I think you mean this photo http://k-star-holic.blogspot.com/2018/05/jung-hae-in-son-ye-jin.html  ?

Looks like an oversized/long blazer. 

18 minutes ago, C'est la vie said:

Looks like an oversized/long blazer. 

I also think that both are ladies’ blazer/ jacket. Just kinda oversized styles but still the cut is ok, adjusted correctly to her shoulders. It’s only a matter of fashion style.

• Like 2