[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, C'est la vie said:

Really? That I didn't know. He likes much younger woman then, she is 8 years younger..   Were they still together during TN promotions? Oh I saw a few comments on something in the rain pairing. The only thing I noticed is that SYJ didn't act much different around her something in the rain co-star, in fact:

Reveal hidden contents

I saw the chemistry there too between  Son ye jin and Jung Hae-In 

But yes, closer with.......  Hyun Bin :D

Please be guided with Soompi rules. No mentioning of other artists in this thread. Thank you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 10

1 hour ago, polkadots said:

Please be guided with Soompi rules. No mentioning of other artists in this thread. Thank you. 

Ha thanks for calling me out. In fact, I reacted on previous page comments who also talked about other artists ;) 

34 minutes ago, Helena said:

Q: Did you meet occasionally after shooting?

SYJ: Did not. Filming was only around a month and a half, relatively short. We shot on the set, there wasn’t any weather change related issue (causing delay) so a short period of shooting was possible. After this (1.5 month) short filming duration, met during audio post recording, also met once when I shot TV drama (‘Pretty Noona’). Before these promotions, we haven’t met for a while.

Thanks @Helena for sharing this insightful piece. I thought that they had met again for the Negotiation reshoot around Apr 2018 but it seems not. They were busy with their own schedule till the promotion tour in Sep/Oct 2018. Since then HB took fast move and proceed to gush over his crush. Perhaps he did suprise her by flying over to meet her in LA in Jan 2019. Perhaps at that time they were still at the stage of getting to know each other. What do you guys think?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Avani said:

Lol! Did anyone notice this at 1:40 :lol:https://youtu.be/mCMYC7Jop74

Is that flower petal flying out of her nose? I was wondering why she made that strange expression! omg! I'm laughing so hard!!

yes i noticed it too since i watch that part many time, maybe after she smells the flower some petals off and stick to her nose. 

5 minutes ago, ireobseo said:

yes i noticed it too since i watch that part many time, maybe after she smells the flower some petals off and stick to her nose. 

Just noticed too.  So funny and cute.  At 5 second mark, I also noticed the mug with the letter “B” — my heart ❤️

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Helena thank you for posting the interviews! So it seems the times they met up with the director was BEFORE The Negotiation shooting - to discuss ideas for the movie. But they didn’t meet up much after that and they didn’t start making heart eyes at each other until the promotional tour :D

• Like 4

You're right @sussieh. I already knew all incidents/events you mentioned but it seems that I keep forgetting after more than 400 pages with alot of observations, analysis and speculation hahaha. I might have to learn all over again. Thanks for your clarification and assurance :wub:

• Like 3

Still waiting anxiously for announcement of this year’s Baeksang nomination list and still hoping to see our couple being nominated and attending Baeksang this year. Hope they have not decided to cancel or postpone this year’s Baeksang. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Helena said:

Q: Did you meet occasionally after shooting?

SYJ: Did not. Filming was only around a month and a half, relatively short. We shot on the set, there wasn’t any weather change related issue (causing delay) so a short period of shooting was possible. After this (1.5 month) short filming duration, met during audio post recording, also met once when I shot TV drama (‘Pretty Noona’). Before these promotions, we haven’t met for a while.

I’m pretty sure before filming, they were attracted (not in a romantic way) to each other. I know HB was in a relationship with someone, but probably he thought, wow she’s even more beautiful in person like everyone else whenever they see SYJ. As for SYJ, with all those TN promo hints like he has good hair etc, she may have found a happy crush in HB. And they were both impressed with each other’s acting. They became friends during the drinking sesh with the PDnim. Then the first days of promos happened, boom flirting, teasing, getting to know, etc. :wub: then next thing we know, “meet you in LA”. Then golf then #Ingrocerywetrust. Lastly, hello CLOY where we can finally work together in a romcom! 

I was watching a certain kdrama about a lawyer and celeb wherein they were watching the first episode of her drama. I wonder if SYJ and HB watched it together? And they can give feedbacks about what to improve, comment how they really look good together, probably throw in some bickering and teasing in bet scenes, and be impressed with their acting. OR they were not able to watch, since they were busy filming still? OR they watched together with the cast and crew? Going delulu shoppers hahaha. 

• Love 10

When I read about their favorite scene in CLOY, I was impressed with both responses. Maybe there were more comments on SYJ's response because it is pretty close to any woman's heart....but how about HB's with the "courage" that RJH had to find to cross the line at the DMZ during the first separation? It seems that a man needs to love deeply in order to find that courage...and put his reason aside. I tend to think that women would not think they are being brave in following love...but indeed they are, much more than they know themselves. And I hope that HB the man is feeling that courage for protecting his loved one from the world and for not letting her go...

• Like 9
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

24 minutes ago, velvetred said:

But, I wish they actually broke up before December 2017 :phew: then they had admit later B).

_I'm sorry for being cruel :grimace:_

What a weird comment. 

55 minutes ago, charray said:

Still waiting anxiously for announcement of this year’s Baeksang nomination list and still hoping to see our couple being nominated and attending Baeksang this year. Hope they have not decided to cancel or postpone this year’s Baeksang. 

Is Baeksang like the Golden Globes? 

23 hours ago, HyunBinXSonYeJin said:

Why don’t Hyun Bin and Ye Jin follow each other on Instagram?

omo do you know Hyun Bin personal IG handle? Cos if you do, I promise you the media informer of the year award 2020 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, C'est la vie said:

Is Baeksang like the Golden Globes? 

Yes, I think you can say that Baeksang is like the Golden Globes equivalent for South Korea. It has awards for both films screened in cinemas as well as dramas aired on free to air channels like KBS, MBS and cable like TVN and JTBC. 

Baeksang is the most prestigious award for drama. For films, there is also Blue Dragon which is also well recognised other than Baeksang. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, sussieh said:

Yes, they did reshoot. I think that’s why she said in the interview that they met when she was still filming SITR.

TN prom started early August. 

In my opinion, during early promotion events (August), they could have been in the “getting close” stage. But, during the (Sept. 3 if I recall right) Show Case event where he whispered something about her skirt/ covering her legs, that action for me is a sign that they already are in a close relationship at that point. Meeting in LA for me was something planned and not something like “oh look we are in the same city, what a coincidence, let’s meet” hahaha. But ok... since I love them too much and I want to protect their close beautiful relationship, I will just say with my poker face “I believe your agencies’ statements” hahaha.

I also believe in this timeline... They were already a couple before HB's birthday that's why SYJ's insta posts was soooo GF thingy! :wub: 

• Like 6
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

10 hours ago, Ri Se Ri said:

I was not also impressed with his looks during SeGa, his face is so skinny. I did not watched that, not because of that but I'm not so much fond of his leading lady there, haha, sorry!

I liked him better in CLOY and his youthful looks in MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON.

As for me, HB got my respect as an Actor in SeGa. He is not just your typical pretty boy next door, he is more than that! :wub: I am not a fan of noona-dongsaeng love story that's why I am that into MNIKSS. 

As for SYJ, I love her since The Classic and AMTR... I super love her and LMH that's why I forced myself to watch PT... :lol:

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, citron said:

SYJ is called chemistry master & many of her costars have said that she has an alibity to spread positive energy to others, she makes their hearts flutter

She is indeed very easy going, down to earth & full of laugher. I believe HB is attracted to these traces of her personalities 

As a friendly person, SYJ can be touchy with her costars, playfully ”hit” them, or shortly lean on their shouder at times, but not overuse them. Such gestures make her even more attractive in my opinion

HB different than the other costars. Moreover, we have found many candies in CLOY presscon

Yes, I love her. I know, i'll keep it short, but that's why I wrote  ''but she is closer with Hyun Bin''. She obviously has a more personal relationship with Hyun Bin.