[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

46 minutes ago, Winwindy said:

Here's the glimpse of HB,,

25 minutes ago, Riri forever said:

Is it a recent video of HB? Or they just reposted it? If it is..he lost weight too fast?

Wow thanks for the update. He looks slimmer here.  Is this a recent video or one that was recorded beforehand...hmmm? To me it looks like an older video because his hair is longer, but I'm not sure! 

50 minutes ago, Redtomato said:

But someone in twitter posted a picture of JHIwith the same bodyguard.  It makes me sad and wonder if its normal for celebrities to share bodyguard  in SK or is there like a bodyguard agency randomly assigned to different celebrities. Thankss

Spoiler

Anyone know when was it when JHI is seen with HB's bodyguard? 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, PrettyNoona said:

Thanks for sharing.

Food for thought: what is your video/photo/interview that make you guys ship BinJin? 

With me it was the BTS’s hospital scene where SYJ holding HB’s head and playing with his hair, also her refusing to let HB kiss gesture and HB’s reaction afterward. That was the moment I thought OMO, they are more than close friends. :)

For me it was the « Couch Talk » video where HB kept looking at SYJ :D and they looked so comfy and happy next to each other in that video :) 

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

Ahhh I just keep rewatching vids and restalking IG... But it got me thinking, why would SYJ post that many couple pics and vids with HB during TN promo in Sep 2018? 

Heres my two cents:

1. Promoting the movie seeing as she hashtags the movie in all those post? 

- if this is the case, thats a lot of couple pics, and its also rather more personal pics. Then I would assume due to the nature of the pics being hella cute and cosy, neither of them were dating at the time otherwise they would be a little more courteous to the other person and partner. Then they really could be opening up to each other at this time or they maybe wanted to spark rumours to boost movie, but based on their interviews and popularity, they really would not need to do that which bring me to... 

2. Because she wanted to post them? 

- if it is this case, I don't think somebody hiding a relo would post so many like that which makes me think maybe theyve got nothing to hide i.e not together, however the vid with them and the heart in between really throws me off, because you would only pose like that if you were a couple. Like I would not pull that pose with any male friends, especially close ones just cos its kinda awkward 

Those two scenarios aside, they knew with their status it would spark conversation but still chose to post anyways, which may make 1. More plausible, however given the nature of the pics, doesn't seem like its just for the movie. Just don't get why they didn't care about the rumours it would spark - if you were dating and wanted to hide it u would care, if you weren't dating you would care but THEY DIDN'T so ehat are they??? 

Ahhh my brain, can we get a professional psychologist here please!!! :fearful:

(side life noteif only I could my essays as passionately... Sigh...) 

• Like 5
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Solcester3k said:

Ahhh my brain, can we get a professional psychologist here please!!! :fearful:

So funny! It would be awsome if some professional pops up solving the enigma... Meanwhile, that unusual behavior also got me smiling and fantasizing that maybe she was throwing a discreet signal to him (I like you too, but I will not just say it first...in the worst case, we did it for promotion...) and maybe unconsciously testing him (are you available to go a little beyond your limits for me and with me?)... and it all may just be that irrational part of seduction that one cannot decide or control... haaahhhhh 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Solcester3k said:

2. Because she wanted to post them? 

- if it is this case, I don't think somebody hiding a relo would post so many like that which makes me think maybe theyve got nothing to hide i.e not together, however the vid with them and the heart in between really throws me off, because you would only pose like that if you were a couple. Like I would not pull that pose with any male friends, especially close ones just cos its kinda awkward 

These cute IG photos did not spread the dating rumours, but their LA trip photos did.

SYJ also posed romantic selfies with 1 of her costars (HB's idol) for movie promotional purposes too before.

She looks innocent & pure in these selfies.

Spoiler

vxM6U6DNuLv1KL9W6nOVEcrcykRRbrOTu32PV3br

fullsizephoto103660.jpg

The road to SYJ's IG posts

3/9: Protective HB

3/9 Hands Touch

18/9: 1st jump in front of his crush

22/9: Protective & Hands Touch

Spoiler

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1