[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

6 hours ago, Choi sam sook said:

To me whatever that she posted with HB during promotion of TN is just the nature of a woman. She did it naturally. Coz what i learnt from her ig feed is SYJ being SYJ.

I agree with you. In my opinion, those IGs are just her being a woman and a woman falling in love who was not calculating the reactions to come after posting all those IGs. Maybe she felt so happy at those moments that she naturally started to share those IGs. Those selfies are full of joy and warmth and they are contagious, you feel instantly happy too when you look at the posts.

• Like 10

BinJin might have started their relationship earlier than some of us think (22/9/18)

15/8/18: HB's comfortable right hand placement on SYJ's body part.

HB has high level of testosterone (passionate kisses with tongue, thumb rubbings, tongue clicking, hand placement) I guess, while SYJ is pretty good at physical activities (pilates exercises). So they are such a good match! You know what I meant

1583810630811-4.jpg

3/9/18: A super protective HB.

He confirmed with the interviewer that he is close with SYJ

Edited by cocolada
  • Like 3
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 12
  • Awesome 4

2 hours ago, cloyfan said:

It’s funny she said deokkbokki because I think that’s one of the things HB said he likes to make. 

Yes! he loves to cook rice, don’t remember when and where he said it...

They complement each other even in the small things! Daebak.

25 minutes ago, cocolada said:

3/9/18: HB confirmed with the interviewer that they are close

I agree that they could have started early than September 22. I think so too that at Sept. 3 they are already in a close relationship. That interview you posted was the same day of the event where he whispered her about her skirt/ covering her legs... mmm that’s a gesture from a « close friend » (let’s use the new definition of close friend here hahaha). But well, only they know the real timeline of everything LOL. 

1 hour ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

it could also be the coat she was wearing with that oversized shirt dress during nego promotions.

They both looked great in that event! Matching outfits also. He was truly handsome and she was so pretty in that shirt dress, and together they were shining, as Chi Soo said « they looked good like my eyes got cleansed » hahaha

• Like 11

6 hours ago, flailingfangirl said:

Helloooo peeps. I didn’t get to read the whole thing - probably glanced through the last 2-3 pages and that’s it? Yeah - so many things to do and this whole Covid is driving me crazy.

Anyhoo, just my 2 cents - feel free to discuss or disagree (I can’t participate as much as before, unfortunately) :

One: Ok the whole YJ posting during the promo. I did remember there’s this one interview of HB (can’t remember in print or vid, but I remember the gist of if), he said “YJ had this app thing where she uses to record it and I participated for fun. The management (idk the movie or whatever) used some of those and promoted it on their page.” What stood out for me would be a) YJ likes this guy enough to pull all the stops in recording things even up to his birthday. Promotion is one thing, but his birthday? Seriously? b) HB doesn’t really like to do all these aegyo things whatever but he willingly participated. That’s a lot coming from the artist formerly known as Sangnamja. c) We saw HB being smitten, but YJ’s actions too, subconsciously opens up to this guy to be drawn to her and he too somewhat opened up and ended up liking the girl with eye smile. The one he didn’t bother to Noona-nim to.

Two: Awards, schmawards. Ok I got it, so let’s move on. Their works are loved across the globe, that will be enough for me.

Three: HB’s new/old video? Suuuuuuuuperrrrr hawtttttttt. Yum. He can do YJ - errrr do another shoot with YJ one day. Let’s pray for that, amen!

Ok see you guys again! And Vast spies/Kim Daepyo-nim, if you guys are reading this, I love Mr CEO and YJ too, ok! Now go shoot your new movies soon!!!

Wait what, no after the stockpile video from Vast just posted, he still reign as 100% Hotness Sangnamja. Apologize to KTP quick. Save the puppy for another day 

• LOL 3

My heart... Love reading everyone's thoughts every morning and night

Please SYJ and HB marry already!! Because we want to see you with babies and theres only a few more years left for that:bawling: with HB agreeing to do Bargaining, if there is marriage news it'll probably be after that comes out

• Like 9

Hello binjin shippers.. I am new to this thread and now I have decided to resurrect my soompi account once again because of binjin :) I am lurking on this thread for quite some time already hehehe.. Hoping and praying for BinJin to get married in the future as well.

https://youtu.be/h8t8fjoV5Mo

edited post: sorry for this post of mine , I have not been on soompi for a long time. my bad

• Like 6
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, MitzB said:

Hello binjin shippers.. I am new to this thread and now I have decided to resurrect my soompi account once again because of binjin :) I am lurking on this thread for quite some time already hehehe.. There’s a news that So Ji Sub got married already so I searched on yt and I found something.. the former announcer is his wife and she was the one who interviewed him for his movie with SYJ. Hoping and praying for BinJin to get married in the future as well.

Wow seriously? I'm one of fan of So Ji Sub too, I'm glad he was married. Seem the wife more young than him. Congratulation...

Hope our favorite couple married soon. :wub:

• Like 4

About SYG posting “too many” pics with HB.

I said it’s “too many”, because I don’t see it natural for her to post 6 consecutive photos with the same guy. 

My thoughts really was, could it be that they wanted to go out to public after TN, and SYJ was willing to drop “korea’s first love” knowing of her by introducing HB as her first official boyfriend
and they thought that a second project will take long time to happen..............

however, things changed when they knew that CLOY was coming and their relationship should Be kept hidden again, since  as mentioned here, it’s a scandal in SK entertainment if you’re dating your beau while working on a project.

anywaY, just my thoughts. Im new here. My first post as a shopper. But ive been lurking here for quite a while now. :P

• Like 8

Just hope and pray that BinJin will do the same like this to also register their marriage if they  decided :star: 

However if they are still quiet it means i think both has choosen to remain as good friends and i think they will prioritize their individual career over emotional matter. But co-shipper, will always be prepared and not be dejected rather be continually give them our wonderful and awesome love to both of them. ( money wise both are equally super duper loaded and we can say finacially stable. Lack of money is sometimes thats a big threat when you settle down. Emotionally not sure yet. Fame and status to maintain in life. As for them as Alister lots of things they have to consider and we just give them a due respect). 

Its either they want to have like this.... Or

Like this just remain as good close friend... 

For us shipper....keep praying, waiting and waiting and waiting even though both were quiet but still praying...waiting and waiting...

• Like 15
  • Love 5

23 minutes ago, MitzB said:

Hello binjin shippers.. I am new to this thread and now I have decided to resurrect my soompi account once again because of binjin :) I am lurking on this thread for quite some time already hehehe.. Hoping and praying for BinJin to get married in the future as well.

edited post: sorry for this post of mine , I have not been on soompi for a long time. my bad

I hope and pray that instead of postponing wedding ceremony due to Outbreak, they just proceed with the wedding vows and registration then celebration proceeds after the outbreak, just like this SYJ's friend here.... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, Yanny62 said:

Sorry if this is sort of off topic but I hope we can see this kind of news happening to HB and SYJ in the future...

Reveal hidden contents

One of SYJ's former co-star is suddenly married!!

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/so-ji-sub-cho-eun-jung-officially-married/

Let say IF one day Hyunbin and Yejin will get married for real I think both of them will do it privately first.  Just imagining this make my heart flutter :relaxed:  

Let me delulu a little bit.. Nowadays I feel so nervous about Covid-19.

• Like 10
  • Love 4

9 minutes ago, Loropetalum said:

Let say IF one day Hyunbin and Yejin will get married for real I think both of them will do it privately first.  Just imagining this make my heart flutter :relaxed:  

Let me delulu a little bit.. Nowadays I feel so nervous about Covid-19.

They will literally be South Korea's power couple :love: now my heart is fluttering too 

• Like 10

9 hours ago, Helena said:

[December 9, 2019] Crash Landing on You press conference 

(Interview with foreign press - Taiwan)

[1st time seeing her]

HB: she seemed like now - very calm, quiet.  After a long while, I saw many different sides of her.

[what do you do best in real life]

SYJ: (lol) Eating’s something I’m very confident in. 

[Able to eat what the most] 

SYJ: if I have to pick only 1 item, then it is ddeokbokki (spicy fried rice cakes)

[How much can you eat?]

<<HB bursts into laughter>>

SYJ: Don’t eat a lot at once, but I often eat it

When the interview ends, SYJ whispers to HB that she thought the interview would stop/end at ddeokbokki part.

@TotoroSY @Chewy Is the last part correct?

Can you post the video as I can't quite recall this part of the video. Is there chinese subtitles? Cuz I can understand some mandarin but not korean lol!

But I do recall SYJ saying she super love ddeokbokki and in a separate interview, HB saying he can cook ddeokbokki very well. Perfect match!! I just love how both of them are foodies!

9 hours ago, Helena said:

Unlike Binnie, her parents didn’t give her a hard time.

[Esquire February 2018 issue / conducted on January 11, 2018]

Thanks for sharing this! I have gone through SYJ's soompi forum but don't recall reading this (maybe I missed it or it was not posted there). It's wonderful that SYJ's parents were supportive of her acting ambition, and was more lenient on her since she is not the eldest (which is so different from HB"s parents expectation though he's the youngest, but I guess that's partly cuz he's a guy besides his parents being more strict).

I also enjoyed GHJ's words about her best friend SYJ. Esp the part where she called SYJ a "goose" and said SYJ is the type who will walk into a restaurant and say loudly "Please give me water" or "I'd like to order" and that she is good at bargaining etc. SYJ sounds like such a fun friend to be with and will be wonderful as a traveling companion. No wonder she even went traveling when her friend went on honeymoon, and even GHJ also said they even can go travel together during honeymoon. And I can just imagine the quiet and shy HB having a bomb while traveling together with SYJ. :D

8 hours ago, PetiteYeoja said:

They truly mirroring each other, not only body gestures but their laughing tone. Laughing out loud at the same time, smiling, giggles. 

Sometimes, when I repeat watching their bts or any videos especially from Swoon, they totally in their own world 

Not only that, they are comfortable with each other. And I don't think I'm watching "close friend" over here. :rolleyes:

I just love this video compilation of them teasing each other and laughing together. SWOON has given us so many Binjin goodies!

Have also just read the news of So Ji Sub registering his marriage with his announcer girlfriend, and everyone on twitter, people are asking when it's Binjin's turn LOL!!

I saw this on tweeter and it's so SUPER FUNNY when it ended with HB singing Shallow - watch it and have a good laugh!

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

This may be an unpopular speculation but I wonder if SYJ might get a little impatient with this news :sweatingbullets:  Hoping that Binjin makes it to the final destination and we get good news at some point!

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

38 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

Just hope and pray that BinJin will do the same like this to also register their marriage if they  decided :star: 

However if they are still quiet it means i think both has choosen to remain as good friends and i think they will prioritize their individual career over emotional matter. But co-shipper, will always be prepared and not be dejected rather be continually give them our wonderful and awesome love to both of them. ( money wise both are equally super duper loaded and we can say finacially stable. Lack of money is sometimes thats a big threat when you settle down. Emotionally not sure yet. Fame and status to maintain in life. As for them as Alister lots of things they have to consider and we just give them a due respect). 

Its either they want to have like this.... Or

Like this just remain as good close friend... 

For us shipper....keep praying, waiting and waiting and waiting even though both were quiet but still praying...waiting and waiting...

Just my opinion. Being quiet doesn't mean they are just friends. Some couple don't have to admit it publicly to validate their relationship. And with the pandemic, maybe they just don't want to draw attention instead of focusing with the crisis. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1