[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, PiP said:

So funny! It would be awsome if some professional pops up solving the enigma... Meanwhile, that unusual behavior also got me smiling and fantasizing that maybe she was throwing a discreet signal to him (I like you too, but I will not just say it first...in the worst case, we did it for promotion...) and maybe unconsciously testing him (are you available to go a little beyond your limits for me and with me?)... and it all may just be that irrational part of seduction that one cannot decide or control... haaahhhhh 

HB already first turned green light to SYJ (protective, waiting outside the bus, repetitive hands touching) that he likes her, so I don't think she was afraid to say it first. I do believe SYJ has already known that HB had an eyes on her (or maybe they had started dating on 22/9) before she posted these IG photos

• Like 8

40 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

SYJ got 26 awards in her 20 years of  acting career and HB has huge fanbase him self without him ownIng  an IG account so if only for promotion i don’t think  SYJ  is the type of a person who do the cheap way the boost her movie. Well yes she keep posted a pict with his co worker during filming the movie or series but only one picture and it look professional. She can do all the gimmick while she filming SITR with JHI coz at that time SITR fans also ship them hard but she didn’t do it.

She has so many chance to boost her movie with gimmick but nothing. Even the dating scandal with her costar she refuse it her self. She doesn’t care with those thing. Remember when She said at the kakao talk interview about rating.. she doesnt care. What she care is just act (damn she is so cool). 

To me whatever that she posted with HB during promotion of TN is just the nature of a woman. She did it naturally. Coz what i learnt from her ig feed is SYJ being SYJ. Maybe back at that time she doesnt have that much followers so ahe didn’t expect that 6 picts with HB IN A ROW will lead to the ‘dating scandal’ so if you ask me that pics for TN PROMOTION TO BOOST the movie? nope i don’t buy it. If its to promote the movie 1 pics is enough. But 6 pics in a row.. that woman is in love. They clearly like each other during the promotion of TN. IT’s clear as day! 

and one more thing. Her IG feed is so pure. Like with all those filter.. hangout with her friends..flowers..unprofessional pict taken by her self. Compare to (sorry i have to mention her name here) SHK is totally different while SHK is being so “you can’t reach me” kinda thing while our girl is just being her. So without any doubt i can tell during the promotion of TN she is in the happy mood and in love. 

Well thats an opinion from someone who studied psychology for 4 years and in her way to get her master in psychology. 

cheers

x

Absolutely! Her IG shows her true self, how much she wants to enjoy her life, without effort to doll up herself. That's why i love her. And during TN promotion, they absolutely like each other. Love each other to the point that when jan 2019 came they spent her bday abroad, not in front of cameras, grocery shopping together, had dinner with her family, and enjoying their vacation. Btw, our girl has 43 awards 

• Like 8
  • Love 4

37 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

SYJ got 26 awards in her 20 years of  acting career and HB has huge fanbase him self without him ownIng  an IG account so if only for promotion i don’t think  SYJ  is the type of a person who do the cheap way the boost her movie. Well yes she keep posted a pict with his co worker during filming the movie or series but only one picture and it look professional. She can do all the gimmick while she filming SITR with JHI coz at that time SITR fans also ship them hard but she didn’t do it.

She has so many chance to boost her movie with gimmick but nothing. Even the dating scandal with her costar she refuse it her self. She doesn’t care with those thing. Remember when She said at the kakao talk interview about rating.. she doesnt care. What she care is just act (damn she is so cool). 

To me whatever that she posted with HB during promotion of TN is just the nature of a woman. She did it naturally. Coz what i learnt from her ig feed is SYJ being SYJ. Maybe back at that time she doesnt have that much followers so ahe didn’t expect that 6 picts with HB IN A ROW will lead to the ‘dating scandal’ so if you ask me that pics for TN PROMOTION TO BOOST the movie? nope i don’t buy it. If its to promote the movie 1 pics is enough. But 6 pics in a row.. that woman is in love. They clearly like each other during the promotion of TN. IT’s clear as day! 

and one more thing. Her IG feed is so pure. Like with all those filter.. hangout with her friends..flowers..unprofessional pict taken by her self. Compare to (sorry i have to mention her name here) SHK is totally different while SHK is being so “you can’t reach me” kinda thing while our girl is just being her. So without any doubt i can tell during the promotion of TN she is in the happy mood and in love. 

Well thats an opinion from someone who studied psychology for 4 years and in her way to get her master in psychology. 

cheers

x

I also believe that SYJ is starting to feel for HB during these IG postings. I mean HB was full on fangirling on her during the whole entire TN promotions and she was just either smiling or laughing during these complements. Perhaps, this was her way of reciprocating those complements. Also, the one IG post that makes me think that SYJ also likes HB is the one where HB was fanning her with a small/portable fan. SYJ was really touched and you can see it in her face. 

• Like 13
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, kathleengracelopez_dulnuan said:

Absolutely! Her IG shows her true self, how much she wants to enjoy her life, without effort to doll up herself. That's why i love her. And during TN promotion, they absolutely like each other. Love each other to the point that when jan 2019 came they spent her bday abroad, not in front of cameras, grocery shopping together, had dinner with her family, and enjoying their vacation. Btw, our girl has 43 awards 

43 my god!!! 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, kathleengracelopez_dulnuan said:

I really learnt alot from her about these things.. i watched her interview, her red carpet, the way she interact with her fans, the ways she answered annoying questions during interviews. I really adore her at this matter. Her calmness and her bubly personalities really really so adorable. 

I really wish and hope she’ll play in one of Boong joon ho up coming movie. I believe boong jon hoo could bring the other side of her. And make our binnie more proud to her hahahaha

• Like 9
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Wendybe said:

Food for thought: what is your video/photo/interview that make you guys ship BinJin? 

For me, it was the LA grocery photos.  Then I was spying more on SYJ Instagram for clues immediately during that time period.

Is HB taking this photo?  Is that his reflection in the lower right corner?  Then it was onto the outfit she was wearing.  Looks like same bag and dress here in LA.

So basically I was hooked and can’t stop now.  Of course, CLOY only made it worse.  Love hearing everyone’s stories about how they got to page 400+ of this forum.  

• Like 5

1 minute ago, txdrama said:

Is HB taking this photo?  Is that his reflection in the lower right corner?  Then it was onto the outfit she was wearing.  Looks like same bag and dress here in LA.

The rest had some discussion a few pages back and it seems like it’s her stylist who took the picture. This should be taken at BKK where she had a photoshoot(?). 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

Her IG like many of u have mentioned is actually so raw... unlike other stars who would post sponsorships and instagrammable travel pix syj doesnt do that... she likes those candid moments... my fave is when she went to EU w her glam squad and her bag was between her legs LMAO! she does not even need to glam up she does her hair in pigtails and VOILA!

The pix w HB during TN time was like she was killing two birds with one stone... PROMO WISE and for PERSONAL reasons... we cannot hide the fact that she's GIDDY posting those pix...coz w BWU only 2 to 3 pix w him and even w sitr pix seemed not a big deal as well. 

I bet before hand that Yj really has been interested w HB... in my DELULU mind Yoona was their bridge that linkED them together while HB And yoona filming and promoting confidential assign... she would prolly said onni will be d one in TN w u and she would tell YJ oppa will be w u in TN lol...DELULUNISM has eaten me!  this is my delulu opinion so dont get me wrong.

As for them dating the promo pix were not the giveaway but their golf rumors after one was on November and the other was on Jan 2019 then BOOOM everythin escalated w d grocery pix... and WE SHIPPERS HAVE BEEN HUNTING FOR THE HIDDEN EASTER EGGS THAT THEY HAVE BEEN HIDING FROM PAST VIDEOS, INTERVIEWS AND BTS. lol happy easter btw!

• Like 13
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

I really wish and hope she’ll play in one of Boong joon ho up coming movie. I believe boong jon hoo could bring the other side of her. And make our binnie more proud to her hahahaha

Hey, I said that too in on her thread! I wish her to play in Boong joon ho movie! He's good, I watched a few movies, but I still need to watch Parasite.

5 minutes ago, Onewaytrain said:

The rest had some discussion a few pages back and it seems like it’s her stylist who took the picture. This should be taken at BKK where she had a photoshoot(?). 

Yess that look like somewhere in BKK something like that.. definatelly not LA

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:
Look at that this pict.. don’t you ladies think that the jacket is way too big for her? Hmmmmmm thats definatelly a man’s Jacket. And yess this is in LA In of the Korean street.

Yes it is! Quite suspicious :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Helloooo peeps. I didn’t get to read the whole thing - probably glanced through the last 2-3 pages and that’s it? Yeah - so many things to do and this whole Covid is driving me crazy.

Anyhoo, just my 2 cents - feel free to discuss or disagree (I can’t participate as much as before, unfortunately) :

One: Ok the whole YJ posting during the promo. I did remember there’s this one interview of HB (can’t remember in print or vid, but I remember the gist of if), he said “YJ had this app thing where she uses to record it and I participated for fun. The management (idk the movie or whatever) used some of those and promoted it on their page.” What stood out for me would be a) YJ likes this guy enough to pull all the stops in recording things even up to his birthday. Promotion is one thing, but his birthday? Seriously? b) HB doesn’t really like to do all these aegyo things whatever but he willingly participated. That’s a lot coming from the artist formerly known as Sangnamja. c) We saw HB being smitten, but YJ’s actions too, subconsciously opens up to this guy to be drawn to her and he too somewhat opened up and ended up liking the girl with eye smile. The one he didn’t bother to Noona-nim to.

Two: Awards, schmawards. Ok I got it, so let’s move on. Their works are loved across the globe, that will be enough for me.

Three: HB’s new/old video? Suuuuuuuuperrrrr hawtttttttt. Yum. He can do YJ - errrr do another shoot with YJ one day. Let’s pray for that, amen!

Ok see you guys again! And Vast spies/Kim Daepyo-nim, if you guys are reading this, I love Mr CEO and YJ too, ok! Now go shoot your new movies soon!!!

• Like 7
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

Helloooo peeps. I didn’t get to read the whole thing - probably glanced through the last 2-3 pages and that’s it? Yeah - so many things to do and this whole Covid is driving me crazy.

Anyhoo, just my 2 cents - feel free to discuss or disagree (I can’t participate as much as before, unfortunately) :

One: Ok the whole YJ posting during the promo. I did remember there’s this one interview of HB (can’t remember in print or vid, but I remember the gist of if), he said “YJ had this app thing where she uses to record it and I participated for fun. The management (idk the movie or whatever) used something of those and promoted it on their page.” What stood out for me would be a) YJ likes this guy enough to pull all the stops in recording things even up to his birthday. Promotion is one thing, but his birthday? Seriously? b) HB doesn’t really like to do all these aegyo things whatever but he willingly participated. That’s a lot coming from the artist formerly known as Sangnamja. c) We saw HB being smitten, but YJ’s actions too, subconsciously opens up to this guy and he too ended up liking the girl with eye smile. The one he didn’t bother to Noona-nim to.

Two: Awards, schmawards. Ok I got it, so let’s move on. Their works are loved across the globe, that will be enough for me.

Three: HB’s new/old video? Suuuuuuuuperrrrr hawtttttttt. Yum. He can do YJ - errrr do another shoot with YJ one day. Let’s pray for that, amen!

Ok see you guys again! And Vast spies/Kim Daepyo-nim, if you guys are reading this, I love Mr CEO and YJ too, ok! Now go shoot your new movies soon!!!

They definatelly reading this!! haha... 

AND YASSSS HB NEW VID OMG!! His not handsome His HOT!!!!!! 

God damn it SYJ, your such a lucky girl!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

One: Ok the whole YJ posting during the promo. I did remember there’s this one interview of HB (can’t remember in print or vid, but I remember the gist of if), he said “YJ had this app thing where she uses to record it and I participated for fun. The management (idk the movie or whatever) used some of those and promoted it on their page.” What stood out for me would be a) YJ likes this guy enough to pull all the stops in recording things even up to his birthday. Promotion is one thing, but his birthday? Seriously? b) HB doesn’t really like to do all these aegyo things whatever but he willingly participated. That’s a lot coming from the artist formerly known as Sangnamja. c) We saw HB being smitten, but YJ’s actions too, subconsciously opens up to this guy to be drawn to her and he too somewhat opened up and ended up liking the girl with eye smile. The one he didn’t bother to Noona-nim to.

hahahahaha that artist formerly known as Sangnamja cracked me up big time! 

I am one of the shoppers who is still going crazy everyday about BinJin, no moving on and not turning back to my normal life anytime soon, i guess until the wedding bells rang loud. 

Ahjussi, please DM shoppers for our peace of mind and heart’s sake as we are going delulu all the time. we promise and cross our fingers not to tell anyone the wedding date even if it is postponed on a later time due to outbreak, just need your DM Daepyo-nim! 

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2