[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@BJHope well said! I completely agree with your thoughts. Only time will tell if they make it to the final destination but I think there is so much potential in this relationship for it to succeed. It really does seem like they have found in each other what the other person was looking for 

• Like 10
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2

On 4/3/2020 at 10:43 PM, eLizza said:

As for Hyunbin ,found him quite skinny in his 20s (was not much impressed by his looks in Sega :sweatingbullets:)

and I think he looks the best in his 30s especially in CLOY.

I was not also impressed with his looks during SeGa, his face is so skinny. I did not watched that, not because of that but I'm not so much fond of his leading lady there, haha, sorry!

I liked him better in CLOY and his youthful looks in MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 4/4/2020 at 2:59 AM, BLurBLur said:

I think its inevitable for CLOY stans to compare.... haha... If you look at the BTS from both SITR and CLOY.... the other pairing has nothing on BinJin.... one looks quite clearly as noona-dongsaeng relationship... while the other... no need to say more... :blush:

#InGroceryWeTrust

Not to mention one bts where Ye Jin asked for a beer first before shooting the kiss. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

36 minutes ago, Ri Se Ri said:

Not to mention one bts where Ye Jin asked for a beer first before shooting the kiss. 

Reallyyyyy?

Hahaha if i were SYJ after work with HB in TN then i work in SITR it is difficult to have a kissing scene with the JHI.  Nothing to compare both of em their own persona but oh well im just a woman after all. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ri Se Ri said:

21 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

Reallyyyyy?

Hahaha if i were SYJ after work with HB in TN then i work in SITR it is difficult to have a kissing scene with the JHI.  Nothing to compare both of em their own persona but oh well im just a woman after all. 

Spoiler

Haha! She jokingly asked for a beer and the director didn't even miss a beat. Got each of the stars and himself one. Then she pointed out first kisses are usually timid so it was changed from a passionate to timid/shy kiss. Don't get me wrong both actors have great respect for each other and I think JHI is talented.

SYJ and HB, for me, are the ideal acting pair - great by themselves, powerful together. They both balance and elevate.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, binniejinniecultivator said:

Proof that HB really likes to shower every morning/before going on set.  So it's SYJ asking HB if he showered :heart: They're "that" close.

This is the funniest thing ever! I recall HB talking about showering every morning. It does look like SYJ knows of this habit of his lol! It's a good practice anyway - a friend's mom who's a nurse said our body has regenerate cells during our sleep, so it's good to wash that off in the morning.

6 hours ago, BJHope said:

HB’s view of himself as a father: There is an HB interview (sorry I don’t have the link with me right now) where he described how he would be with his future kids. Recalling his tough upbringing, he said he would not adopt his dad’s austere ways and would instead be a friend to his kids and have an openness in his relationship with them. If for instance, his kid wanted to smoke, he’d rather the kid be open about it and smoke in front of him. Basically, HB wants to be a dad who is a best friend to his kids (let’s hope in avoiding the harsh methods of his dad, he doesn’t over-compensate and end up raising brats!) Still, HB’s loyalty and gratitude to his parents is rare in this day and age and I would say, rather touching. It reflects a man who has made peace with tradition and modernity.

HB then talked about wanting to be a devoted husband:wub:; he’d want to see places with his wife and be seen with her. How achingly sweet, I thought. Couldn’t help thinking about how constantly proud he is of SYJ and shines when he’s with her, which is why his praises and affection towards her come so naturally to him, as evidenced in interviews and bts.  Btw, I can picture them married, travelling a lot (she wants to visit Africa), holding hands while on vacation. Speaking of which, I also think SYJ would be a tiger in bed and HB the total sangnamja there.

Lining up some of HB/SYJ’s comments:

SYJ has described HB in TN and CLoY interviews as patient, thoughtful, caring, protective, a real-life Ri Jeong Hyeok. These are the qualities that SYJ looks for in her ideal man.

HB has described SYJ in interviews as embodying not only talent, smarts and femininity but also independence, honesty, easy laughter and high energy. So, my take on HB is that he seeks these very same qualities in a wife and in a mother to his future kids. No wonder he is agog with her.

In short, I feel HB and SYJ pretty much fulfill each other’s wish-list for a spouse. That’s why I believe BinJin is a love relationship.

I've read what HB said about the type of father he wants to become.  And awww, the part about how he wants to spend time with his wife is the sweetest thing ever! I can just imagine Binjin travelling to different cities and countries, or just holding hands and walking down the street of Seoul. They really do seem so suited for each other, that's why we are all here, delulu-ing of them getting married. :D

I found this funny article/ instagram of an Indonesian celebrity photoshopping HB into a wedding photo with her LOL! Even have other celebrities photoshopped in as her guests. Now we need someone to do the same photoshop of Binjin's wedding to tide us over while we wait (im)patiently for Binjin to become real.

https://pontianak.tribunnews.com/2020/04/05/tata-janeeta-pamer-foto-pernikahan-denganhyun-bin-melly-goeslaw-maia-estianty-sampai-bilang-ini

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, Solcester3k said:

During the filming of TN, was HB dating Kang So Ra then? Want to try spot if there's any difference between how HB acted around SYJ during filming and during promo, since during the promo they already seemed super close

5 hours ago, ComeWhatMay said:

Yes he was

Really? That I didn't know. He likes much younger woman then, she is 8 years younger..   Were they still together during TN promotions? Oh I saw a few comments (previous page) on something in the rain pairing. The only thing I noticed is that SYJ didn't act much different around her something in the rain co-star, in fact:

Spoiler

I saw the chemistry there too between  Son ye jin and Jung Hae-In 

But yes, closer with.......  Hyun Bin :D

53 minutes ago, C'est la vie said:

But yes, closer with.......  Hyun Bin :D

Spoiler

I hate talking about past relations, but yes together during and ended at the end of 2017. So not during reshoot and press tour. The other two he has been paired with are of similar ages as SYJ and HB. But you never know about the in betweens lol. 

SYJ has said SITR was her happiest time on set ... I think that has to do with the great cast and the director that really seemed to adore her.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Solcester3k said:

During the filming of TN, was HB dating Kang So Ra then? Want to try spot if there's any difference between how HB acted around SYJ during filming and during promo, since during the promo they already seemed super close

He was still dating kang sora during the first few months of taping. They taped TN in just less than 2 months. Then HB and SYJ had their own project. Rampant for HB and SITR for SYJ. Then HB and Kang Sora broke up. So HB is totally single when they started to promote TN

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, charray said:

New FMV. 

Thanks for posting! Loved it.

SYJ really seems to bring out the bright side in HB. I wonder if she's like that to everyone around her, if that's the case, she's truly one of a kind

• Like 5
  • Love 1