[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I just noticed that the Christmas card which YSR signed off for LJH, before she was kidnapped by LJH father in North Korea, she draw a cow on the card. Is that means - she is actually sending a love Christmas card as SYJ to Binnie? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Insightful 4

6 hours ago, Choi sam sook said:

EVERYONE : when this pandemic end 

ME : what are HB and SYJ doing At the moment?

Coz seriously girls  if i being lock down inside my house with my boyfriend. we gonna crack the bed. Hahahahhahaha!! 

Forgive my delulu mind 

Me every 2 hours of the day :)

• LOL 9

4 hours ago, NatalijaCheng said:

I just noticed that the Christmas card which YSR signed off for LJH, before she was kidnapped by LJH father in North Korea, she draw a cow on the card. Is that means - she is actually sending a love Christmas card as SYJ to Binnie? 

The heart note? I believe it's a reindeer. Left side is an antler.

@PiP I knew the two of them were partially speaking as their characters in the piano and ring BTS, but had not thought about it in the same sense as for the hospital scene. Good clarification. Thankfully those were not the bits in those snippets that had me swooning hahaha.

On a different note, my interest in them has even had me invest in Manyo and Mediheal products :lol:. I'm on week 6 of Manyo and two weeks using the face masks - love, love, love.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, Loveumore said:

No its not him. It could be some close friend of their friends. 

Actually was referring to the guy whos face cannot be seen at all, the one where we only see hair. Established that the guy with side profile isn't him 

3 hours ago, NatalijaCheng said:

I noticed that too! It was definitely a cow :) SYJ has a popular nickname - YejinCow because she works hard like a cow. :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, aicila said:

Anybody noticed this during the press conf. of CLoY?  Noticed SYJ's reaction when HB answered that SYJ is 100% YSR? (7:30 to 7:35)  SYJ was about to reach out and about to playfully hit HB's arm, but held back?  They were really very careful during that event.  Not their usual self.  Again, why do they have to be guarded if they are just close friends?  :-)

Also, SYJ said something when she was about to reach out and slap HB's arm.  Anyone can read her lips and translate in English?  :-)

@aicila Someone has answered already but in Korean characters I think she said "뭐야!" (What?!) I guess she was surprised by his response. Hitting him is her reflux but she had to hold back. Aww they both had to hold back through CLOY press con..Thank you for another piece of clue from our beloved Binjin couple. Keep it up with new ones shippers! B)

11 hours ago, PrettyNoona said:

Close friends definitions: knowing each other habits very well. 

Remember they drank a lot with TN director matchmaker so they get to know each other more? Ahh I think this was already posted while ago but heart is so happy to see the director say this.."For us to get closer to discuss I remember us drinking quite a lot together. Then we became more comfortable and can discuss more things."  Their friendship have started to build in drinking sessions and filming sessions and that was when they know more about each other's acting styles and personalities.  Little that they know this friendship eventually blossomed into something more beautiful.  I looked up online HB was still dating his ex until the official broke up announcement in 2017 Dec. So I guess everything had started after he broke up. SYJ takes things slowly anyways so I doubt anything happen before and during filming.

Wonder if they have met or kept in touch between post TN filming and before promo events?  HB once described her as negotiation friend who buys me food. And she said no he often buys for me. And he said she bought him beer.... If it's true I wonder when these dinners or beer drinking took place..could it be during filming or after filming hmmm?  And there was also this family restaurant they said they went but it was closed down. Does that mean they went for the 2nd time and found out it was closed or what..  ahhhhhh my mind is full of question marks now.

9 hours ago, PiP said:

Hi All, I noticed that many are under the impression that they talk about their real self when they joke in the hospital bed scene or in front of the piano for example. I think it's because of the liberal translation into English. If you look at the behind scene in RJH room, they are joking about their characters in fact. In front of the piano (SYJ standing), she says "RJH must have been really a piano genius" (since HB was showing his prowess and HB is RJH...nobody else could be in her eyes). For the ring scene, after all the NGs, SYJ asked jokingly HB "Did you get possessed by RJH?". He is responding jokingly "yes" (oh). In the hospital bed scene, she is asking if RJH got to wash himself... because the characters spent several days before reuniting (YSR in coma and RJH waiting desperately in the same outfit). It wouldn't make sense otherwise because she is asking "did you (RJH) go to the jimjilban?"... as a joke. Of course HB would not go to a jimjilban for obvious reasons. So I guess it is normal for actors to address themselves as if they are their characters during rehearsals... Anyway they are soooooooo adorable as being themselves already. Absolute bliss watching their cuteness

I never thought about that actually thank you for your input. But it's still cute they're joking about their characters before and during filming (they didn't have to joke right and just go straight into filming?). That means they are already super close and comfortable with each other. :D I'm imagining all these eyes have been looking at them during the joking sessions and they might all be wondering are these two really dating? I wonder when Pyo Chi Su said "we don't really know" who is "we" that he is referring to hmmm Haha didn't think it is appropriate to discuss during filming.

7 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

But this particular class photo really shows how much HB stands out from the other classmates (but why are there girls since he goes to an all-boys school).

Notice right behind him are these girls lol. If he was already popular back then then the girls behind him must be screaming for joy (in their mind) :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

A video was posted 2 pages ako of HB in a fanmeet saying he likes to go to jimjilbang so I guess it's still possible that they were talking about themselves and not their characters. Especially in the hospital BTS. I never got the impression that they were talking about their characters during that part. But im not fluent in hangul so what do I know lol :joy:

True! I don't want to doubt. I feel too that they're asking themselves as themselves. I think they had a break/time-off and HB just got on set. That's why SYJ's asking him if he showered. Maybe it's just a short break. I am a full-believer of BinJin :D #nodoubt

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

@jinjin uwwhhh i love this clip!!! Let assume all those BTS CLIP is THEM as an ACTOR! Is the actor talking not real them. But look at THAT! Look how SYJ got smitten and being girly..HB IS a true boyfriend material!!!!

Awhhhhhh LOOK HOW HE CLEAREANE THE WAY FOR SYJ

while i haven’t got the text back!! HAHAHAHA

• Love 2

10 hours ago, PiP said:

Hi All, I noticed that many are under the impression that they talk about their real self when they joke in the hospital bed scene or in front of the piano for example. I think it's because of the liberal translation into English. If you look at the behind scene in RJH room, they are joking about their characters in fact. In front of the piano (SYJ standing), she says "RJH must have been really a piano genius" (since HB was showing his prowess and HB is RJH...nobody else could be in her eyes). For the ring scene, after all the NGs, SYJ asked jokingly HB "Did you get possessed by RJH?". He is responding jokingly "yes" (oh). In the hospital bed scene, she is asking if RJH got to wash himself... because the characters spent several days before reuniting (YSR in coma and RJH waiting desperately in the same outfit). It wouldn't make sense otherwise because she is asking "did you (RJH) go to the jimjilban?"... as a joke. Of course HB would not go to a jimjilban for obvious reasons. So I guess it is normal for actors to address themselves as if they are their characters during rehearsals... Anyway they are soooooooo adorable as being themselves already. Absolute bliss watching their cuteness

Proof that HB really likes to shower every morning/before going on set.  So it's SYJ asking HB if he showered :heart: They're "that" close.

Credit to @binjinsgrocery on Instagram.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4

10 hours ago, PiP said:

binjingrocery never disappointed :rolleyes:. It's not just #BinJin couple make me smile like an idiot but also the admin of this IG. Sure you have a good point to make our heart flutters :D

• Like 4
  • Love 4