[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

7 minutes ago, ccb_RiRi said:

I noticed that too from her past interviews with her male co-stars. She able to fool around them with no malice at all.

With HB it was different, they're obviously avoiding to get to an awkward situation during their interviews.

But we can all see (esp from the Swoon videos) how comfortable they are. Its like, what you see is what you get kinda thing. 

I saw one time when she was teasing HB which makes him uncomfortable for a moment :) Please refer to video at mark 12:42. Just to add, I so love the MC for this show, she is discreetly shipping the two :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, PrettyNoona said:

Thanks for sharing.

Food for thought: what is your video/photo/interview that make you guys ship BinJin? 

With me it was the BTS’s hospital scene where SYJ holding HB’s head and playing with his hair, also her refusing to let HB kiss gesture and HB’s reaction afterward. That was the moment I thought OMO, they are more than close friends. :)

I have shipped them ever since I heard about the grocery incident last Jan 2019 and I saw the pictures. I was so curious, I had to check youtube to watch their TN promos and wow i thought they really look good together. I was really shocked about this because I didn’t expect for them to be together (i did not know of TN, only SITR and MOTA/SG). I hadn’t thought of them after until CLOY. Now, CLOY has ruined me, specifically BINJIN has ruined me. :wub::D

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

39 minutes ago, bbin said:

hi guys, can i know when is the baeksang awards is supposed to be on? like normally

I think the Nominees list is normally out by now. And its usually held April/May but the official site hasn't released anything :cry:

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, cloyfan said:

I agree her heart was totally fluttering during that hospital scene. The first part she couldn’t stop giggling as he was about to kiss her and the second part she smiled shyly after he made that face 

Yeah, just like they have their own world,they really don't care/aware their sorrounding:sweatingbullets:(like a normal lovers enjoy/sharing thoughts in between)they dont know many (shippers) awaits this moment:wub:.

Oh forgive my delulu mind:D

#ingrocerywetrust

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, eLizza said:

First of all a big thanks to @Helena for constantly providing us materials rich in Binjin content. I had this question some time ago and finally found the answer .We all somewhat know the story behind the casting of TN and CLOY as Binjin stated many times. But what made me curious was the cameo done by SYJ in Sega.Like how was she chosen out of the blue.As mentioned in the article, she was approached by the writer of that drama with whom she had good relations. However for me it is quite special as during SYJ's long career involving 20 movies and 11 dramas , she had a cameo only once. And we all know whose drama it was:wub:.

It really feels like destiny is playing its part as  just as in CLOY, JH and Seri crossed their paths many times before meeting face to face in Sigriswil bridge .

To put it in another way..CLOY is like a remake film of their true love story in a parallel world ..never a coincidence but fate

• Love 4
  • Awesome 4

33 minutes ago, ktp-syj said:

To me, when HB went to LA to be with YJ, need I say more? For a man to fly thousand of miles to spend time with her and celebrate her birthday with him is very intimate and sincere

To support my earlier post. Please refer to the dialogue in episode 12 " then.again crossing the border just because of a woman is an insane act that is worth going down in history".. :blush::blush:

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, eLizza said:

But what made me curious was the cameo done by SYJ in Sega.Like how was she chosen out of the blue.As mentioned in the article, she was approached by the writer of that drama with whom she had good relations. However for me it is quite special as during SYJ's long career involving 20 movies and 11 dramas , she had a cameo only once. And we all know whose drama it was:wub:.

It really feels like destiny is playing its part as  just as in CLOY, JH and Seri crossed their paths many times before meeting face to face in Sigriswil bridge .

I also feel giddy thinking that SYJ was a part of those two projects which gave international popularity to HB (Kim Sam Soon was a domestic hit). She is really his lady luck. Imagine if she stays with him for the rest of his life how successful they would be.

Oh really, SYJ was invited by the famous writer Kim Eun Sook to do the cameo in SG? Never knew that!! I wonder why SYJ never acted in a drama by Kim Eun Sook. Maybe she was invited but never accepted any of the role or YJ's schedule did not match.

Was YJ in Kim Sam Soon?! I don't think so right? A bit confused there...

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Was YJ in Kim Sam Soon?! I don't think so right? A bit confused there...

No she was not. Hyun Bin has 3 blockbuster dramas ,Sam Soon ,Sega and CLOY. I mentioned Sam Soon because it was also a hit but rather domestically unlike Sega and CLOY .And SYJ was a part of the last two.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, PrettyNoona said:

Food for thought: what is your video/photo/interview that make you guys ship BinJin? 

With me it was the BTS’s hospital scene where SYJ holding HB’s head and playing with his hair, also her refusing to let HB kiss gesture and HB’s reaction afterward. That was the moment I thought OMO, they are more than close friends. :)

For me it was with TN director-nim said something ambiguous about their chemistry score is 99 and 98 and the numbers are different because HB seems to like (SYJ) more.  And SYJ had to interrupt the director afterwards to stop him from further explaining. From TN interviews it could be seen that this director-nim is always being too honest (he mentioned drinking with them while discussing the film too which was something he didn't have to tell people but he did lol). I already mentioned this in my earlier posts but yeah I asked my Korean girl friend about Korean working culture and and she said when the director says something then there probably is something because the director is usually the biggest person in the crew.. the cast cannot say much but the director can. :D And then later the CLOY director being positive about their dating rumor saying that if there's a romantic rumor that means they can work together well ..so I just  think these directors definitely can tell something's up and are not being secretive about it.

5 hours ago, GroceryShipper said:

I saw one time when she was teasing HB which makes him uncomfortable for a moment :) Please refer to video at mark 12:42. Just to add, I so love the MC for this show, she is discreetly shipping the two :D

Why does the vibe here feel like they're husband and wife? It's like the wife is teasing the husband for biting his lips and the husband's like am I the only one that feels uncomfortable? Lol why would he feel uncomfortable. Because SYJ is acting too cute and he cannot resist?:P

10 hours ago, PrettyNoona said:

@Helena thank you for being BinJin’s historian. Reading your posts is such a delight since they are full of interesting information. I wish admin can pin one of your post about BinJin’s timeline on the top so people stop asking same questions repeatedly

Thank you @Helena for filling us up with interview history. I also wish that the admins can pin these interview posts on top so we can refer back to them from time to time hehe. It's nice to have everything organized! 

• Like 15
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi i was jus being curious.  We ever talked about hb’s bodyguard accompanying syj to her friend’s wedding before. I tot it was sweet for hb to especially assign his bodyguard for syj.

But someone in twitter posted a picture of JHIwith the same bodyguard.  It makes me sad and wonder if its normal for celebrities to share bodyguard  in SK or is there like a bodyguard agency randomly assigned to different celebrities. Thankss

Here's the twitter link :

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 4