[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

8 minutes ago, Seoshi.love. said:

@AnnieCheesecake lol I saw that news article too and had to facepalm myself so many times... 

What do you mean unknown when the photo was taken and why crop out only GHJ (who btw is awesome too) and HB, leaving out SMA?? 

What a way to stir some sh** up... 

IKR?? I was speechless by this article....

The problem is that this site it’s quite known , the media is really inventing everything just to create a buzz.

I hope that at least this time they wouldn’t be harm by those articles like was bf4...

Another thing that worried me too it’s that on SNS ppl are still sharing that table pic, even knowing everything that happened to BinJin ‘cause of that pic.... created so many misunderstandings :tears:.

• Sad 2

https://www.soompi.com/article/1326375wpp/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-confirm-for-new-drama-from-writer-of-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea

Did this old article pop up on everyone else’s “trending now” when they just visited soompi page ? At least it did for me and it gave me a big heart attack . Thought they confirmed they were together or doing another project for a sec :joy:weird how it’s a trending article all of a sudden

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, Loveisintheair said:

Why is media so twisted, it's was group pic!!!  People stand next to each other LOL

The three of them will just laughed it off since the handsome HB know that his beautiful future W--- and GHJ are very good friend. Remember during CLoy presscon it was mentioned by dearest SYJ and that she send msgs too. This fake news may not shaken and ruin in their midst of quiet moments of relaxation these days. 

Don't give in to negativity. Fighting BinJin shoppers!!! 

• Like 11
  • Love 3

10 hours ago, Chewy said:

@BinJin-shopper Jinnie is also very smitten with him evidently. And she means it when she said repeatedly “he is her type” in CLOY. You saw how she started paying him compliment on how his looks are awesome first? 
They are both very much into each other 

that’s why I keep repeating like a broken radio that the kakaotalk is the one with the most candies...because they are simply being themselves just like that 

Okay, I know that Jinnie really loves him. 
Which i want to mention is that through emojis in kakao talk i can feel deep love of HB. YJ showed her love in another way. :thumbsup:

• Like 9

56 minutes ago, BinJin-shopper said:

Okay, I know that Jinnie really loves him. 
Which i want to mention is that through emojis in kakao talk i can feel deep love of HB. YJ showed her love in another way. :thumbsup:

I just watched KakaoTalk again for the 5th time! Spazzing, smiling like a fool, and giggles won't stop and I look like a crazy fool. 

Binnie and Jinnie are very different whenever they are in their own world, and that is what I love about them, they are just authentic and very into each other, even if we know they passed the honeymoon stage, their sweetness never fades, How can that be??? I think their heart fluttering butterflies in their stomach won't stop even after yearssss of togetherness.

Comparing both of them with their then other co-stars that they worked before even twice projects like are not even comparable, case closed! Period! Honestly, you cannot really hide the feelings and the happiness right? Even they are very professionals they will still slip and giving us candies more and more...

I just want to lessen my addiction and rehab is not doing me any good too! They are in my dreams, they are my thoughts the moment I wake up, they are in my mind 24/7. My family has been forsaken! Please forgive me! Dear God, please oh please I beg, can we fast forward to the time/day of the greatest announcement of the wedding bells? I want my heart to feel at ease, everyday I feel like I'm on my 20's feeling in love with these 2 like a fool, When I am going 40 this year. Amazing how these couple can make ahjumma's heart feel like teenagers hahahahaha I think there is no way moving on from this couple...

PS: That channel 20 though, I am amazed how Yejin diverted the topic to answer the question, and the question was "do you have the same operator?" since they answered same channel 20, and she just slipped big time, so she just diverted instead of answering the question if they have the same operator, because at the back of her mind "uhm we watched at the same TV and only 1 cable operator since we stay together at home" hahahahahahaha :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4

A short cut of their cute moments together during the Star Movie Talk interview. Their knees touching and shoulders bumping (HB mostly leaning into SYJ) when they laugh, oh my heart...

Full interview: 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, cloyfan said:

I think SYJ has always wanted to get married - she was just becoming more jaded with time. Is this the same lady from the Kakao talk?

5 hours ago, Helena said:

News Article about the 2nd clip (‘The Truth Beneath’ promotional days)

[June 19, 2016 / SoompiTranslation] Actress Son Ye-Jin reveals some very candid thoughts on marriage on the June 19 episode of “Section TV”. The actress is interviewed by Park Seul Gi, who says, “When I interviewed you three years ago, you said you’d be married within two years.” Son Ye Jin replies jokingly, “Did I really say that? I do say some weird things during interviews.”   She continues, “I thought I’d be married by the time I turned 34 years old. I’ve been focusing on my acting, so I haven’t been able to marry like I wanted to. I’ll definitely get married in the next three years. I think the time will fly by quickly again

Correct me if I'm wrong but at first said she wanted to get married at 34, was that like in 2013 when she did that interview? So she wanted to get married around 2015.. but it didn't happen... 

Spoiler

Maybe she really was dating KNG back then but it didn't work out?! In 2013?!

To me it sounds like she was already dating back then in 2013 to be saying she wanted to get married before 34 (2015). Because usually girls would say I want to get married before 35, but she said 34... unless I'm just thinking too much and she is just casually saying a random number.

• Like 6

@Yanny62 It's possible (and probableactually) that she was dating someone in 2013, but I don't think it was KNG. In watching their interactions, he seemed like he was interested in her but she only gave off friendly vibes. Add to it her denials both back then AND in 2018's interview with The Fact where she said her one romance rumor was absurd, I don't think they ever dated

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Yanny62 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but at first said she wanted to get married at 34, was that like in 2013 when she did that interview? So she wanted to get married around 2015.. but it didn't happen... 

Reveal hidden contents

Maybe she really was dating KNG back then but it didn't work out?! In 2013?!

To me it sounds like she was already dating back then in 2013 to be saying she wanted to get married before 34 (2015). Because usually girls would say I want to get married before 35, but she said 34... unless I'm just thinking too much and she is just casually saying a random number.

Spoiler

I've thought of this but why would she randomly bring him up in her The Fact interview (done Sept 2018)

You have almost never been involved in controversy or scandal, and especially you seem to stay away when it comes to a hot romantic rumor topic. Is there a secret?

Although there was an absurd rumor, but it never happened at all. It was with actor Kim Nam-gil, after taking two consecutive series, the movie "Pirates" and the drama "Shark", which led to a hot romantic rumor topic, but I had never been to a date so it didn’t make sense from the beginning

I mean, the interviewer didnt mention him at all so I saw no reason for her to bring up a denial if there is some truth to it to begin with lol. Like if they were together for real she would just let the issue die quietly. 

But yes, saying you intend to get married in 2 years gives the impression that she was probably in a rel at that time. My hunch is a non celeb bf haha

• Like 12
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ncly said:

A short cut of their cute moments together during the Star Movie Talk interview. Their knees touching and shoulders bumping (HB mostly leaning into SYJ) when they laugh, oh my heart...

The knees touching is how I will do if I’m next to someone I like. :wub: and the leaning. :wub::wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 4

Let us NOT FOCUS on NEGATIVITY..... Let us act wise. Moderator is there to help us with all the disturbing posts. :)

To those who are new and thirsty of BinJin content, I had written a fanfic about them. Currently at chapter 6. Hope this can help you to cure the thirst for them and fill our void of missing the updates from them. 

Open Spoiler for some insights. :lol:

Spoiler

CHAPTER 5

March, 2020.

Hyun Bin is looking at his sleeping girlfriend next to him with a smile. She looks so peaceful and he loves to see her bare face the most. To him, she is the prettiest when she is in her own skin without any make up on. He kisses her forehead gently and continue staring at her. He feels like he is the luckiest man in this world to be her lover. She makes him feels complete and he even think of having a future with her. He is trying to figure out the exact moment he fell in love with her. Was it the time when they did a reshoot for The Negotiation in 2018? Was it after he broke up with his then girlfriend? Or was it actually even before that? When they were filming the film together? He tried to figure it out but maybe the saying is true, when you meet your true love, you can't really pin point the exact moment you fell in love because your heart had recognize her before you know it. People did said she is his rebound but he does not think so. On the contrary, he thinks she is destined for him. 

CHAPTER 6

June, 2018
Son Ye Jin's POV

It has been almost a month since I wrapped up my latest drama, Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food last month and basically I do not have any new projects coming up. I woke up at half past 7 as usual and like a habit I check on my phone to see if there are any messages or missed call came in last night. 253 unread messages from Katalk, and no missed call. I open my Katalk and mostly those messages are from my group chat with my Cinderella girlfriends. 'What are they talking about until 235 messages?' I monologue to my self. I quickly go through the messages and laugh at the content. These women can talk about little things for hours. After I finished back tracking the group chat, I see which chat that has unread messages. As usual there are 1-2 unread messages from my agent, manager, mom and sister. I read and reply to those that needs my reply. After I send my reply to my sister's chat, my eyes landed on the chat name under my sister's. I click open to see if he is online but seems like he is idle for a while. I check the time and roughly calculate the time in my head. It will be almost midnight in Europe.

Feel free to DM me for the link. I am more than happy to share it.

• Like 6