[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

9 minutes ago, doolyfeels said:

It’s bcuz they were having sleepovers together . Need to have their morning cereal LOL

@doolyfeels they sound like my daughters! Sleepovers with lots of cereal boxes in the mornings!!! ❤️ Eomma approved!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Also, with the world being at chaos, I doubt HB would have much chances of shooting abroad as countries are closing their borders.Hope his film gets completed with much ease.Along with that,there is a possibility that he will remain in SK during Baeksang.I pray that everyone stay safe.

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Also, with the world being at chaos, I doubt HB would have much chances of shooting abroad as countries are closing their borders.Hope his film gets completed with much ease.Along with that,there is a possibility that he will remain in SK during Baeksang.I pray that everyone stay safe.

Is it even safe to film in Korea under the ongoing circumstances..actors and actresses in our country are getting infected just because they are shooting tv series..hoping our Binjin will # stayinconjugalhome:wub:

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Kaye said:

Perhaps marriage is not yet on the table if I will base it on Hyun Bin’s reaction on his multiple NGs in the BTS ring video. He looked so nervous, awkward and frazzled.

THIS. That kind of reaction was just like of a boy standing in front of a little girl asking her to marry him, not like a veteran actor trying to deliver his performance. That moment I bet something was playing in his mind and the idea of proposing to his 'close friend" made him nervous as hell. Am I delulu?

Is that the cereal box you mentioned above?

EScF_5sUMAA61o8.jpg

Spoiler

• Like 11
  • Awesome 5

10 hours ago, bbin said:

idk abt this bc i personally dont believe in fortune tellers, but we should just hope n pray for our ship:tears:. like the fortune vid abt binjin, marriage will be hard for anyone as it is a big decision. i  just dont believe in them.

In God we trust. And we put our trust, hope and future in God's mighty hand the maker of heaven and earth. Always pray for our lovely couple BinJin. There are ups and downs in life. No relationship is perfect. It should be nurtured with communication, patience, mutual trust, respect and forgiveness as these are the essence of Love. 

Spoiler

Closer as it is... 

• Like 5
  • Love 5

36 minutes ago, loveintheair said:

THIS. That kind of reaction was just like of a boy standing in front of a little girl asking her to marry him, not like a veteran actor trying to deliver his performance. That moment I bet something was playing in his mind and the idea of proposing to his 'close friend" made him nervous as hell. Am I delulu?

Is that the cereal box you mentioned above?

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, that one. We have the same mini cereal pack usually come in 6-8 cereal boxes in a pack. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, Riri forever said:

Is it even safe to film in Korea under the ongoing circumstances..actors and actresses in our country are getting infected just because they are shooting tv series..hoping our Binjin will # stayinconjugalhome:wub:

I think that SK is functioning almost normally with some precautions and there is no proper lockdown.They have been successful in combating the disease so far.So I guess they may resume their shoot in Korea.Infact I read somewhere that soon the shooting of Bargaining will start in Korea and they were searching for other countries for the overseas shoot.But for now, no country is safe.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Riri forever said:

keep coming back to this write up in youtube..the commenter could not have described this scene in a better way..aling that thought..is it really impossible for Binjin to work together again for a third time? I know the bar was really raised that high with Cloy..but what are the chances of them being opposit each other onscreen...less than 10%? In our country blocbuster pairings would have an average of 5 projects together ? Hope someone can reply...

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Riri forever said:

keep coming back to this write up in youtube..the commenter could not have described this scene in a better way..aling that thought..is it really impossible for Binjin to work together again for a third time? I know the bar was really raised that high with Cloy..but what are the chances of them being opposit each other onscreen...less than 10%? In our country blocbuster pairings would have an average of 5 projects together ? Hope someone can reply...

There was a pairing with 3 movies together I won’t say who they are but their movies are Silenced (2011), Train to Busan (2016), Kim Jin Young 1982 (2019)

So I was hoping another movie too for BinJin but I again I would give it up as Long as the wedding push through. K-Ent industry does not support real life couples in a project unfortunately.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3

14 minutes ago, ktp-syj said:

There was a pairing with 3 movies together I won’t say who they are but their movies are Silenced (2011), Train to Busan (2016), Kim Jin Young 1982 (2019)

So I was hoping another movie too for BinJin but I again I would give it up as Long as the wedding push through. K-Ent industry does not support real life couples in a project unfortunately.

The pairing you mentioned are from same company. This company always lets their artists takes job as a package (like Buy 1 free 1). Let's end things here. 

I am hoping Bin Jin got the chance to work again too tho they are not fr0m the same company. The very least I hope she can cameo in his project or vice versa

• Like 8

Hello Chingu,

I just watched finished TN few days ago as per the recommendation few pages back cause I couldn’t get enough of them and I want to understand the part you guys mentioning that how they behave during the promos for the movie.
Their chemistry in TN is already so strong :wub:
I am just sad that HB died in that movie thou, apart of me want them to be together despite HB is a villain in that show. Haha.. 

because the feeling is so strong when HB said actually I really wanted to have a drink with you :tears:

I wish to see both of them in the same action movie and play as couple, both of them will look so cool and suave together :wub:

#binjinforever

• Like 7
  • Love 4