[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, liltash85 said:

Surprisingly,  it matched with her Astrology sign. One of her zodiac sign read she resists to marriage (at least not formalized one) as person with the sign love freedom. most of the time ppl with this sign have a better unmarried relationship. 

But just take this with a grain of salt. Don't think too much. It maybe just coincidence. 

Maybe with the right man ( HyunBin)  and their love ( very obvious love transcend in every moment and in any medium) she will change her hesitation to marry.

Doesnt all independent woman say this ..not for marriage... but when love happens they went for it.

For me whatever however they will live their love for each other..marriage or no marriage is ok as long as they are together ... but  i prefer marriage ofcourse and will our future groom even consider no marriage with his personality ( remember he finished college  because he wants his future kids to have something to write when fiiling up forms abt their parents education)  i have complete trust that HyunBin is the ONE Yejin  will say yes to for marriage... never seen Yejin this giddy and happy with any other boy.... and seeing HyunBin also im sure He will ask THE question ... Will you Marry Me?!? ..

Wahhhhh im at that point that im actually seeing this scenario in my head..

Lets patiently wait.

always cheering for BINJIN 

#BinJinIsReal

#InGroceryWeTrust

• Like 7
  • Love 16

On 23/3/2020 at 04.14, Helena said:

Ye-jin mengatakan bahwa dia tidak merasa sedih atau menyesal bahkan jika proyek yang tidak dia terima (untuk alasan apa pun) menjadi hit besar. Alasannya adalah bahwa tidak ada jaminan bahwa itu masih akan sukses besar dengan dia di dalamnya.

Sama untuk Binnie (tentang tidak menyesali pilihan proyek). 

I'm sorry for cutting off your post, I like So Yee Jin's mindset, this shows how much she respects others.  She respects the existence of each person. 

On 23/3/2020 at 05.12, sussieh said:

Tapi dia ingat dengan sangat baik dan mengklarifikasi dalam sebuah wawancara TN bahwa tanggal ini adalah pertama kalinya mereka bertemu satu sama lain : lol:, dan bukan bacaan skrip pertama untuk TN. (Seperti yang disebutkan Helena di pos sebelumnya)

@sussieh can you tell me in the interview where he said it?  if you have free time, I will be grateful if you can provide the link for me... Love:wub:

Btw good night, everyone... I have you all have nice days...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Eh sisters, just when we all think we are going ahead of ourselves when we are deciding kids, schools etc for the Kim Juniors, I tell you my F8( remember my 8 korean exchange students) are already going full steam with their imaginary version of endless babies making since both of them are not engaging in much activities publicly due to the covid19 restrictions.
And that she might show up with a baby bump during Baeksang awards and announce: Hi we are the Kims and we are expecting Kim juniors! 

they win because their ending is wayyy better! 

Wahhh makes us ahjummas look so lacklustre, we should all sit one corner and reflect lol 

I am also imagining that :D

I am also imagining Mrs. Kim is on a a bit tight sexy dress and the cute baby bump is noticeable! And her hair is on high bun then walking in red carpet hand in hand with Mr. Kim. Delulu mind is real! :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

9 minutes ago, ktp-syj said:

I am also imagining that :D

I am also imagining Mrs. Kim is on a a bit tight sexy dress and the cute baby bump is noticeable! And her hair is on high bun then walking in red carpet hand in hand with Mr. Kim. Delulu mind is real! :P

aigoo actually I imagined even more, I even have scenes in both houses spanned out alas all cannot be publicly displayed content. So I am only posting very respectful packaged content lol 

if I publish a book on these explicit content, it would be a bestseller on amazon in no time 

and honestly I was caught off guarded by my F8, they just out of no where while eating Xiao long bao blurted all that out to me and my only response to them is: “GABGAYI” and I sunsiggan surrender LOL 

• LOL 10
  • Awesome 1

22 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Eh sisters, just when we all think we are going ahead of ourselves when we are deciding kids, schools etc for the Kim Juniors, I tell you my F8( remember my 8 korean exchange students) are already going full steam ahead with their imaginary version of endless babies making since both of them are not engaging in much activities publicly due to the covid19 restrictions.
And that she might show up with a baby bump during Baeksang awards and announce: Hi we are the Kims and we are expecting Kim juniors! 

Wahhh makes us ahjummas look so lacklustre, we should all sit one corner and reflect lol we are so weak let’s all do better next time 

Something is up, other than Little Binnie. 

Hahahahahahaha... ok public forum public forum I am not writing fanfics hahahahaha.

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

Eh sisters, just when we all think we are going ahead of ourselves when we are deciding kids, schools etc for the Kim Juniors, I tell you my F8( remember my 8 korean exchange students) are already going full steam ahead with their imaginary version of endless babies making since both of them are not engaging in much activities publicly due to the covid19 restrictions.

Wahhh makes us ahjummas look so lacklustre, we should all sit one corner and reflect lol we are so weak let’s all do better next time 

Wow they are really advance and bold in voicing out their imagination. But i believe each of us at least have come to think about it at least once since they are so quiet without news. :lol::naughty:

I have a similar imagination yesterday. Mine was like they going to win best actor and best actress during BAeksang and announcing they are getting married in their thank you speech. On stage!

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

20 minutes ago, luffie said:

When is this Baeksang Award show??? I hope to see them bothhhhh together!

It is usually held in the first week of May.Nominations will be announced in April.However there are chances that it can get postponed due to the pandemic.

Still I believe that there are high chances that there will be no delay as South Korea has shown an excellent model in combating the COVID unlike the rest of the world.The situation there is in much control wheras every where else it is utter chaos.I m so bored in this lockdown:crazy:. But this thread and our OTP provides me some much required peace..:wub:..

#Binjinprovidesolacetomyheart

#GetMarriedSoon

• Like 4
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

Wow they are really advance and bold in voicing out their imagination. But i believe each of us at least have come to think about it at least once since they are so quiet without news. :lol::naughty:

I have a similar imagination yesterday. Mine was like they going to win best actor and best actress during BAeksang and announcing they are getting married in their thank you speech. On stage!

That, or don’t have to announce anything. Just smile and rub the tummy - omg they kicked! Twinkle twinkle!

• LOL 16

10 hours ago, liltash85 said:

When a woman can freely call a man 'ahjussi' in a relationship, they had reached a certain degree of comfort. Mostly husband and wife kind of relationship. You won't call your partner ahjussi if you are very new into relationship and into getting to know each other stage. If you did this, your relationship probably will stop right away. 

Seeing how they banter and she calling him ahjusii just shows that they already passed the honeymoon period and they are are more accustom as a long term couple. Husband and Wife or couples who has been in relationship for years. 

Can someone please share link on interview when they bantered and SYJ called him ahjussi please? I remember I saw it somewhere but couldn't recall.  Thanks a lot in advance sista.

8 minutes ago, Siti Masithah said:

Can someone please share link on interview when they bantered and SYJ called him ahjussi please? I remember I saw it somewhere but couldn't recall.  Thanks a lot in advance sista.

1:40 :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Pepper said:

@Chewy Thank you so so much. Such an OG- hands down :wub: Very much appreciated :heart:

no sweat! I heart these true blue emojis exchange from our OTP that’s why I need to share the love to all of you. These interactions are genuine to the core. And it tells us that they are so whipped with each other! 

#UriRiRicouple

#relationshipgoals

#Binjintothealtar

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

@chewy are they aware or do they know each others id name ( code) they used in kakao livetalk before the show???? Understanding your post im concluding that they know thats why hyunbin responds are meaningful ...can you confirm this..thank you... And thanks so much for sharing these... 

If anyone doubt this relationship then the kakaotalk live should be the eye opener. Her eyes were shooting daggers at him and she was so snappy. Normal work colleagues don’t act like that. I just attached the shortest clip that I can find that showed Yejin’s “if looks could kill” stare hahaha. Totally a gf thing. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 1