[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Thank you all for posting so many interesting things in this thread. Each of you - your posts, your videos, your sharing gave me so many happy moments. It wasn’t easy for me in the last two week as I went from busy working to staying at home without pay for the time being. I’m not sure when this pandemic virus ended however reading all of your posts everyday lifted my spirit up. I wish you all good health and please stay safe wherever you are. :)

I don’t know if BinJin couple know how much their lovely journey affects all of us in a positive way but I’m thankful for them and for the CLOY series. It was something good for all of us to watch, to laugh and cry with this couple. 

@Helena I think you are a BinJin dictionary. I think there is nothing you don’t know. Thank you so much for your input.

I wish I know what’s in SJY’s head in the gif image (3rd image - the press conference day) you posted above. I think they were up to something on that day. ;) 

• Like 10
  • Love 6

11 minutes ago, superspace said:

At the beginning of the couch talk (co-star vibe):

At the end of the video (close friend vibe) :D:

Even only their shoulder/arm (and maybe knee too) that just bumps into each other makes my heart flutter!

By time, their gap space become more closer and closer.

Like in this couch talk, and in their real life! :wub:

Binjin shipper are the coolest. They have sharp eyes, and so much good hearing. :wub:

I'm so being grateful founded this group. 

• Like 7
  • Love 5

Hello, everyone! 

Aggie here. 

I'm so happy to be here and to be part of the forums. I can't wait to read more about our favorite couple, and I will also do my best to participate in the discussions. ❤❤❤

• Like 6
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, Helena said:

Hide contents

KgBuHit.gif

Yejin is such a smooth operator. Girl I stan. Who knows what signals she’s making under that table. HB smiled afterwards. Heart sign? See you later ahjussi sign wink wink :w00t: These two I swear hahhaa

• Like 6
  • LOL 10

21 hours ago, Pepper said:

Yesss that is so me!  I’ve never seen her act like that. She’s cheerful/perky/outspoken but professional at the same time with co-stars. She slipped big time on this interview. She wore the gf hat instead of the work colleague’s. Even the MC noticed it and defended her hahaha. 

Which part when the MC defended her?

• Like 1

Anybody watching this?

It's about fortune and Hyun Bin's love life.

But, the fortune teller said that he will find a woman that he loves on 2021, so it means not Ye Jin ssi :bawling:? And he will get married two year laters.

Guys, I'm sad :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Off-Topic 4
  • Unamused 4
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Oww TooCute said:

Which part when the MC defended her?

Start at 1:00:00 when HB refused to post their selfie. YJ: Not funny at all 

MC: Whether its funny or not, Son Ye Jin always attacks verbally. I witness how close you are.

Rewatching it again she’s more of contradicting Yejin haha or stating the obvious that they’re close no matter how much she rebukes him. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, liltash85 said:

Don't worry too much about the news, take it as a grain of salt. Hyun Bin has been in the industry for almost 20 years, I believe he knows how to handle it. 

I still can’t stop myself of being worried and concerned about them. I know that binnie would take legal actions against that, if the rumors take major proportions like was bf4 with that problematic table pic.The thing is , what really surprised me was that at this time who invented those rumors was an news site,like omg , this so was so unprofessional, this time they even put Yejin’s close friend in the middle... Anyways I’m hoping that at least at this time this news wouldn’t cause any problems to them they had already so many things to handle while shooting CLOY, I just wanna them to focus on where they’ll confirmed their “closeness” to the public(I’m saying in codes for Fast ent. don’t DM me :D).

————————————————————————————————————

On this video that ressurged (I’m really looooving those new/old pics and videos of BinJin that keep appearing) what amused me it’s that : seems like a fan praised Jinnie  and Binnie looked like a very proud boy”friend” , clapping after that looking all proud like he was thinking : “Yes , I agree with u. She’s my girl “ :wub:LOL (Am I dreaming too much? Maybe but I can’t stop it so let me be :joy:).

• Like 12
  • Love 11

9 minutes ago, velvetred said:

Anybody watching this?

It's about fortune and Hyun Bin's love life.

But, the fortune teller said that he will find a woman that he loves on 2021, so it means not Ye Jin ssi :bawling:? And he will get married two year laters.

Guys, I'm sad :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Its fortune telling, there’s no use losing sleep over it. You have to take it with a ocean full of salt tbh. We map our own path in life. Everything could just be coincidental you know. You can go to 20 different fortune tellers and get 20 different answers. What that FT said could happen why not? But you should not accept it as a certainty. 

• Like 14
  • Insightful 5

Aigoooo FT again, sigh.

If anyone really wants to go watch and think through it, watch it in the following manner, per the timeline below:

- HB’s done first.

- YJ’s one next month.

- Then them both combined (that’s the latest video. Someone posted in few pages back. The lady even said please refer to the earlier read to gauge their lucks and personality). Watch it in that order. Then you’ll have a bigger picture of things.

And all these readings missed one key element: the ascendant (the time you were born). Regardless it’s common zodiac reading or Chinese or Korean or Hindu etc, that one will really tell you who you are on the outside, your inside and your luck.  And it can change the whole dynamics of the chart.

I don’t really want to say that I trust their readings or otherwise - just take it easy as a guide if you want, but don’t put too much thought in it.

But hey, at the end of the day it’s whatever they decide ok. Don’t fret so much. It’s their lives, not ours.

Now, gimme some fanfics hahaha.

ETA: depending on the post tracks, I will edit this one later. Just chill, people. 

• Like 10
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@velvetred, there are also good predictions on binjin, if you backtrack a couple of pages you can find them there; in short, we will never know the accurateness of such predictions till we receive the good news. Don't be discouraged, when in doubt #ingrocerywetrust or revisit the awesome fanvid by bpwinces!! :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, charray said:

Waiting for this day.......hopefully end of this year or early next year maybe. I feel she looks good with this type of hairstyle and off shoulder gown. 

Omo, this is beautiful! We need this so we can practice our reactions for that special day! ❤❤❤

• Like 2
  • Love 1