[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

16 minutes ago, Chewy said:

@Pepper it’s like the deeper you love, the more you snap, don’t we all do this to the one we love?? Yejin doing the obvious here! Haha 

Yesss that is so me!  I’ve never seen her act like that. She’s cheerful/perky/outspoken but professional at the same time with co-stars. She slipped big time on this interview. She wore the gf hat instead of the work colleague’s. Even the MC noticed it and defended her hahaha. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

39 minutes ago, I❤BinJin said:

@chewy are they aware or do they know each others id name ( code) they used in kakao livetalk before the show???? Understanding your post im concluding that they know thats why hyunbin responds are meaningful ...can you confirm this..thank you... And thanks so much for sharing these... 

Mountain Hawk is RJH's code name and Sam Suk Se-ri's. Only those two would have known that since the show had not aired yet.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3

8 minutes ago, Elle R said:

Mountain Hawk is RJH's code name and Sam Suk Se-ri's. Only those two would have known that since the show had not aired yet.

Exactly which brings me to my point(on broken radio mode again I know lol) that they are literally in their own world! Because their IDs are only revealed towards the end of the talk. 

Otherwise he must be crazy to act all puppy and aegyo to the only person in the chat that knows who he is and she must be even crazier to respond LOL 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

On 3/5/2020 at 2:46 PM, superspace said:

Thank you for sharing SYJ interview in 2018!

I become more positive to our couple (oh God, forgive my delulu mind):

Working together for almost two months, do you see similar or different working styles? I also wonder about your rapport with actor Hyun Bin.

I sensed it at the time of filming, but when I was scheduled to attend stages all over the country, I realized Hyun Bin is full of charms. He’s usually reserved but very humorous.  Not just me, he listened to other people very well.  I am grateful for the wonderful actor and the pleasant memories of good work. --> Help, my heart beat too fast! :wub::sweatingbullets:

I like talking about movies, but I'm going to ask some personal questions about this. I can not help but talk about marriage because you are not married.

If you only ask about marriage, the answer is hard. I think it's always a dream goal but it seems to moving away like a mirage (illusion).  I am already passed mid 30 because I was immersed in my work without any thought. If I decide not do it at all, I would have no reason to worry, but I'm not a celibate. Is it because I’m not desperate yet?  If I meet a good person, it's always a call, but it must be before forty, heheh. --> Finally, before the forty you found the right man!

You have almost never been involved in controversy or scandal, and especially you seem to stay away when it comes to a hot romantic rumor topic. Is there a secret?

Although there was an absurd rumor, but it never happened at all. It was with actor Kim Nam-gil, after taking two consecutive series, the movie "Pirates" and the drama "Shark", which led to a hot romantic rumor topic, but I had never been to a date so it didn’t make sense from the beginning. I want to be in a real romantic rumor topic. --> Yes, we will suport your curent "real romantic rumor" unnie! :wub:

Why their love story flattering me harder than my love story. LOL! :heart:

THIS interview makes me so happy, thank you for sharing.  —Apparently you met a man full of charms before forty, so it’s a call! And you had at least a grocery date and a golf date from what we know so it is real ? hehehe——

Edited by minamao
  • Like 12
  • Love 4

22 hours ago, Helena said:

I think her views changed in more recent interviews (than the ones above).

Many (above mid-30’s) got married within 1 year; it is different when they date seriously with marriage in mind: Her good friend Lee Jung-hyun (2 years older than her), actress Kim Ha-neul (4 years older), ...

I assume 2018 (during TN promotions). :)

Yes. It’s a mutual effect. :)
He is comfortable to joke around with her, but it only works because she gets his humor (to find him funny); and vice versa.

Hehe. His staffs said he wouldn’t use emojis in his messages, he told them that they are not his girlfriend. Lol. 

Thank you, it wasn’t this one.  There was another interview where she mentioned that he’s humorous and suitable for ‘black comedy’; I remember re-reading the paragraph with ‘black comedy’ several times to confirm I wasn’t mistaken. I thought it was in Vogue (September 2018) or Esquire (Feb 2018); I skimmed both earlier but couldn’t find that part, but the interviews were very long (let me check them again).

‘Binnie and/or YeJin fans: if any of my recollections is wrong, please don’t hesitate to post correction. 

[[[[Adding Pics]]]]

Hehe. His staffs said he wouldn’t use emojis in his messages, he told them that they are not his girlfriend. Lol. 

May I know where can I see this? hehe. is it from an interview or?

HB shown his special attention, protection towards SYJ during the Negotiation promo, then officially persuaded the biggest love of his life near the end of the promotion campaigns, I guess 

YJ had received a green light from HB, so she started posting their selfies on her IG

HB flied to LA to celebrate SYJ’s birthday. They might have been there together for almost 2 weeks

Through many intense analysis in this thread, many of us believe that they are a couple since the iconic LA trip

So, their behaviours towards each in CLOY Behind The Scenes & CLOY Press Con, interviews... are actually just like a normal couple who are in love (when they were so immersed in their own world & forgot that they are under public eyes)

But to be honest, HB seems to be the one who loves SYJ more as we can clearly see how he has shown his great love for SYJ to the whole world without fear of being judged of silliness, tried to act like a trendy person instead of an “old man” (selfies, argyo, use of words). Moreover, HB has also agreed to keep their relationship private because of SYJ’s image

It’s better for a woman to get married with a man who loves her more than she loves him, I think

I’m looking forward to their wedding announcement by the end of this year

When HB & SYJ are in their own world - CLOY era

• Like 12
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, Siti Masithah said:

:wub: thank you so much @Pepper for the link, this is one of my fave interview.  They were sooo relaxed and being themselves in this one. Ahhh ahjussiiii 

Yw! I looove that interview too and also my fave. I’ve never seen HB that happy :heart:

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

So the media it’s trying to spread some faking news about our couple again. This time it’s about the wedding of Hyun Bin’s stylist that happened LAST YEAR , that both him and Son YeJin’s close friend : GHJ attended last year.

The problem it’s that this site it’s sharing that those pics just came up Rn and that they don’t know from each time was taken. AND, the way that they wrote the article seems like they wanna to insinuate that HB and GHJ attended together just because they posed side by side on the pic and was wearing black clothes....

I’ll gonna share the article here : 

[HanCinema's News] Hyun Bin and Gong Hyo-jin Photographed at Stylist's Wedding

Photos recently went viral on the South Korean internet of Hyun Bin and Gong Hyo-jin attending a wedding together. The bride in the wedding has only been identified as a stylist. It is unknown who she works for, as she is not a celebrity and her identity is being protected for the sake of her privacy.

However, the stylist appears to have an exceptional reputation in the South Korean entertainment industry, as major actors Hyun Bin and Gong Hyo-jin were both photographed in attendance. It is unknown why the two were standing together. Their participation in this event was not publicized ahead of time and the few released anonymous photos are of limited quality.

quality.

The date on which the photos were taken is also unknown. Hyun Bin and Gong Hyo-jin may not have been obviously recognizable at the event, because they weren't wearing much makeup. Hyun Binand Gong Hyo-jin are both major stars, having appeared respectively in the recent popular dramas "Crash Landing on You" and "When the Camellia Blooms". They had not prior been known to have met each other in person.

posterphoto1166332.jpg

Written by William Schwartz

"[HanCinema's News] Hyun Bin and Gong Hyo-jin Photographed at Stylist's Wedding"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Original source link https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-news-hyun-bin-and-gong-hyo-jin-photographed-at-stylist-s-wedding-139858.html

So like I wrote bf4, seems like the media wanna another baseless fake rumor to get spread again.

I’m afraid that both of them (and now Yejin’s close friend) would be dragged to another scandal ‘cause of those fake news... I’m really worried about this guys :tears:.

It is unknown why the two were standing together

Why is media so twisted, it's was group pic!!!  People stand next to each other LOL. 

5 minutes ago, Loveisintheair said:

Why is media so twisted, it's was group pic!!!  People stand next to each other LOL. 

I do know as well.... this event happened last year.

I think since that we don’t have any news of them, the media wants just to drag them to those baseless and untrue rumors again to gain more fame.... This is really upsetting, I’m concerned about them :tears:.

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, cloyfan said:

I think SYJ has always wanted to get married - she was just becoming more jaded with time. Is this the same lady from the Kakao talk?

Haha omg I remember hyunbin saying something like this too , he did an interview when he was in his 20’s and said he hopped to be married in his 30’s. Flash forward to his 30’s and he says he hopes to be married by 40:joy: they really are such workaholics 

• Like 4
  • LOL 10