[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

13 hours ago, Loveumore said:

The three of them will just laughed it off  

Yes you're right :mrgreen:. They're adults in their late 30's and i'm sure they laugh off more rumours about them.

50 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

. Anyways I’m hoping that at least at this time this news wouldn’t cause any problems to them they had already so many things to handle while shooting CLOY, I just wanna them to focus on where they’ll confirmed their “closeness” to the public(I’m saying in codes for Fast ent. don’t DM me :D).

true that :glasses:, I want to hear wedding bells asap. 

Look at this LOL I can’t :joy::

I bet that binnie doesn’t need those pics because someone must be closer to him , laying by his side (if I guys know what I mean ):naughty:.
Spoiler

Seems like binnie got shy after their eye contact in the video :lol:.

Edit : Sweet reminder to our shoppers. When you’re going to reply to someone else previously post ,pls delete the pics/videos from the quote ‘cause this are against the Soomp Rules, the mods could lock down this forum again.

Thanks a lot :).

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 7

2 hours ago, velvetred said:

Anybody watching this?

It's about fortune and Hyun Bin's love life.

But, the fortune teller said that he will find a woman that he loves on 2021, so it means not Ye Jin ssi :bawling:? And he will get married two year laters.

Guys, I'm sad :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Actually i did watch this after you posted it and my interpretation is this.

She said that there will be more luck in his life in 2021.

Luck to meet a woman (i am guessing if he does not have a woman now)

Also  / OR (one of the two)

Luck to get married ( to get married in 2021 he must have already met that woman)

Where did she say in 2 years time?

In korean age he will be 40 in 2021(not in 2022 like international age)

Spoiler

Also

Maybe in 2021 they will confirm (thus the "meet a woman") and get married.:D:wub:

She did not specifically say that he will meet a woman in 2021 and will marry that woman! I think it is either one of the two ( either meet or either get married).

my interpretation is this. Does anyone thinks differently ?

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 7

About the media report by Hancinema about HB at his stylist wedding, and trying to link him with GHJ, I think it's really not a big worry. That's just one media, and it's in english. None of the korean media seemed to have pick it up at all. 

This particular media actually reported the old pictures very differently - focus was on HB's arms (LOL).

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/hyun-bin-steals-limelight-wedding-fitted-polo-tee?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR3SmUwAtvKV1yIjkAlQ4V5uGLDALDDj95XmOndHmCVbvPvWCMQxa_n1suE#Echobox=1585206571

So, don't be too worried about this.

As for all the fortune tellers and their predictions, well I believe that in the end Binjin will determine their own destiny. :D

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

I really wouldn’t think too much of the fortune tellings or horoscopes. It told me before that I would already have a bf, but i’m still single. HAHAHHA Anyway, here’s some happy repost that all of you would not mind seeing again :lol: seeing their clips really makes me happy even though i see it every day. My sister even said to me while reading the forum, “You’re like that every night” in an exasperated tone. I’m going delulu over them constantly praying that they would just get married (but without any pressure of course). And I cannot seem to listen to the OST because I really get emotional over them. I become like Jinnie “staring blankly ahead” whenever i hear it and remember the scenes. 

I wish only for happy vibes in this forum. Love you all! :D

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

3 hours ago, Pepper said:

Start at 1:00:00 when HB refused to post their selfie. YJ: Not funny at all 

MC: Whether its funny or not, Son Ye Jin always attacks verbally. I witness how close you are.

Rewatching it again she’s more of contradicting Yejin haha or stating the obvious that they’re close no matter how much she rebukes him. 

@Pepper which interview is this? Do DM me the link if it has been shared! Thank you!

• Like 1

@AnnieCheesecake the legal action he take is not about the table photo. It is about something else but some site wrongly interpreted it and thought he will take action on the dating or under the table issue but it is not. It is about the rumor that he is connected to JDG case. (u can google abt this i don't wanna explain here). This is the real issue that he warn to take legal action not the Da Ting Ru mor. So far no celeb have ever take legal action about DR and it will look weird if you do so. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, Annie12 said:

Actually i did watch this after you posted it and my interpretation is this.

She said that there will be more luck in his life in 2021.

Luck to meet a woman (i am guessing if he does not have a woman now)

Also  / OR (one of the two)

Luck to get married ( to get married in 2021 he must have already met that woman)

Where did she say in 2 years time?

In korean age he will be 40 in 2021(not in 2022 like international age)

Reveal hidden contents

Also

Maybe in 2021 they will confirm (thus the "meet a woman") and get married.:D:wub:

She did not specifically say that he will meet a woman in 2021 and will marry that woman! I think it is either one of the two ( either meet or either get married).

my interpretation is this. Does anyone thinks differently ?

I have the same interpretation like you. Seems like his luck will start picking up in 2020, n 2021 he has more luck in his love and even have luck to get married. yup the FT never said he will meet a woman in 2 years. or he will only meet a woman in 2021. Her words are more like his love luck will come when he enter his 40s. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Hello hello when I read some fanfic on BinJin, the fanfic make it like HB went LA after MOA wrap up party. Is this just our own conclusion or he was spotted? Not sure if this was discussed in the earlier pages. If it was, can link me to the pages? Thanks! :lol:

• Love 1

idk abt this bc i personally dont believe in fortune tellers, but we should just hope n pray for our ship:tears:. like the fortune vid abt binjin, marriage will be hard for anyone as it is a big decision. i  just dont believe in them.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

59 minutes ago, Onewaytrain said:

Hello hello when I read some fanfic on BinJin, the fanfic make it like HB went LA after MOA wrap up party. Is this just our own conclusion or he was spotted? Not sure if this was discussed in the earlier pages. If it was, can link me to the pages? Thanks! :lol:

It has been already discussed for the umpteenth number of times.I would suggest you to go to the first page of this forum.You will get a summary of all the important information before CLOY began airing.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, eLizza said:

It has been already discussed for the umpteenth number of times.I would suggest you to go to the first page of this forum.You will get a summary of all the important information before CLOY began airing.

Okkkkie I’ll start from page 1 again :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1