[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 3/23/2020 at 9:12 AM, Yanny62 said:

did anyone clarify if SYJ actually did write that compliment herself or did she really find it online? When she said it casually that she found it online, I feel like she was lying and that was her poker face in action lol.

from my analysis when curious about their relationship, i come to YJ personality based on her zodiack sign when she like someone. Based on that, a capricorn tend to know the details of someone that she likes and will show it on a subtle way. On the compliment, She show her witty side (as a capricorn always had) thats why she wrote that kind of style of compliment.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

@Helena HB is quite witty but it’s a dry wit. During the calendar making Swoon video, SYJ asked him halfway through is that all that he has done and he replied that he likes the beauty of negative space :lol: It didn’t take long for SYJ to appreciate this about him. 

I’m hoping you can find the interviews again!

• Like 10
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

Guys! SD is seriously ignoring us cloy fans and downplaying CLOY’s success and the hard work everyone involved did to make this drama so good. So we need to get their attention to make the DVD set happen!!!! That tweet has the information to how we can get their attention. 

I’m sorry if this counts as out of topic because it’s not just about binjin specifically but I’m sure everyone here wants this dvd just as badly so please don’t get mad at me for sharing this I’m sorry :/ 

• Like 3
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

About the DVD/ Blueray, I very much doubt the production company would consider producing it now if they have no intention to do so previously. Don’t think it would make any difference no matter how fans try to petition. My personal view is it will be better to just drop the idea and let the matter rest. We can always support our Binjin couple in other ways. 

@BinforJin The couples that you mentioned started dating at a younger age than Binjin. If Binjin wish to have children, they would have to plan for it so it is unlikely they have the luxury to date for 5 to 7 years at their age. Anyway, both had mentioned at various interviews that they hope to be married by 40.

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Helena said:

Those couples you brought up were much younger though.

JS  & LBY married in Sept 2013, they were 36 & 34 at that time.

Rain & KTH married in Jan 2017, they were 35 & 37.

JSW & CYR married in May 2017, they were 39 & 32.

I don't deny that they were much younger when they tied the knot but I was actually referring to maturity in relationship though... (ie  one that is not of momentary heat)

JS  & LBY married in 2013, dated since 2007.

Rain & KTH married in 2017, dated since 2012.

JSW & CYR married in 2017, dated since 2016 (this as an exception as I mentioned in my earlier post where I do acknowledge that not all young relationship will end up in splitville.. you can tell they are still very much in love. But that said not all relationship is the same.)

But my point is, i would rather their relationship be stable and they be sure of each other and the things that comes with marriage than to succumb to pressure such as getting married before 40..SYJ did mentioned that while she loves and wants to have kids, she is not sure if she is ready to give up on certain things (work opportunities etc), and that is not mature enough (along that line). ✌

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, charray said:

@BinforJin The couples that you mentioned started dating at a younger age than Binjin. If Binjin wish to have children, they would have to plan for it so it is unlikely they have the luxury to date for 5 to 7 years at their age. Anyway, both had mentioned at various interviews that they hope to be married by 40.

Dating for 2-3 years is good enough, i feel. But ya, that is me assuming they just started during CLOY. But if they got together right after TN, then ya, I suppose they are good to go... cause both did different projects and survived being 'away' from each other during filming periods in between. Haha

• Like 7
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, flailingfangirl said:

I actually started to like her was when I watched My Wife Got Married with the late Kim Joo Hyuk (he also acted with HB in Confidential Assignment).

This reminded me of Kim Joo Hyuk!  I saw a video of YJ attending KJH's funeral...she seemed so sad! I mean i could feel her! She has two movies with KJH and it should have been so hard for her to cope with the loss! Her eyes were so red and the look in her eyes in front of the elevator made me speechless!

and there were articles saying HB also attended the funeral (but i've seen no pic of him so i don't know if it's true or not) and considering he just had played Confidential Assignment with KJH he must have felt the loss.

Anyway KJH's funeral happened after TN production and before TN promo...so HB and YJ knew each other, maybe not so close yet but anyway...i wonder if they talked about his death or tried to calm each other! I can't help imagining  gentleman HB texting YJ or even meet up with her to see if she's ok or not!

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, BinforJin said:

I don't deny that they were much younger when they tied the knot but I was actually referring to maturity in relationship though... (ie  one that is not of momentary heat)

JS  & LBY married in 2013, dated since 2007.

Rain & KTH married in 2017, dated since 2012.

JSW & CYR married in 2017, dated since 2016 (this as an exception as I mentioned in my earlier post where I do acknowledge that not all young relationship will end up in splitville.. you can tell they are still very much in love. But that said not all relationship is the same.)

But my point is, i would rather their relationship be stable and they be sure of each other and the things that comes with marriage than to succumb to pressure such as getting married before 40..SYJ did mentioned that while she loves and wants to have kids, she is not sure if she is ready to give up on certain things (work opportunities etc), and that is not mature enough (along that line). ✌

The 2 couples u mentioned meet when they are in their late 20s. hence they take time to know each other more coz in you have the tendency to change when u enter 30s so I guess they didn't decided to get married soon as they want to let themselves being mature. But, there are many other couples who met in their 30s (esp if they met in drama) they only dated 1-2 years (sometimes less). I don't want to mention them because this is HB-SYJ shipping thread. You can google about them. 

And let's avoid to do comparison and bring other pairings in this thread (you can talk about them in their respective thread). This is against the rule. 

Let's just focus for Bin Jin as this is their thread. 

• Like 9

13 hours ago, Bin~jin said:

This reminded me of Kim Joo Hyuk!  I saw a video of YJ attending KJH's funeral...she seemed so sad! I mean i could feel her! She has two movies with KJH and it should have been so hard for her to cope with the loss! Her eyes were so red and the look in her eyes in front of the elevator made me speechless!

and there were articles saying HB also attended the funeral (but i've seen no pic of him so i don't know if it's true or not) and considering he just had played Confidential Assignment with KJH he must have felt the loss.

Anyway KJH's funeral happened after TN production and before TN promo...so HB and YJ knew each other, maybe not so close yet but anyway...i wonder if they talked about his death or tried to calm each other! I can't help imagining  gentleman HB texting YJ or even meet up with her to see if she's ok or not!

I saw the funeral video years ago and back then I was not a shipper so I didn’t do anything about it, because I watched it as I am a fan of Gutaeng Hyung (Kim Joo Hyuk’s nickname in 2D1N). They showed YJ coming in with short hair first, running man cast, and then some ppl I don’t know - I remember cast of 2D1N, Uhm Jung Hwa and Kwon Sang Woo... and HB with his entourage (don’t know who they are but they came in a group). Didn’t know what happened inside but I can imagine it must be really hard for them all.

But yeah, both were there at the funeral/wake service thingy.

ETA: I’ve collected my thoughts and I think it’s the same video you saw. Probably.

• Like 7
  • Love 2