[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, Chewy said:

If you don’t like to see content from me, please use the ignore button on me. Thank you 

We're so happy to have you in this forum!

:glee: thank you for sharing everything you know!

• Like 11

19 hours ago, Chewy said:

wait mrs Kim is very good in counting money too so ya....maybe you can buy some manyo/jennyhouse/rebak in the meantime to find a similar HB in your ...

Oh it may seem difficult but it's not. Try! It takes just a bit of imagination to become BinJin personal PR, V@#* or MS@#*♡ CEO, hairdresser, make-up artist, cook, housekeeper.... Wow, accountant was new and brilliant, @Fangirl22! You made me cheer for your upcoming job interview, :cheers:, clap once you got the job :hypehype:and... well, to your imagination the rest. Cheers to all, shoppers :fullofhearts:

• Like 9

@Chewy We all come from different backgrounds and our diversity is what makes this forum interesting. Just stay with us and we are all hungry for "news" about BinJin. I always cherish the contribution of everyone and like the others, this forum makes me happy everyday! We are an amazing group and i hope that anyone close to HB and SYJ will let them know. They read our stuff, i believe.:blush:

@SHpectator I love how you illustrated verbally that event and i love it too because i cannot imagine a guy like HB to be that concerned . Looking at the other press interviews of SYJ in the past like in Personal Taste and in The Pirates, she wore mini skirts. She knows how to handle herself yet i saw her reaction to HB and she became the elated follower.

@CartPusherInLA I would love to join your team in LA as i now have a cousin there who also cannot move on after CLOY. If there will be a FanMeet in the Philippines or you would like us to meet, i will volunteer to be the host. Any shipper here is Welcome . According to informal news, April 2021 is the planned visit of HB and i hope SYJ will join

too! 

@Baylack Welcome! That was a revealing write up you did a while back. I appreciated it very much!

Let us all enjoy each other's company here in this forum.:heart1:

• Like 15
  • Love 8

3 hours ago, SHpectator said:

Here we go... vrrooommmmm

SMART KNOWS THE BEST WAY TO TEASE US! 

They really SMART!

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote twitter
  • Like 12
  • Love 1

On 7/29/2020 at 6:26 PM, MY15 said:

For example, the one of HB paying the grocery bill. How can you possibly know this? It is such a minor detail that I cannot imagine HB or SYJ even telling anyone else about it. The next person who would know is the PA/Accountant but why/who would they tell such that it gets to you, as a journalist, no matter how close you may be? Or did you really manage to contact the person who took the photo?

BJ LA photos were taken by a Taiwan jornalist who so coincident bump into them at the grocery shop.LOL just like how that 2 Jordan fans bump into HB peachy grocery trip.

I believe Chewy has her source to know more details on the grocery trip and the golf venue.  She shown us a few more grocery pic in her earlier post on top of the only 2 that has been circulating around. 

The taiwan media could have share more juicy details among the journalists.  I assumed that Taiwan journalist did not immediately leave the store aft taking the photos.  He/she could have followed them secretly till they leave the store and maybe more....

• Like 10
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 3

@SHpectator the person made this :lol: this wasn't real lol... However, we should get an actual teaser soon. Just not yet :P :lol:

Also Hwang Jung Min joined in for his movie promotions through zoom and he confirmed that they were filming and that it is dry heat. Hope Binnie is handling the heat ok lol...:lol: This is why the team was originally planning on filming Jordan in March.. 

• Like 14
  • Shocked 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

20 hours ago, charray said:

Haha, this calls for our resident golf expert @Jimmy Greene to share some insights. @Jimmy Greene if it is not Newport, is there any other nice golf course around the area that they could have stayed in?

If not Pelican Inn in Newport, then I would say Carlsbad Aviara Resort and golf course. This resort is a premier location, has a famous world class spa, and great restaurants.  Ralph’s is right down the street and plenty of Starbucks nearby.  I also thought about Torrey Pines golf resort but there would have been pictures taken which we have not seen posted by Jin.  You are not staying at Torrey Pines without taking pictures of the scenery ocean cliffs etc.  Plus not to mention hang gliding at Torrey Pines.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 8
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Jimmy Greene said:

If not Pelican Inn in Newport, then I would say Carlsbad Aviara Resort and golf course. This resort is a premier location, has a famous world class spa, and great restaurants.  Ralph’s is right down the street and plenty of Starbucks nearby.  I also thought about Torrey Pines golf resort but there would have been pictures taken which we have not seen posted by Jin.  You are not staying at Torrey Pines without taking pictures of the scenery ocean cliffs etc.  Plus not to mention hang gliding at Torrey Pines.

Interesting this is quite further away. Although the resort does look very beautiful and looks like a similar style of choice to where she went for France :) It is just that we know they were spotted at Pavillions - grocery shopping and not Ralphs. However, we dont know what they were doing earlier in the day before getting spotted :P hahaa She was definitely in front of Ralphs for her friend's daughter's birthday party. Of course we know where that birthday party was held at lol. I also saw another pic that confirmed what @CartPusherInLA had said where the birthday party would be at. I only considered Terranea Resort as a quick research option as it is much closer and the Pavillions is actually not too far from that resort and it is right by the ocean. However, it is obvious they rented a car for this trip :lol: You cannot visit LA without renting a car :lol: Also why my trip dates have to be pretty much the same as them :P I just had to choose the hotter Asian country over the always hot - will there be a drought this time?  weather of LA ;):P

• Like 8
  • Love 1

On 7/28/2020 at 8:41 AM, Peony said:

I looked at some SYJ interviews in the past even with KNG and JHI, normally they initiate skin contact . Even with SJS, SYJ kept her distance. 

HB confirmed that they was close in the video below on 3th Sep 2018, the day when he took good care of her on stage. So they might have started dating before 22rd Sep 2018.

I have seen many SYJ's interviews and BTS. To be honest SYJ is a person who is not adraid of skinship with many of her costars (KNG, SJS, JWS...). Touching other people during conversations is actually one of typical traits of Alphas.

She normally laughes and jokes a lot in BTS/ interviews, so the asmosphere is comfortable. That's maybe a factor which helps her to be a chemistry master as her costars feel comfortable acting with her, being around her.

I've tried my best to express my opinion, so I hope not to create any misunderstanding. 

1583810630811-4.jpg

• Like 16
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, MY15 said:

Separate note to those who recommend taking it into DM. I understand most want to have a harmonious and fun atmosphere. But you have to allow everyone a chance to respond to a post. It is only 1 or 2 responses. There may also be others who are interested in the topic. I don't think I have seen anyone here fight endlessly.

Also, in case some think I am passive aggressive, I am not. I am direct and frank.

@MY15  

Are you a Binjin shipper? I am puzzled as I do not recall seeing you post anything on Binjin. This Is a Binjin shipper thread to post about Binjin and not to post about other users or shippers.

You may not be aware of how your posts look to others but the way you are going on and on with your passive aggressive posts on another user in a public forum is almost bordering on online harassment to me. Not sure about others but personally I feel disturbed and uncomfortable because firstly I do not want to be an unwitting party to online harassment of others and secondly it appears to me that you are trying to stir up a fan war in our thread for your own fun and entertainment but at our expense. So please do follow the others’ recommendation to take it to dm. Or better still start posting about Binjin or their love story instead.

• Like 17
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2

56 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

HB confirmed that they was close in the video below on 3th Sep 2018, the day when he took good care of her on stage. So they might have started dating before 22rd Sep 2018.

I think they kept in touch post TN filming and got closer again once reshoots happened. As I would assume there were meals again with the director :lol: Plus he sent her a food truck that may have actually not have happened in April but maybe earlier even when she first started filming SITR in February. I just wonder if she sent him a food truck for Rampant. Why lack of food trucks during Rampant filming period lol. TBD if she was also at the golf sighting on August 11 :P I mean it is clear he had time to play golf in summer too. So he was most likely continuing those night shoot filming for MOTA and if anything it was more of the other actors needing to film during the summer. Plus when he is back in SK during TN promo period, one day in September they were filming episode 4 SK shoots. I was surprised as I thought they would have done that already once they were back in SK in the summer. However one of the summer filming scenes due to sighting we know of was episode 7 :lol: Honestly, his film shoot schedule just seems confusing for this show. How did he memorize his lines :lol: It is already clear to me the editor had to do so much work to perfect episode 1-6 :lol: I see a train scene of "Granada" now on the show I am like was this Barcelona or Hungary.. or.. :lol:

Wildrose & K2 2014

c05c6345c21e.jpg

Bh4BMFwCcAA72rN.jpg

c40cb0245e47.jpg

• Like 9
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

57 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

I have seen many SYJ's interviews and BTS. To be honest SYJ is a person who is not adraid of skinship with many of her costars (KNG, SJS, JWS...). Touching other people during conversations is actually one of typical traits of Alphas.

She normally laughes and jokes a lot in BTS/ interviews, so the asmosphere is comfortable. That's maybe a factor which helps her to be a chemistry master as her costars feel comfortable acting with her, being around her.

I've tried my best to express my opinion, so I hope not to create any misunderstanding. 

Ahh...the Guerilla Interview. I love this very informal interview. The interviewer was so sly to ask indirectly if HB and YJ are dating.  "But you are close?" :fullofhearts:

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1