[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Plus he should be more excited none of his other partners had gone to his premieres ;):D 

Sorry but there is a correction....Ha Ji Won , Park Shin Hye also attended Rampant's premier..

But still  we know YJ is special..:wub:

Edit: Ahh..I got what @ElectricHearts was trying to say..He ! He

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2

I see @charray figured out what I meant  ^_^

I didnt realize she had interviewed him way back in 2009 too LOL :D She was hitting on him back then LOL :D come CLOY time syj and hb are taking care of her since she is pregnant hehe. She is talking about her charms :D 

Yea I had watched the Rampant red carpet premiere in its entirety one day :P People kept saying the cast saw them arrive and stuff but she arrives near the end of the red carpet and HB and the rest of them were all gone by then. I think someone mentioned they could be in the holding area but I dont know :P Regardless SYJ didn't do an interview on the red carpet. Other people did :) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

@Walk Kindly That’s some mean legwork there. And you hit **** ***

@ElectricHearts why did you have to remind me that he didn’t take that offer to star with Neeson....it’s so painful to even recall. That’s silly of him. and I am thinking about you earlier post of that challenge with her tags and her cover up. Very interesting I must say. 

@cloyfan I never found anyone too delulu nor embarrassing here. I have never stopped or corrected anyone from these. I didn’t even know there was a discussion on the supermarket they shopped at. I only furnished it as part of the content I shared. 

@celest1al I was waiting with bated breath as to how you would interpret it and you pretty much nailed it. Wow....

and I don’t frequent soompi much. I am mostly at DC/Daum/Naver so if any of you can read and write in korean, hit me up! 

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

@celest1al Thank you so much for giving more clarity to this. I guess the drought is getting to us and we are trying to find some candies on every nook and cranny of this ship. 

1 hour ago, celest1al said:

Hahaha Jang Dong Gun and Ko So Young are married... and Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are also mar-----? It's just funny that they put her name when other famous ladies like Ha Ji Won and Park Shin Hye came as well. 

Aha! 

:wow1:

@Walk Kindly  Oh wow! I spy a man on YJ’s shades. Awesome detective work mon ami!

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
  • Love 4

The Rampant VIP premiere stage greet is outdoor stage (fm below vid).

There’s a screen up there so they can actually see the people coming into the venue. plus from the video we can see that he is actually looking up instead of straight so he is probably looking at the screen

That’s the front view and the SCREEN on the right which HB, JDG were staring at time.

JDG wife, YJ, HJW, PSH were among the list of invited guests.

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

lol @Edelweiss88 I love it is going back to that moment of Binnie and Rampant premiere and potentially being excited that she is attending :D I mean base on her memo time date. They are already bf and gf by then :P Plus he should be more excited none of his other partners had gone to his premieres ;):D 

:heart4:

also i could never find that video again where JDG takes Binnie's phone away? like i remember seeing the clip before lol.. 

me too! i am trying to find the video where JDG teases HB and took his phone away. I Bet teasing with SYJ

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 2

@Chewy interesting. I decided to look more into that movie. Yea I guess he could have done it but chose not to. Like he wouldnt have had a break before Confidential Assignment. So he chose CA over the movie. So it was another military role he turned down :lol: Looks like it has mix reviews even though the movie did get Grand Bell Award nominations which the actors only won popularity and rising awards for.

@MASTERPIECE that is why I wanted to look at it again. Since we would get a better idea of what happened in October LOL! I couldnt remember if this was after the premiere or before. I just remember it was at a stage greeting. However, I could never find the video again.. 

• Like 5

@slowpoked dont know i think they posted a comment in the Rampant premiere video a week ago in terms of having heard that. I think this is why that account brought it up lol. Since people only discovered it today? lol..   Honestly though I also never paid attention to anyone else in the Rampant footage. Plus I dont know korean so I cant lip read :P I always could tell he seemed very happy at the premiere. It is obvious because she is attending :) 

I think he is planning on doing fan meetings. the more he takes the over seas endorsements, the first thing he brings up is his fans :) Even filming in Bargaining in Jordan, he wanted to do an interview for his Arab fans. 

I know this was mentioned before but I was more curious of the background of manyo and how it became part of L&P Cosmetics. So it looks like it started rebranding end of 2018. And we know the director signed his manyo contract to direct SYJ CF on Dec 20. We know SYJ was in Singapore before she had to go to Bangkok/later LA. Before I assumed she had signed in early December but now I wonder if it was earlier only because SYJ is such a planner :P If she was already planning on going to Singapore and LA, she would need to fit in her trip to Bangkok in there too.

In the end of 2018 Manyo Factory started the rebranding process which involved significant design and product name changes. It’s been reported in the local news (MoneyToday) that the owner of the Mediheel masks brand the L&P Cosmetics company has acquired 70% of the Manyo Factory stake. The enterprise value of Manyo Factory was estimated by 25-30 million dollars at that time. As a result, the Manyo Factory has been incorporated as a subsidiary of the L&P Cosmetics with a new name – ma:nyo, but it is still operated by the two founders Kim Hyun Soo and Hwang Kwan Ik. L&P Cosmetics decided to invest in a variety of cosmetic products in addition to its mainstay mask products. With the ma:nyo in mind, they planned to target the online market along with the offline channels such as the existing H & B stores and duty free shops. Nowadays, Ma:nyo is known as one of the top Korean brands with natural, organic and botanical ingredients. It has around 450,000 official online store members and is one of the fastest growing brands, with sales average eight times higher than the initial average in one year.

https://mistetic.com/about-manyo-factory/

Back to me wondering about that mediheal skincare account on instagram lol. Also I realized director_jjoo does follow that account lol. i wonder when he followed the account lol hmm ;)

• Like 9

7 hours ago, Chewy said:

lol I give you one more receipt, that day someone was asking who pays for the groceries in LA? Well he did, and he lets her decide what to put in that cart mostly awwwww..... And that supermarket is actually Pavilions and not Ralph’s 

@Chewy glad to have you back...I was probably new to the forum when I was enjoying reading your posts and then poof! you were MIA :D.  Thank you for sharing this though ...me personally, I don't really look for receipts (but I embrace them if they are dropped as freebies he he) I just ship the two based on what I see (LoL) and I respect and welcome everyone's opinion, logics and delulus. 

54 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I have an extremely ambitious wish for great things to happen in the Philippines 

1) If HB really has a fan meet confirmed for Manila next year(I cannot confirm those now at press time), then I fervently wish for YJ to be the special guest. 

2) I fervently wish for both HB and YJ to appear together in the Philippines for Smart promos. 

I will reciprocate such kindness with the first flight I can get on to catch both of them in one frame since I couldn’t in BAA!

And no I am NOT delulu in wishing for these to happen. I am dead serious that it should happen this way? No? 

Although I will surely envy their fans in the Philippines and such a bummer that I won't be able to go...make this happen yeah...your updates will be gold.

• Like 10