[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

12 hours ago, Samsam said:

Good morning! 

confirmed. Jane Basas of Smart really is a shipper and she knows how to make our hearts flutter :fullofhearts: 

I’m pretty sure Guadalupe Bridge will be a sight to behold this August. I wouldn’t mind getting stuck in this area with Ye Jin and Bin’s billboards side by side 

So SERIously Excited for this :star: RIVEAL :star:

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, Samsam said:

I’m pretty sure Guadalupe Bridge will be a sight to behold this August. I wouldn’t mind getting stuck in this area with Ye Jin and Bin’s billboards side by side 

Good morning indeed.

BinJin shippers adapting to the new normal where they see HB and SYJ billboards everywhere :D 

Who would mind even if they're stuck in traffic if their eyes and delulu mind are well fed :wub: haha if I were there, i might find myself drooling over Binnie and jealous of Jinnie for having him all by herself :joy:

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

Is this for real? Bench real estate plan for Binnie billboards? And then add Yejin's Smart billboard (will likely temporarily replace HB's Smart, or atop his?)... Might as well rename Guadalupe bridge to BinJin Bridge lolz

In other news... Seoul Drama Awards will be on Sept 10, without spectators... most likely Hb won't be there, right? Cuz even if he finish filming early he'll need to self-quarantine upon return for 2 weeks? 

• Like 14
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Oh glad they officially decided on a date for the Seoul Drama Awards :) They had a date range before. It looks like only winners would be invited though. So it will depend who is nominated. So does that mean nominations are going to come out on Friday still or is it delayed :P 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

37-year-old South Korean goddess Son Yejin cooperated with male god Hyun Bin last year in the movie "The Negotiation", and it was rumoured that there were love sparks between them. It was then reported that Hyun Bin was dining with Son Yejin and her parents, and some netizens even took photos of the two of them shopping in at a supermarket in US, causing the love scandal news to spread.

3) UDN Stars reporting about Binjin grocery shopping, It says it is exclusive news. (my assumption is that UDN Star bought copyrights for the pictures from the netizen concerned, hence Apple Daily was not able to post the grocery pix in their news)

Haha i love how the translation mentioned Goddess and Male God :shaq:, they both really are GGTU (God's Gift to Us)..anyway thanks @TotoroSY for the articles, so the Netizen did not disclose the actual supermarket they were in! Must be lost in translation that the supermarket was at Ralphs....anyway whats most important is that they were sighted grocery shopping together...heheh:rickroll: 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

21 minutes ago, swclw said:

May I know when will Hyun Bin back from Jordan?

Will he able to attend SDA?

Now it sounds like sometime in September :P Who knows when they keep giving us confusing updates on when the movie film shoot is suppose to be done :lol: I think he will definitely be back before his birthday. I don't know about the awards. It says only winners will be attending. There isn't that many categories for kdramas at this awards. Plus I assume once he comes back he has to go under quarantine :P At least being home under quarantine is better than the 8 days in hotel room lol

• Like 9
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I found the old fan meeting video of when Yoon Eun Hye joins SYJ at her fan meeting. YEH had a cameo appearance on Personal Taste. I brought this up recently (how HB and SYJ know YEH) but I hadn't seen the video of it. Now watching it this time.. I looked at this part of their chat more closely :P SYJ is talking about how they became close friends. Remind you this was the time she didn't have many friends. 

SYJ: There was a drama called Personal Taste and she had made a cameo appearance on. I saw her that one day and I really liked her 

MC: But over the many years, you've been an actress you've never had that kind of things happen to you right

SYJ: Yea cause it's not really easy to meet and become close with people like that, right? And I was reviewing the shots and I was thinking ah I think she is ok. I think she's someone who'd understand me. Then we kept in touch and became close

Anyways basically what she says in January 2012, confirms to me that she and Binnie kept in touch after they filmed The Negotiation. They had so many similarities in common and met up with the director everyday for food/drinks.. Even what she says in regards to YEH can even be stuff to be said in regards to Binnie too. However, with them come TN promo period time, they can't tell us more detail on this :P Except Binnie says they met at PIFAN and Jinnie talks about her SeGa cameo (or basically kept it more work related telling us the reshoots/audio recording lol). I wonder why :lol:

:heart4:

• Like 7

13 hours ago, OneDayInJune said:

Keep on voting guys!

https://kingchoice.me/topic-most-beautiful-korean-actress-of-all-time-59.html?option=36800&fbclid=IwAR1GOVQ7zk2naQdNcCfze-E2XsxmtBugg8HdZAZo0HS3lHI3KMYIeQ6dIuc

SYJ got the most votes on both, antis really do their best aren't they? But ofc we can beat them :happyshakes:

Am doing every minute during my free time...go son ye jin.

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote image
  • Like 10

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Now it sounds like sometime in September :P Who knows when they keep giving us confusing updates on when the movie film shoot is suppose to be done :lol: I think he will definitely be back before his birthday. I don't know about the awards. It says only winners will be attending. There isn't that many categories for kdramas at this awards. Plus I assume once he comes back he has to go under quarantine :P At least being home under quarantine is better than the 8 days in hotel room lol

I see. I think that way too. Because there's no certain date when will he come back.

Is the third batch has left to Jordan? I read somewhere (or here :sweatingbullets:) there will be 3rd batch who has to leave to Jordan. 

He can got his quarantine at home? because my friend in SK said there are rooms for quarantine people who just return or just come in Korea. But I don't know the details. But many said too, their idol has to left Korea but didn't have quarantine periods when they were back. I hope it goes same with Binnie. Because he must be missed a certain someone and I believe, he can't wait to meet her.

:fiercebunny:

• Like 9

@TotoroSY  Thanks for checking out the sources of those grocery pics .  Lol this person was so lucky to catch 2 POWERFUL Hallyu stars grocery shopping in a foreign land...Luckily she choose to take those pics and not asked for autographs, else we wont have these precious grocery receipts 

:heartxoxo:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

So I searched and verified that it was indeed taken by a Taiwanese netizen, not a reporter.

@TotoroSYwe may never know which grocery store they went , but strong evidence seem to point that it was Pavilion's (definitely not Ralph's).  When I first heard about it my inkling was the Pavilion's in Hancock Park as this is the closest to Koreatown (there is members-only golf course The Wilshire Country Club, where there are many Korean members), but the more I read on the posts here, the mm ore convinced I was that it was the Pavilions in Newport Beach close to the Resort at Pelican Hill.

With due respect to @Chewy who begged to disagree that the golfing rendezvous did not happen there. There is evidence to support the strong possibility that they may have stayed at the Resort at Pelican Hill, not only for its exclusivity and privacy (and needless to say a world class golf course with a view) but also because SYJ herself has stayed there. And there is a  Pavilions's 5 minutes away.  So we may not have the solid proof you have to say this is not the place they played golf at, it still would make perfect sense. Furthermore, The Resort is in Newport Beach, and nearby is an area where there are many affluent Chinese and Taiwanese residents.

@Jimmy Greene I am not a golfer like you but I am a long time resident of LA and I am sure you will agree that LA and SoCal is a wonderful haven for golfers .  If the timeline is correct (please confirm @ElectricHeartsthey stayed here for at least 10 days, plenty of time to check out different golf courses and meet up with friends (like the reported meeting with HB's Marine Senior).  I also believe that they both attended the birthday party of SYJ's friend's daughter in Koreatown where the picture by the tree (as referred to by @Walk Kindly)was taken not by a smart phone but by a camera, similar to the one used in Europe.  

Meanwhile, HB is filming in the hot hot Jordan weather (it would have been so much easier to have filmed in March as originally planned).  All is quiet in SYJ's camp... for us the drought is real, as dry as the Wadi Rum Desert.  I hope it rains candies soon to feed our hungry hearts.

• Like 6
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Now it sounds like sometime in September :P 

we hope he can be back in kor before sep 25 to spend  his 3rd year birthday with YJ.  lol we also hope on Sep 25, 9.25am/pm, YJ will update her GREAT WALL OF HB in her ig.  We miss their couple pic in her ig. :ohboy2:

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

18 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Regarding the LA grocery receipt I shared: there were many pictures taken and obviously not everything would be released to public. And of course they saw their lovely interaction and how he paid for their stuff in the end. LA has tons of Chinese and Koreans who saw them throughout the trip but choose not to expose. 

just like how everyday people in Korea can sight either of them without spilling it out on the Internet because that’s their personal time. 

I remember reading how the poster said they are "affectionately traveling together." I wonder how affectionate they were :sweatingbullets::D

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 5