[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

I love how I found out that both of them love watches and have collections of them. Even like and own the same brands like Rolex (am not a watch expert so just quoting other fans).

Since following the HB fashion account, I have learned more about his fashion :P And how much he even wears Rolex watches over the years. I thought he pretty much was wearing more  Omega watches but he wasnt. He pretty much started wearing Omega watches again because he was filming MOTA. His character also wears Omega watches a few times in the show. However, he has been wearing more Rolex watches since Rampant promo period :P Like he chose to wear his Rolex watch in LA :P - he is wearing a Rolex watch when he spotted at the airport coming back lol. We know she is wearing her Rolex watch she has had for a while lol. Also I realized apparently he likes to wear branded clothes when he is at the airport. When he left for Spain to film MOTA, he was wearing Nike brand from top to bottom similar to leaving airport to Jordan where he is wearing all Under Armour :lol: When his recent grocery shopping happened, the person said he was wearing all Under Armour. I was like.. I hope he brought other clothes on this trip and not just from one brand :P 

:heart4:

• Like 10
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Chewy said:

Amazing how shippers associate everything to their own pairing, from empty crystal glasses, dogs, watches, peaches, humans of any form, stylists, hair salons, hair dryer, even air conditioner brand, refrigerator brand and style,fashion sense, accessories, even color of food, beer, the smiles, even color of teeth, baby photos, even comparing parents and associating dad looks etc, oh and how can I even forget about the ear lobes.....

The drought is real thats why hahahha. Seriously, they better come out now so we dont end up  associating the entire universe to Binjin

• LOL 19

I know I said earlier that I would not post again. At the risk of being called out again (but since so many others are off-topic here too), this is too much to resist.

@Chewy

I used to like reading your posts. It seemed you were a professional in the industry and had inside/real information.

Then suddenly one day, someone who claimed to be into psychology called you out. Some members here agreed. But the person who did that deleted her account. Then created another one. Posted once or twice and has since disappeared. I would have given you the benefit of doubt from that. But you disappeared too without ever defending yourself/explaining.

So I am really curious exactly what you are.

(Edit: Although your post was not untrue)

To say that your post was in jest and the rest did not get your humour does not really fly. I saw that you edited your post twice, so you must have re-read it and known the impact it would have.

I know I could get slammed again for writing this, but heck, I had wondered then and just had to ask since you are back!

@TotoroSY

What a fabulous rebuttal. You even found a way to comment on "air"! Top notch.

(I am not taking any sides here.)

• Like 8
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, bin-jin said:

I

Okay, please clarify. This "bodyguard" that seems to accompany BinJin together and individually, is he an employee of Vast or is he a bodyguard that can be contracted by anybody?  

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

@Chewy

If the other party was wrong, it would have been great if you had said something. I was on your side.

Well if you are here to stay, I would love the opportunity to read your stuff again. Beats reading about peaches LOL.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

I don't put much weight on the bodyguard(s) one way or another because often they are employed by a company. And they seem to be shared amongst a lot of Korean celebrities. 

And I hope people remember the rules of the thread. Posts that can be perceived as attacking other members (and other ships) are not allowed. Perhaps take it to PMs if necessary?  Let's not ruin the good vibes :ok:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

20 hours ago, eLizza said:

Slightly off-topic but related to CLOY ..

So , this person is a member of Television Critics association and she watched CLOY..

She really had only praise for the whole show.  I feel glad that she commended the writer, director ,editor etc ..along with the actors for doing such a nice job..CLOY masterpiece indeed.

PS: You can read the full thread on twitter.

This is what I have been saying the whole time, that's why I got confused at Beksang (my first to watch a Korean award show) and began to watch other contenders' dramas. CLOY has everything, I still stand on my pov that Binnie should have also won the best actor. It's hard enough to portray a cold but soft  and comedic character rather than just one angle bubbly and or comedian all throughout or a straight dreary character.  The story was all thought off, best director and best writer would have won it as well. Best rom-com yeah...

Hope I won't get reprimanded for this subtle rant (he he)...I still feel for CLOY. It's the show that made the whole universe come together. I'd still probably in my own cocoon world with zero idea of our OTP and K-ent...so thanks to CLOY #CrashLandingOnYou

:sweet:

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

19 minutes ago, Chewy said:

that day someone was asking who pays for the groceries in LA? Well he did, and he lets her decide what to put in that cart mostly awwwww.....

I need Binnie to pay for my groceries too huhuhu (poor me lol)

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

The drought is real. 

We can dig through every single piece of clue and reanalyze again and again. Then, we watch their clips again and again, hoping we could find some new clues. They can be a ANYTHING AND IN ANY FORM. But I am not ashamed of it even people call me delulu:D.  Cos I know this drought is sweeping through all continents, in every single country that has Netflix...I even wonder if this worldwide drought affected NK as well :blink: So, I will happily admit I am delulu, if the ship is Biinjin. Millions of people are with me :)

Now, I wonder if both just show up separately would help to ease this drought... 6 months condolences period is coming to an end, I wonder if they will shed some lights to us.

@September 22@binjinmade a good point, and I think many of us have mentioned that already that Binjin will stop the rumors if they are not fine with it.  In fact, I want to reiterate, what they have been doing since 2019 invite shippers to ship them religiously, so it will be the biggest fraud if they are not real... :sweatingbullets:  I trust they won’t do that to fans even YJ likes to play tricks to people... :rolleyes: 

Lastly, chill out ladies. I know we have many different fans from different countries, background and ethnicity. Some of us may grow up to make jokes with sarcasm. I do too. So chill out and have a great day. Hope the drought will be over soon with pouring rain (candies), then we will see pretty rainbow :P

• Like 12
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2

3 minutes ago, Fangirl22 said:

None of the above. I'll just get back to work then huhu :crybaby: cant he consider hiring me as his accountant? he got alot of :kaching3: to count though I'll help him:heythere:

wait mrs Kim is very good in counting money too so ya....maybe you can buy some manyo/jennyhouse/rebak in the meantime to find a similar HB in your country? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 17
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

9 minutes ago, Chewy said:

wait mrs Kim is very good in counting money too so ya....maybe you can buy some manyo/jennyhouse/rebak in the meantime to find a similar HB in your country? 

its just good to be reading posts again from you chewy. ☺️

• Like 7
  • Love 3

14 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Even if I buy the whole manyo/jennyhouse/rebak building I wont find someone similar to HB :crymeme: I'll just go and cry in the corner then :bawling:

• LOL 13
  • Where's My Oppa? 3