[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

I found the old fan meeting video of when Yoon Eun Hye joins SYJ at her fan meeting. YEH had a cameo appearance on Personal Taste. I brought this up recently (how HB and SYJ know YEH) but I hadn't seen the video of it. Now watching it this time.. I looked at this part of their chat more closely :P SYJ is talking about how they became close friends. Remind you this was the time she didn't have many friends. 

SYJ: There was a drama called Personal Taste and she had made a cameo appearance on. I saw her that one day and I really liked her 

MC: But over the many years, you've been an actress you've never had that kind of things happen to you right

SYJ: Yea cause it's not really easy to meet and become close with people like that, right? And I was reviewing the shots and I was thinking ah I think she is ok. I think she's someone who'd understand me. Then we kept in touch and became close

Anyways basically what she says in January 2012, confirms to me that she and Binnie kept in touch after they filmed The Negotiation. They had so many similarities in common and met up with the director everyday for food/drinks.. Even what she says in regards to YEH can even be stuff to be said in regards to Binnie too. However, with them come TN promo period time, they can't tell us more detail on this :P Except Binnie says they met at PIFAN and Jinnie talks about her SeGa cameo (or basically kept it more work related telling us the reshoots/audio recording lol). I wonder why :lol:

:heart4:

YEH is the girl from Coffee Prince right? I think i also stumbled upon an old clip from her talking about how she met SYJ and she said even when our queen was so tired that day from the shoot (i guess it was Personal Taste?) SYJ still met her, helped/coached her with her acting as she was a newbie or something like that.. i really love love YJ (and HB too) being generous to younger actors. :sparklyeyes:

• Like 18
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, CartPusherInLA said:

I am not a golfer like you but I am a long time resident of LA and I am sure you will agree that LA and SoCal is a wonderful haven for golfers .  If the timeline is correct (please confirm @ElectricHeartsthey stayed here for at least 10 days, plenty of time to check out different golf courses and meet up with friends (like the reported meeting with HB's Marine Senior).  I also believe that they both attended the birthday party of SYJ's friend's daughter in Koreatown where the picture by the tree (as referred to by @Walk Kindly)was taken not by a smart phone but by a camera, similar to the one used in Europe.  

Meanwhile, HB is filming in the hot hot Jordan weather (it would have been so much easier to have filmed in March as originally planned).  All is quiet in SYJ's camp... for us the drought is real, as dry as the Wadi Rum Desert.  I hope it rains candies soon to feed our hungry hearts.

I’m not a golfer either, but I’ve been to LA and SoCal enough times to know that January is a GREAT time to be doing outdoor stuff like golf, especially if you’re coming from a really cold country like Korea. LA would be a great escape from the snow and cold. I’m sure whichever golf courses they went to, they enjoyed the sport, the weather and each other’s company. 

Jordan this time of the year is probably similar to Vegas since it’s a desert. I don’t know if HB will try to sneak in a golf game or two, if his schedule permits. He might find it too hot lol.

• Like 9
  • Love 4

12 minutes ago, Chewy said:

. I still remember one korean man who saw them outside a restaurant that said, he treats her like his baby. 

how does he treat her like a baby? What did he see? omg no wonder why Ye Jin acts so feminine when she is with HB hahaha. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Just a bit of a ramble here. I would like to get different perspectives on this, as I think about it a lot haha! My theory on when BinJin officially got together is like shifting sand, that changes with every new candy. LOL!

I sometimes think it was before TN promos, but sometimes I feel like it’s during TN promos, but last night, I read a fanfic that made sense, and I thought, maybe it was after TN promos. This may seem insignificant but it makes me happy to think about their timeline, so I hope you indulge me. I guess we will never know for sure, right? But it’s fun to speculate.

While HB was very attentive during TN promos, and SYJ posted all those instagram videos (including that heart one) and they were always touching elbows and shoulders, there was still a shyness between them, right? Just thinking about it makes me all giddy! 

But moving on to the present, I really have a feeling they’re already married, so I’m just waiting for that wedding photo to emerge. I must admit that when (not if!!) I first see it, I would probably think it’s edited because so many BinJin fans are so talented and their edited photos and videos (and fake subs) look so real hahaha! 

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 8

59 minutes ago, CartPusherInLA said:

@Jimmy Greene I am not a golfer like you but I am a long time resident of LA and I am sure you will agree that LA and SoCal is a wonderful haven for golfers .  If the timeline is correct (please confirm @ElectricHeartsthey stayed here for at least 10 days, plenty of time to check out different golf courses and meet up with friends (like the reported meeting with HB's Marine Senior).  I also believe that they both attended the birthday party of SYJ's friend's daughter in Koreatown where the picture by the tree (as referred to by @Walk Kindly)was taken not by a smart phone but by a camera, similar to the one used in Europe.  

Yes from what I had found out earlier in the day, the hotel for the birthday party is definitely the one in SYJ January 26 photo ;) That is like 101% confirmed lol. It is still TBD if it was actually Jan 26 since the info in SYJ thread says otherwise. unless the info that was mentioned on her flight day and Sophia's birthday is incorrect. Somehow I also found someone that use to work with SYJ on her Missha CF in 2014 that now lives in LA too :lol: Anyways, it was interesting find :P Then I saw a lot of LA wedding photos.. Yea it didn't exactly help me :D 

Well if we make them in LA from Jan 7-23* (for HB it would be longer than 10 days / He flew out on Jan 23 and arrived back in SK on Jan 24)  CLOY has it dated for Jan 7 :P That is only reason why I made LA start date of Jan 7 :P She was done her manyo CF in Bangkok on Jan 1/2? I forget which day now lol. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Just want to say Hi to everyone here. Am not a new shipper but for sure always been a silent one here :relaxed: so glad to find this place where I can ease my mind whenever the wave of questions or  worriness or sometimes doubt came in my mind about our lovely couple ( altho i know it's a waste of time for me cause we've been blessed by so many receipts given up until now). thank you all for everything you've shared here ❤️. i will continue to love, stay positive and never stop praying for our couple, always and forever! 

• Like 9
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1

34 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Hahahahaha @CartPusherInLA Nono I did not disagree abt whatever golfing rendezvous. I only said it’s a different place. Hint: think outside the box 

was said to be very affectionate, how he came behind her to protect her away from the lens, how he lets her pick up whatever she wants and how he glares at the camera when he learned that they were exposed haha. I still remember one korean man who saw them outside a restaurant that said, he treats her like his baby. 

Who is that korean man outside a resto tho? "Treats her like his baby"? Korean men talk that way IRL? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

I have been lurking in this forum since the very first page and it is true that every now and then there is someone who will bash people for some take or saying that they don't agree with. Can people just take it easy? Our enemies are just trollers and antis but not fellow shippers. Come on.

• Like 11
  • Love 3

19 minutes ago, Nenski said:

This is the newly created Facebook page for Smart Signature Choice.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2693732637534604/?ref=share

Looks like it’s a new product/service from Smart. So excited to see the launch!

Oh a facebook group :D I think they deleted it though. It is now gone LOL

Too early for the riveal I guess :P 

1 hour ago, bin-jin said:

we hope he can be back in kor before sep 25 to spend  his 3rd year birthday with YJ.  lol we also hope on Sep 25, 9.25am/pm, YJ will update her GREAT WALL OF HB in her ig.  We miss their couple pic in her ig. 

:lol: with the 9:25pm ;) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

23 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Oh a facebook group :D I think they deleted it though. It is now gone LOL

Nope, I see it. It’s a newly created private group. Looking at it right now. You have to request to be a member of the group. Sounds fancy lol. This must be some high-end, members-only type of product they are promoting, given the color scheme is gold.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 4

4 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

On the SMART ad, why do I see a coffee Nescafe Gold in the background?!

Lol is for Cap Ri to brew his Americano for Seri?:spitswater:

Lol that Nescafé one is a spoof! Filipinos love doing edits like that :P They are paying homage to Captain Ri making coffee for Seri.

• LOL 20
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

18 minutes ago, Nenski said:

Nope, I see it. It’s a newly created private group. Looking at it right now. You have to request to be a member of the group. Sounds fancy lol. This must be some high-end members-only type of product they are promoting, given the color scheme is gold.

If it's high-end I don't think I can afford it hahaha (if it's really what Jinnie will endorse)

• Like 2
  • LOL 5