[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, Restless_Hearts said:

The Mrs. Kim part... unless you were referring to his mom... ;)

OMG!! Silly me! When I read @Chewy mentioned Mrs. Kim, I thought It was HB's mom! I lost in translation in here. HAHAHAHA. I don't understand why you said indirect confirmation, then I read your post and suddenly realized that there is a person called Mrs. Kim except his mother! :Woah:

• Like 1
  • LOL 17
  • Wiggle 2

@SuZy Leoo SYJ hasn't done one in so long. she had also done it around her birthday. last one maybe in jan 2012/2013? (i keep forgetting the year :P) However, it seemed like she was interested again during their CLOY press interview with Taiwan when Binnie was talking about having yummy mango bingsu lol. She said that she would go if they wanted to have her. 

@CartPusherInLA yea I also noticed he had worn Alexander McQueen too during Rampant promo period. The vogue photoshoot was mostly Alexander McQueen, wooyoungmi and of course tom ford and ermenegildo zegna lol. I feel like Belma is just also really good with keeping up with the trends lol. Like even her Rampant premiere jacket and his jacket for MOTA wrap up party are very similar.. here I was like why are the coats so similar lol. Was this on purpose :lol: This is 3 months later lol.. Plus we know she is in Bangkok then lol

• Like 9
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, cloyfan said:

@SHpectator I love how detailed your observations of that special day were! HB was practically tripping over himself trying to find things he could do for SYJ - it was SO extra but also so adorable and heart fluttering. I agree that SYJ was swooning over his actions as well - she was flashing shy smile and flirty eyes left and right. My theory on this day has to do with something that @ElectricHearts had pointed out in one of her timeline some time ago. I didn’t realize it but after their promo event on August 9, HB actually spent the rest of August in Europe filming MOTA. So my theory is that Binjin ignited/flamed a crazy spark on August 9 during that first promo event - and they couldn’t act on it for one month, which is practically an eternity when you’ve just discovered that you’re both giddy for each other. And so when he returned in time for that second promo event on September 3, they were SO nervous and excited to be around each other again - the butterflies were BOUNTIFUL. The frequency of TN promo events went into overdrive after that and so they got to spend a lot of time together and got more and more comfortable with each other. The fact that we got to witness this BLOSSOMING right before our eyes - well we are just very lucky, aren’t we? :wub:

WOW just reading this is making my heart so full! i can literally imagine this happening in my mind and it's so sweet to think about the early stages of their relationship! to imagine to 30 something year olds acting like that like discovering their first love is one of the main reasons I just can't move on from these two until i hear wedding bells! 

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

1 hour ago, PRNforhappiness said:

Nice to meet you all.

I lurked this thread for a long time. I decided to join the ship here. Some ppl mentioned me in this thread from my twitter account (same name)

Hope for the best and SMART CF coming soon.

Welcome to the BJ fam here.  Lol its the BKK trip in Jan 2019 where YJ was doing her CF in Sriracha.  Binnie will be coming to Thailand again to taste his fav thai food and perhaps he will his other half along privately.

Lol, I saw few tweeters also joining here ...

:hahah!:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

i have rechecked the facts by watching Ferragamo 2018 Fall Winter on Youtube( Link here https://youtu.be/i4zv5jnokmM ) and if you look at 1:21 you will see the bag the model wore that is similar to the one YJ wore to Rampant premiere.And just look closely you will see HB in the far corner lol .What a coincidence ;)

• Like 11
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Wiggle 2

7 hours ago, blue velvet said:

i have rechecked the facts by watching Ferragamo 2018 Fall Winter on Youtube( Link here https://youtu.be/i4zv5jnokmM ) and if you look at 1:21 you will see the bag the model wore that is similar to the one YJ wore to Rampant premiere.And just look closely you will see HB in the far corner lol .What a coincidence ;)

We call that a ” pasalubong” in Filipino. Meaning a gift that you bring back to your  loved one when you go on a trip. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

8 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Ok this is very funny. I don’t have the answers to the questions about other possible pairings so please do not DM me about those. I wouldn’t know. Thank you. 

and regarding the receipts/candies I shared here. I wouldn’t shared if I don’t have the legit juice on it and it’s ok if you don’t buy it. You don’t have to doubt/question/throw shade at me or tell me about it if you cannot even trust journalists because then you probably have no one else to trust. Because receipts/candies are meant for people who enjoyed and believed in them anyway. 

If you don’t like to see content from me, please use the ignore button on me. 
thank you. 

can you please share a latest receipts or juices you have for them? we all would be happy with it!!! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Ok this is very funny. I don’t have the answers to the questions about other possible pairings so please do not DM me about those.
I respect each and every ship however I just don’t know about them to answer you. Thank you. 

and regarding the receipts/candies I shared here. I wouldn’t shared if I don’t have the legit juice on it and it’s ok if you don’t buy it. You don’t have to doubt/question/throw shade at me or tell me about it if you cannot even trust journalists because then you probably have no one else to trust. Because receipts/candies are meant for people who enjoyed and believed in them anyway. 

If you don’t like to see content from me, please use the ignore button on me. 
thank you. 

Hide contents

I'll take whatever receipts and candies available chingu :wub:, then I'll decide what to believe, because yes it's only for those who enjoy and believe :2540_meh:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

They do not know how much I love Binnie's smile when looking at the screen, if the translation is correct I can imagine how nervous and anxious he was when he saw her enter, it is really very nice.  By the way ... Has anyone wondered how many kisses that were not in the script are in CLOY?  I stumbled upon Binjin's old interview when they ask that ... of so many projects they've had, how come they just crossed paths in TN?  and yejinssi says that he was the one who did not make them, that makes me see how beautiful and precise destiny is because perhaps if they had known each other before, they would not be aware that both have been the best co-protagonist of the other after having passed  for so many ... but going back to CLOY, the kiss that is seen in the far shot of when Ri-Ri couple meets again in Switzerland I do not think it has been, because it is a distant shot that people do not take great importance because  It was not a simple close hug, you see a kiss, we saw the zoom and I do not know if you remember that in the BLOs of CLOY in the final scene they both kiss in a distance from the camera, however in the BTS it is seen that they themselves  They plan it because Binnie said he thought it was okay for him to end up with the two of them just looking at the view and Yejinssi scolded him saying it was very unromantic and the idea of the flowers was also from both of them...

I know my brain is thirsty for more than binjin

:poledance:

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

Sun Bin teasing Binnie with the lyrics “You dont know how beautiful you are” and Binnie cute reaction.

LOL, wonder what heart fluttering reaction we will see if Jinnie is singjng it to him 

:sparklyeyes:

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1