[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

That’s a tall order. You need to have eye smile, sexy body, that hair, those long legs, that face. If you possess all that and happen to also have the name Son Eon Jin on on your national ID, you can try applying with Vast 

How about if we apply to Vast to be the part time cook cum housekeeper at Jin's house or Bin's house instead?

:surprisedwut: Brilliant idea, right?

Imagine the photos that we will have. Imagine how we can check out their groceries and fridge for beer and peaches and what have you. And we will know who is that close friend coming over for lunch and dinner and even more. And receipts fished out from the trash bin for @Walk Kindly, our Star Investigator to investigate (yes, real receipts, duh). 

:kaching3: :kaching1:

And shippers, we are gonna have a party. It will be raining candies everyday. 

:happydance:

Where are our Resident Agents? Hope they are not lost in Jordan.

Calling our Resident Agents! You have a new assignment to go undercover in Jin's house or Bin's house, whichever you can gain access to. No, you can't bring your cat. 

(Haha! This is what the Binjin drought is doing to us. Maybe I should just go and write some fan fiction.) 

:cries3:

• Like 1
  • LOL 20
  • Awesome 2

8 minutes ago, Chewy said:

@charray how brave of you to want to be the housekeeper. Lol if you stay in and you hear all the naughty noises made by them at night, I don’t ever know how you can sleep well. 
Such a sexciting thought!! 

:2540_meh:

Oh to be a fly on the wall.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

3 hours ago, Fangirl22 said:

The drought is real thats why hahahha. Seriously, they better come out now so we dont end up  associating the entire universe to Binjin

BUT we aren't that bad :D i mean peaches are still a fruit to us lol. seasonal fruit for the summer. that is why he bought peaches in Jordan.. Also why she had peach pasta in August 2017 - probably on her short trip to Japan? Honestly, that peach pasta was probably on special menu then. 

2 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

I don't put much weight on the bodyguard(s) one way or another because often they are employed by a company. And they seem to be shared amongst a lot of Korean celebrities. 

My only thoughts in regards to the bodyguard is they probably just always ask for him a lot. He knows them well. Why not always ask for him :) It is easier for a working relationship and who knows maybe he knows other things too in regards to their private life :P i am sure always requesting for the same person - that person would soon see things :P 

2 hours ago, Chewy said:

lol I give you one more receipt, that day someone was asking who pays for the groceries in LA? Well he did, and he lets her decide what to put in that cart mostly awwwww..... And that supermarket is actually Pavilions and not Ralph’s 

I was also joking when I said that LOL! :P I was relating it in terms of math and somehow Jinnie said they were both bad at math :lol: However, it is clear TN vlive chat, he is really quick to do math lol. I think it should be obvious who should be paying ^_^ Yea we figured out not long ago that they were grocery shopping at Pavillions and most likely stayed at the nice golf course by Newport hahaa

:heart4:

• Like 9
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

wait mrs Kim is very good in counting money too so ya....maybe you can buy some manyo/jennyhouse/rebak in the meantime to find a similar HB in your country? 

Are you referring to HB's mom or someone else? :hwaiting2:

Thanks for the other receipt....good to know HB paid for the grocery and he let YJ decide what she wanted. Now I'm curious....you must be someone really close to HB to know about this little detail!!! Thank you though for posting here and giving us these crumbs when you actually don't have to because you already know the real truth :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

Hi Everyone, I just dreamt being in Jordan, so i made a short video of photo and video grabbed crumbs leftover from all our binjin shippers. Setting dates back 2011 closest to how it looked like if the Production Staff of Bargaining would have a realistic filmography. Luckily, my nanny who is in Jordan heard of HB being there. But she is quite far from the city, at her age she cant travel too restricted by CoVID. He really is famous wherever he goes. Well my dream is about butterflies and me travelling, so i tried to picture it out thru this video, ironic is that HB was getting on a horse looking like Indiana Jones saving his damsel in distress no other that SYJ. 

Butterflies in a dream often represent longevity of life, romance, spirituality, joy, and creativity. It could represent a new way of thinking in your life, or taking on a new perspective. You may be undergoing some sort of transformation in your life. ... A man dreaming of a butterfly can signify beauty in his life.

1. Horses as Symbols of Power

In dreams, horses can symbolize how we feel about power—how we connect to it, how we harness it. The stronger and healthier the horses in our dreams, the stronger and healthier our connection to our own power

Hope you enjoy the video Annyeong, 

:allgoodlol:

• Like 10
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, Chewy said:

@ElectricHearts I didn’t know it’s you. But it’s not that golf course that they stayed in. Try again? 

Haha, this calls for our resident golf expert @Jimmy Greene to share some insights. @Jimmy Greene if it is not Newport, is there any other nice golf course around the area that they could have stayed in?

• LOL 6

@Chewy yes we figured out that the infamous Binjin grocery sighting happened at Pavilions and not Ralphs’s. @lemontree originally theorized that possibility and had me thoroughly convinced so like a super embarrassing and delulu shipper like you think some of us are, I went to that location to confirm it :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, Chewy said:

lol I give you one more receipt, that day someone was asking who pays for the groceries in LA? Well he did, and he lets her decide what to put in that cart mostly awwwww..... And that supermarket is actually Pavilions and not Ralph’s 

No malice whatsoever - just wondering how did you know - did you know the OP of the grocery pic?  

• Like 1

Can't share IG embedded post, but take a look at another old but gold receipt. This one is at TN promo when the MC asked YJ and HB to look eye-to-eye at each other since both are known as actors with amazing eye acting. Then HB turned away first and couldn't look at YJ. Now I finally realise that its cuz YJ was doing a funny face at HB lol!! Our cheeky gal strike again!

Caption:

The truth is......Naughty YeJin makes him laugh intentionally.
You’re so cunning, SYJ!!!!!!!!!!

Eng sub. ©️BEANHANDHK

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDKxS7qJ3hD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

does anyone remember what is said here with SYJ and Hwang Jung Min :D She is also talking about Yu Hae Jin  too (that time she recently worked with him on The Pirates - 2014) and Binnie worked with YHJ next year for Confidential Assignment. 

I realized around the time when this interview aired HB was in the news for potentially starring in that Hollywood movie with Liam Neeson :P HB's casting news for Confidential Assignment came out on September 22 :lol: YoonA was confirmed to be in the movie in November :P;) 

11 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Caption:

The truth is......Naughty YeJin makes him laugh intentionally.
You’re so cunning, SYJ!!!!!!!!!!k

And 5 hours later they had to do the vogue photoshoot with hands and more potential starring :P 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

lol @Edelweiss88 I love it is going back to that moment of Binnie and Rampant premiere and potentially being excited that she is attending :D I mean base on her memo time date. They are already bf and gf by then :P Plus he should be more excited none of his other partners had gone to his premieres ;):D 

:heart4:

also i could never find that video again where JDG takes Binnie's phone away? like i remember seeing the clip before lol.. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 2

1 minute ago, ElectricHearts said:

lol @Edelweiss88 I love it is going back to that moment of Binnie and Rampant premiere and potentially being excited that she is attending :P I mean base on her memo time date. They are already bf and gf by then :P Plus he should be more excited none of his other partners had gone to his premieres ;):D 

I thought HB had invited almost all his onscreen partners to the Rampant premiere.

Oh you mean ........I see.......

:smort:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1