[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeong chingu deul, another 16 minutes more then its Ep12.

Just wondering when is the cut on Jeha's cheek going to heal...and the plaster on his side forehead....when are they going to take it off him :P.

TVn just showed the K2 Intro, SYA is lead after JCW so its no wonder that we see lots of YJ as she's the villain of the drama. I'm sure SYA and Yoona are enjoying filming K2 together because offscreen they are good friends.

3 hours ago, notohaterfans said:

Yes,  your acting is superb madam :sweatingbullets:

She will not kill JH I guess but she is planning to get rid of Anna or maybe SJ.  I think she will really make a deal with PKS... she had enough of SJ (I pity her when she was slapped)  but she is really a smart, wise and psychopath,  SJ will never win against her. 

I have a question,  so JH post traumatic disorder only attack when he has to pull the trigger alone?  How many times and guards he shoot when they are chasing PKS... 

I was just saying that I was impressed with her acting during the long conversation that she had with JSJ during the live streaming. (the facial expression, the different mood changing and tone of voice etc) 

Can't help but laughed at that statement after the sub was out.

Aigoo..this 'seen so far' is too long...now comes adverts...how long we have to wait????

Hi 2 all chingus here :)

I was wrong ...starts right away...PSK wellcoming Annas dad into party

Its different from my country only one candidate from one party

29 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

Annyeong agents.!!!  53

Calling all the K2 agents to the live recap...I might missed some names please shout out so I can add you next I see LOTS of new agents in here..LOVE IT!!...see you at tonight episode which will be started soon YEAY 

Also welcome to the new agents annyeong!!! 46

@klgirl @kaoriharang @angelbeast90 @perfectsmilebias @nonski @nona88 @AriaAA @Kim Hana @evok @namyo @bebebisous33 @paulette @an-naum @lebritneeey @dhia205 @ashvaugn @sakura22 @andy78 @Bambiina@KimYoojungxLeeBitna @cherkell @ororomunroe @jeonghyang @zagigirl @nploan @kanyaprasetyo @jongski @irilight @evie7 @kaiskloset @UnniSarah @konjo @chi_mo_chi @mellinadear @alekaonu @jerboa83 @valsava @akinahana89 @serendipity_1993 @plappi @czakhareina1 @stargazer187 @julie721 @ReemKanabta  @lynne22 @mooste @ellesina @sharreb @fathiayunia @leekyuphii @cmoirae2 @siddo @chuchuapuap00 @SunnySun26 @solelylurking @junee22 @Mona Ys @sujenlee06 @YourHighness . @Ayame @Grey_Lady @ichadewi @liltash85 @grapefruit7 @gyu2003 @yournameit @lovelyloveu  @sutcliff @miriamdream2 @minhye1822 @MfnKa @mooster @Katrina Abdul Talib @Qeenz @huynh.aaron @LyraYoo @jagmac24_111a @eva23 @soniawong @gimely @princessbelle1022 @Claudia Ximena @sally_b @aparr @notohaterfans @riiko1988 @EmmanuelleLinYi @paulette @feima @Mayiya @Sesame Chew @O2

I'm so sorry if I still missed some of you please shout then I will gladly add you to the roll calls .... 

Anna yaaa, I'm on your side  yoyo10yoyo10

thank you for the roll call!

2 mins left and i am here. PLEASE PLEASE give us some romantic beautiful otp scenes! I hope my heart can take it!

Anna with uncle going to her mothers  grave...many reporters

She cries...says sorry to her mum so sad :tears:...mention dad that he won't come i think..uncle tries to comfort her

That female interviewer gave overr the phone some info to uncle he thanks her

START

YJ monologue, introducing JH at JSS, our legend ramyeon scene "conversation", JH act saving YJ in the "rain", Anna scene in the park, YJ visiting Anna, SJ ask JH promise to protect Anna, SJ visiting Anna, Anna press conf, JH battling the sniper team, roof dates, Anna and my samchoon, gas incident, the Park ambush scene, SJ slapped YJ, SJ YJ argument, Anna welcoming JH, JH and YJ at cloud nine. gosh I am really wondering where's the money going.

START

SJ joining Park party inauguration everyone in a very cynical look. Park secretary and SJ secretary threatening at each other. Park secretary now talking with Joo (the head security of SJ). 

Graveyard. Anna arrive with samchoon. Its UHR grave seems like. Anna wearing beautiful black. J4 and K1 come with them. The reporters talking about her and taking pictures. The reporter suspecting something. Anna arrive at her mom grave, seems no one taking care of it. Samchoon talk with hersaying that she should bow and give her respect at her. Anna kneel down touching her mom grave, crying apologizing for coming just now, because she can't do it before. Anna say Appa is her so don't wait for him again, just sleep. Samchoon comfort her. 

Start

Recap of previous eps.

SJ and PKS at party headquarters, SJ is inducted into their party. other Assemblymen look quite unenthusiastic. PKS Chief talking to Chief Joo.

Anna at Mom's gravesite - reporters waiting there. Uncle is there with her.  Reporters say how is it she looks almost exactly like UHR, her mother.  Speculating about JB group involvement with Anna.  Jeez, what a spectacle with all the reporters, not a single private moment to even grieve for Anna.  Anna says she wanted to see her mother so much, missed her but she couldn't come.  Anna says her father will not come so don't wait for him.  Uncle looks on as reporters get curious. Uncle said that your mother will have met your father (fake one) by now.  Uncle gets phone call from tv station interviewer - she gives him information.

Master Song and JH talking about last nights operation, realizes that Master Song was left out purposely, makes MS get mad.  

JH and master talks...madam is mentioned

Did Anna come to police station with uncle?...no its a prison...meets a guy...uncle start talking

...laughs agian...he started to get on my nerve with that

It was a guy she saw when her mum died...seems he was just a thief?!?

Nooooooooo he saw someone gave injection to her mum!!!

Wonder is that a truth or uncle puted him up to it

the MC that interviewed YJ call samchoon, oh she is not samchoon wife... my fault. She talk about something, samchoon notice at someone standing far from them.

JH and master Song talking. They are talking about YJ. JH collecting information about YJ master Song tell everything he know. Master Song also tell him about JB and JSS. 

Samchoon and Anna arrive at prison. Visiting someone? Samchoon say to Anna don't worry because he is there with her. Samchoon and Anna waiting in a room, samchoon comfort her again. A prisoner come in. 

the MC that interviewed YJ call samchoon, oh she is not samchoon wife... my fault. She talk about something, samchoon notice at someone standing far from them.

JH and master Song talking. They are talking about YJ. JH collecting information about YJ master Song tell everything he know. Master Song also tell him about JB and JSS. 

Samchoon and Anna arrive at prison. Visiting someone? Samchoon say to Anna don't worry because he is there with her. Samchoon and Anna waiting in a room, samchoon comfort her again. A prisoner come in. 

JH asks about Chairman Choi and Master Song tells secrets about Choi and YJ.  He seems to know all the little known facts.  interesting.

Anna and Uncle going to the prison -ahh, this must be the info that interviewer gave him.  Preview scene of them in prison.  Man comes in and sits in front of Anna.  

We've met before. In your mom's room. 

Anna flashes back to her mother on the ground and a light flashing in her face and she screams.  Now she remembers seeing him.  He was a thief creeping into the room.  He tells her how he hid as a man covered UHR's face with a hand and killed her.  He knows the face?

Archived