[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

On 11/10/2016 at 4:20 AM, nonski said:

Mian, I had been very busy with work, i wasn't even able to watch it yet with subs :( 

This is my first post after my last post thanking everyone who joined the liveblog last night

Get your laptops and PCs ready, check your connections, bring in the snack and drinks

DO WE STILL NEED OUR BOXES OF TISSUE AND SOME BUCKETS FOR OUR TEARS... AGAIN?

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds/Love in the Moonlight episode 16 starts in about an hour:

please alert me if i miss on your name

@Grace1003 @denarvie @jeonghyang @sebnem @lovehbhjw2013 @Bambiina @iamia @bebe1989 @Jillia @syeramy @browngirl @_Nachan07 @Yongzura @mujay @i.am.bugz.funny @mooomoo @Naruto_7th_Hokage @Ahpheng @YeuBacMou @moodypie @valsava @alekaonu @ruzikie @Nodame @angelangie @herlina28 @kaqueski @Lawyerh @spidy08 @egp @limkopi @Luc- @xoxgossipgirl @gf sherry @dahae2006 @JexxaS @ahappygoluckygirl0918 @honeywell @intanr @sojisoban @JackieOnTheRocks @pyoyong @enilec_15 @WildDivine69 @alekaonu @uglypearl @minsunie @BiggyQ @be99lle @tikasari @nambunny373 @4nnlov3pink @kyonkichi78 @sharone_pink @cutekimichan @thephamle @tiendoank @akikisetsu @mecattsumori @missjang @darafangirl29 @ireumimolla @anne1101 @Gummy Ting @thexilent13 @st4rdust @tianaa @MiAmour @realistic2280 @sara2908 @Niki Azia @Niki-Forever @a15t3 @dramafansg @NRGchick @sunflower001 @lightforyou22 @baloi @boredahjumma @azuwaza163 @myutaa @salz @wen5471 @shiraru @Koorisuto @febz @theresaang @parmma @snoopwen @yuuinokokoro @lismaknae @USAFarmgirl @missjjang @ilmare @thea2410 @nataliakay @wen5471 @ayu_2905 @angelineong @mdbcsuperfan @Phuong Dinh @simsimida @katalinababby @charliew @ruuuuthpft @nurlayla @anya77 @babysiew @jilyheidi @febz @Herfiliana Tanudiredja @Mei Lee @martina123 @daynci @chocolatepie @limitedsin25 @boyoo4lyf @lorac529 @azuwaza163 @imRetard @PeachyPeach @hairuchii @Nudafu @Earth2KatyD117 @erxmeeza @uripuppies @ricerascal67 @daynci @mai5116 @myicecreamcakexoxo @totesinluv @rhiesta @in00022 @zee0123 @princessbelle1022@Kissy13 @jellybook 

and our resident translators i assume are all ready too :)  

@MinLyn @stroppyse @snowglobe147 @parisonheaven

our transcapper: @MinLyn

joesonghabnida for being so late..good employee here grrrr as if..thank you for mentioning me always @nonski 
  • Like 13

Speechless for eps 16, event so many question hanging around, at least this episode clear half of them, therefore some people argue about the plot who suddenly become heavy in 3 last episode, i think still in promixty, 

The ending have so many plot to be twister, the sloop is many variant to smoothing this ending depent our imagination and what and whom ,the viewers want to save first, it ist such great cliff hangger,

For me this situasion is already CP set remember he save from first trapp and save HRO, so this time he must have same plan to safe HGN, and of course the plant maybe include eunuch Han as the white cloud leader, hence why he look shock when byung hun, swing sword toward him, this not because CP doubted KBH but l think  because their plan is not including HRO as hostage, this concern made him call byun hyunaah...

Hope next week episode is climax to resolve all the politic intrique, and come back to mine plot, the sweet rom-com drama, the complicated plot is look dry to pull more than 30 minute, how we miss is the lively love life in joseon era, not the headache political plot, please pdnim consider the viewers heartache, YongOn couple sparation is to pain to handle, we just have less than 2 hour to see them do the most sweetness lovey dovey in dramaland.

• Like 16

that bts pic above of CP, RO and BY is the same as that leaked bts fan taken pic, i wonder if they really cut out that part as there was a change in the script...the pic reminds me so much to those early episodes full of fun and smile :(((((((((((((

• Like 11

Was reading that article kindly shared by @NongpeeP on how KBS TV drama head expressed surprise about MDBC's popularity, they didnt expect the drama to create a syndrome. Yes I know it well that going crazy syndrome where there is no life without MDBC episodes, news, moonlighters posts. Soompi scared me this morning for a moment, I was all prepared to backread when I could not log in, panic attack sets in, the login page said "maintenance mode", my immediate thoughts were did we crash their server with our cheers for BY?:P

IMG_3514_zpstktayndd.jpg

cr : me for caption

• Like 22

@bebe1989 I really hope those scenes will come back as flashbacks, I can't help but feel let down because of how they handled Kim Hyung :/ 

cr prkbgm@tumblr

runny1125: #MoonlightDrawnByClouds #RepentanceHallTrio
I hope the day comes when they can smile like this again.
What do you mean it’s already the lastㅠ
#ParkBoGum #LeeYoung #KimYooJung #BackView #HongRaOnNow #KwakDongYeon #KimByeongYeon #KimHyung #SoCoolGodByeongYeon
Let’s all have strength until the end^^!!
A chicken baeksuk (whole chicken soup) meeting in front the #RepentanceHallㅋ

• Like 14