Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

4 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Hello !... seems we have not chat before.

Probably not, but to be fair, I am not a regular and I am not around here much. 

But hey 

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng, can I just say that it’s a joy to have you back!

:dorakiss:

Haha, don't know what I did in particular, but you're welcome. 

giphy.gif

But technically I am still not really "back" 

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Honestly we were debating a long time if that guy is an oppa or a raccoon (due to the heavy eye makeup). We just combined the two and call him “raccoon oppa” on this thread.

But raccoons are cute and fluffy, that guy rather looks like a lost henchman from one of my crime dramas that fell into a box of dark make up.  

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

You are my oppa too....

Which means you're taste in oppas is not completely lost yet and there is still hope. I mean, at least once you made a great oppa choice. :kiss_wink: 

Spoiler

Awww~ you can be so nice. Didn't we agree we were nice enough for this year?

You know you are my little sis for lifetime. No guy will ever be good enough for you....

Especially if they look like pineapples....raccoons.....potential singing lost disney princesses who turn out to be guys......

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Wait, I was under the impression that you and @Arkahd dongsaeng are twins? 

What? Nononono. Coconut is my little sister. So technically she is my dongsaeng aswell ;), but I got used to call her lil sis instead. It's been like this for years.

She knows though that calling me oppa is my weakness, so normally she never does it.

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

5 hours ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

To all my chingu players here in the game, please survive! Haha. Although some chingus like @Thong Thin, @confusedheart, and I have already died.  

Take the best of care always, my dear chingus! I love you all! 

+ 2

Awww... we are going to missed you chingu, drop by when you can. You know where to find us if

if can't decide what to eat/cook for the day !

:joy:

@4evrkdrama  @BlackLotus1025  @confusedheart  @gm4queen  @joccu  @kokodus  @LeftCoastOppa  @Lmangla  @larus  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @partyon  @SidTheGuy  @Sleepy Owl  @sadthe1st  @the_sweetroad  @Wuzetian @willenette  @Ameera Ali  @nohamahamoud2002

Morning...

Double to keep me awake this morning.......hopefully not a walking zombie later in the day.

OIP.emi1XoHJPa67rlwM_g-3JwHaD4?pid=ImgDe

cr  owner

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

8 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@sadthe1st   was having a good time with friends the whole day and eating non-stop.

A friend brew Kopi Loewak for us and I could not turn him down, and now the downside is 

I can't sleep after drinking that coffee after lunch 

Sad to read about Kim Seon-Ho scandal, hope is not true

once in a while, relax and enjoy feasting!!! hahaha

and for good coffee, sacrifice some sleep is worth it!!

KSH news was on local radio as well.. i was at a hardware shop getting some tools and i didn't notice about it untill they played the Hometown Cha3 song.. then i realised the DJs were talking about it

8 hours ago, larus said:

I don`t understand them.

i hate the frozen ones.. especially when they are served in the fried rice.. i will pick the green peas and carrots out one by one hahaha

rscb3-2

cr.: owner

6 hours ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Haha! I hope to be back anytime soon. I'm going to be very personally and professionally busy so I won't really be able to check and see what you guys are up to, what our oppas are doing, and how you all are. I only have some little time to post some here today. This thread has been such a help in making me sane and happy. Haha.  I hope I'll still be welcomed when I get back. 

hope to see you back soon! we basically spend time here in between work breaks when everything gets too boring and we can't leave our laptops cos of work hahaha but most of us will be away from laptops over weekends!

take care stay safe! @BlackLotus1025 @SidTheGuy

==

good morning chingus!

@Thong Thin @MayanEcho @BlackLotus1025 @joccu @Sky Kang @confusedheart @agenth @gm4queen @larus @twinkle_little_star @Lmangla @partyon @kokodus @Ameera Ali @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @the_sweetroad @nohamahamoud2002 @Arkahd

and special tag @Wuzetian DON'T YOU MISS US?? LIKE... ME???

hahaha my breakfast today.. vegetarian bee hoon with extra cabbage.. below is for illustration purposes only lol

50877850616_275288f53a_b.jpg

cr.: owner

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

28 minutes ago, kokodus said:

If I remember correctly someone got married to dimples oppa in this thread...who was it again? @agenth @Ameera Ali??

i was wise woman I see him for WHAT HE WAS , I run away before ceremony :loolz:

not sure about @agenth though I hope she didn’t sign the marriage paper  :joy:

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Don’t worry his style, he promises marriage , money don't go through with it what a cheap man  

I think he own us money ( @agenth , @Thong Thin ) 

+ 2

Not sure if he can compensate us in view of his current situation.

He might go bankrupt in no time...

Ya, what a cheap sake man :arrows1:

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+ 2

Not sure if he can compensate us in view of his current situation.

He might go bankrupt in no time...

Ya, what a cheap sake man

1FgYb0s.gif

he can start cleaning toilet for the  next  637 hours ,  start selling items in eBay  for next 637 to pay all victim :joy:

How ironic situation is when looking back at his drama :phew:

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

If I remember correctly someone got married to dimples oppa in this thread...who was it again? @agenth @Ameera Ali?

There was almost polygamy going on there for a while with so many people marrying that guy… But I was able to stop @agenth chingu in the last second so the marriage was never officiated in her case 

Sweating Flowers In The Dirt GIF by Paul McCartney

@agenth has had a lot of bad luck with her oppas lately

:crybaby:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2