Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Having green peas all day will whip out the competitive spirit. Ti's now love yourself first before everybody else. :naughty: :skull:

toy story 3 pixar GIF by DisneyThe Walking Dead Nyc GIF by ADWEEK

i think most of us don't like green peas much on the survivors event thread hahahaha

• LOL 1
  • Blob 2

:waves: guys!

I am back after dinner. And you guys post photos of foods here?? Me getting hungry again... :getmygrooveon:

And who is this actor Kim Seon Ho anyway?? Has he been popular since the debut or it's just Hometown Cha Cha Cha made him in to fame, at the age of 35?? :scream::piggydance:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

17 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And who is this actor Kim Seon Ho anyway?? Has he been popular since the debut or it's just Hometown Cha Cha Cha made him in to fame, at the age of 35??

i only knew of him since Start Up where he was the 2ML with Suzy and Nam Joo Hyuk.. and of cos the recent drama that ended, Hometown Cha3

20210831_seonho.jpg?itok=hmrZNKS2

cr.: owner

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

i think most of us don't like green peas much on the survivors event thread hahahaha

I like green peas as crunchy snack. :D Not so much if it's overcooked as ingredient to some dishes cos it tastes meh for me.

61V8Hc7cc6L._SL1200_.jpg

ctto 

This slice of salted caramel cheesecake is calling... :lol:

Salted-Caramel-Cheesecake3-1.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

41 minutes ago, joccu said:

I really good drink one class of wine after stressful day at work.

GettyImages_160836693.0.jpg

cr.: owner

28 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I like green peas as crunchy snack.

i love it as snacks too.. the japanese wasabi green peas!!

030f8fa6dc85a0005d47f1bae174d1f3.jpg

cr.:  owner

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

+ 2

:waves:  back home...

@sadthe1st   was having a good time with friends the whole day and eating non-stop.

A friend brew Kopi Loewak for us and I could not turn him down, and now the downside is 

I can't sleep after drinking that coffee after lunch :crymeme:

Sad to read about Kim Seon-Ho scandal, hope is not true :bawling:

39 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I like green peas as crunchy snack.  Not so much if it's overcooked as ingredient to some dishes cos it tastes meh for me.

I love green peas be it snacks or cook.

43 minutes ago, Arkahd said:

@kokodusIf that is an oppa too, you just proved my point. Thank you. 

Hello !... seems we have not chat before.

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Szechuan Chicken 

I love to eat with hot pipping rice..

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

51 minutes ago, Arkahd said:

@kokodusIf that is an oppa too, you just proved my point. Thank you. 

Dongsaeng, can I just say that it’s a joy to have you back!

:dorakiss:

Honestly we were debating a long time if that guy is an oppa or a raccoon (due to the heavy eye makeup). We just combined the two and call him “raccoon oppa” on this thread.

Clapping Reaction GIF

If you were wondering … :kiss_wink:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

31 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I love green peas be it snacks or cook.

Me too. I just love green peas whatever is prepared. And I know people who don`t like it at all. I don`t understand them. :lol:

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

15 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

sometimes it's the lighting conditions.. flowering plants need lots of sunlight.. depending sturdy ones that need direct sun, or more delicate plants that need filtered sunlight.

i think @Thong Thin chingu has sansevieria too? i know it more as the snake plant or MIL tongue hahaha the sharp hurtful tip that kills most daughter in laws

but i've never seen any of my friends telling theirs bloom! you must have been very lucky!!!

+ 2

Nope, I have never seen or heard  snake plant flowering.

I do agreed that some plants need direct sunlight in order for them to grow beautifully whereas some

need shades and little water.

12 hours ago, Lmangla said:

if it makes  you feel better, I killed cactus with overwatering. hahahah... 

Didn't know that cactus died by getting drown :loolz:

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

:waves: guys! I'm sorry if I won't be able to reply to some who tagged me while I was away. I had such busy days and the next days are going to be very much busier. I think much busier than it was the first time I joined here. I'm just dropping by to say thank you so much for all the fun and laughter you've provided me in the fast few days I was back in this thread. It's too unfortunate because this thread really seems to be much alive during the weekdays! You were right @sadthe1st! Haha! I hope to be back anytime soon. I'm going to be very personally and professionally busy so I won't really be able to check and see what you guys are up to, what our oppas are doing, and how you all are. I only have some little time to post some here today. This thread has been such a help in making me sane and happy. Haha.  I hope I'll still be welcomed when I get back. :brokenheart:

To all my chingu players here in the game, please survive! Haha. Although some chingus like @Thong Thin, @confusedheart, and I have already died. :sweat_smile: 

@SidTheGuy may appear here when he gets more time. He's actually pretty busy on weekdays since he works in a federal office. Do know though that you guys really made him laugh a lot. Haha. Especially when you guys posted JYP pics and gifs! 

Thank you again and I'll definitely miss you all @Ameera Ali @confusedheart@MayanEcho @joccu@LeftCoastOppa@sadthe1st @Sky Kang @partyon@Thong Thin @the_sweetroad @nohamahamoud2002 @twinkle_little_star @larus@Sleepy Owl @Lmangla @4evrkdrama @Nodame @gm4queen @Min2206 @Wuzetian

Take the best of care always, my dear chingus! I love you all! :heart:

Ji Sung GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2